• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Trump approval falls in every state

Gee, a capitalized/bold/red REJECTED from Mycroft. That changes everything! :lamo

shrug...

I gave my opinion and supported it. You are free to agree or not...it's up to you...but your snarky response is useless.

LOL, he is headed in the right direction on Jobs but don't ever let actual data and facts get in the way of your anti Trump tirades and hatred

only 2.4 million more Americans working this September vs. Last September and every month this year is better than last year. When you make wild ass statements and spout what the left tells you, you are going to lose all credibility. BLS provides the data that is important. Also in BLS is 700,000 fewer people working part time for economic reasons this September vs. last year. All employment numbers today are better than Obama's including African American unemployment numbers

GDP growth Trump's first qtr 3.1%, keep demonizing him and keep losing elections

The funny thing is Con....those numbers have been climbing steadily since 2010...however for some strange reason when Obama was in office you posted these numbers and tried to argue that Obama was hemorrhaging jobs and tried to spin it that climbing numbers were somehow worse than the plummeting numbers under your hero GWB (whom you called an economic genius....LOL). When people called out that your numbers didn't show what you claimed...you just shuffled off. The bottom line is that you see what you want to see Con....actual results mean little to you.

The funny thing is Con....those numbers have been climbing steadily since 2010...however for some strange reason when Obama was in office you posted these numbers and tried to argue that Obama was hemorrhaging jobs and tried to spin it that climbing numbers were somehow worse than the plummeting numbers under your hero GWB (whom you called an economic genius....LOL). When people called out that your numbers didn't show what you claimed...you just shuffled off. The bottom line is that you see what you want to see Con....actual results mean little to you.

Climbing yes but back to pre recession lows NO and that is the issue along with the cost of generating those numbers. What you and the left want to ignore is these numbers represent actual people so who do you think these people voted for in the Congressional elections? Interesting how you and the radical left have yet to post data other than employment that Obama had better than Bush and when you put those Obama numbers in context including part time for economic reasons, discouraged workers, and labor force you will see even those numbers are terrible but you are right, you do indeed see what you want to see whereas the electorate saw it a different way.

That's why he was elected.

Interesting to see his loyal base admitting they didn't for FOR anything. Just against.

Interesting to see his loyal base admitting they didn't [vote] for FOR anything. Just against.

Everyone votes against something, to some extent, when they vote for a candidate. I voted for less government and that's what President Trump is working on.

Trump was elected to blow up Washington, the Republican party, and the Democratic party. And you wonder why he has low approval numbers?

Another trump loyalist admitting trump doesn't have a vision FOR America.

I'm curious how these findings square with the fact that his national approval among registered and likely voters has remained almost entirely stable since May.

View attachment 67223754

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/voters/

Trump's approval actually went up after Charleston. It's kind of inescapable. Trump's base responds more favorably to white grievance than it does negatively to gross incompetence. As long as Trump continues to incite racism he'll stay in the high 30's.

Everyone votes against something, to some extent, when they vote for a candidate. I voted for less government and that's what President Trump is working on.

That's not what you are getting. You should look beyond words and see the actual results.

That's not what you are getting. You should look beyond words and see the actual results.

I see President Trump rolling back regulations.

Climbing yes but back to pre recession lows NO and that is the issue along with the cost of generating those numbers. What you and the left want to ignore is these numbers represent actual people so who do you think these people voted for in the Congressional elections? Interesting how you and the radical left have yet to post data other than employment that Obama had better than Bush and when you put those Obama numbers in context including part time for economic reasons, discouraged workers, and labor force you will see even those numbers are terrible but you are right, you do indeed see what you want to see whereas the electorate saw it a different way.

LOL.....Con.....true to form. Yes we know....in your mind Plummeting numbers under GWB were better than the steady rise under Obama that is continuing today. Yes....we know Con......somehow rising numbers under Obama were BAD....but rising numbers under Trump are Good. You are so predictable.

LOL.....Con.....true to form. Yes we know....in your mind Plummeting numbers under GWB were better than the steady rise under Obama that is continuing today. Yes....we know Con......somehow rising numbers under Obama were BAD....but rising numbers under Trump are Good. You are so predictable.

Yep, steadily rising like 10.6 trillion dollar debt to 19.9 trillion, a true success story

GW Bush for 8 years 4.5 trillion GDP and Obama 3.8 trillion GDP, a true success story. Bush's numbers include 2008 recession and Obama's include the 842 BILLION Stimulus spending program

I get it, numbers make you look foolish therefore you ignore them, the electorate didn't

Then of course there are the Trump numbers which every month of 2017 are higher than 2016 with 2.4 million more employed this September vs. Last September. I truly thank Obama for giving us Trump

It seems like he just wants to roll back everything Obama did. He can't get anything done himself.

see unlike what obama thought he requires congress to act. So if nothing is getting done it is because congress is not getting him any bills.
however we should see 2 big bills come from congress because trump has forced congress to act.

1. is the tax bill
2. will be an immigration bill.

Yep, steadily rising like 10.6 trillion dollar debt to 19.9 trillion, a true success story

GW Bush for 8 years 4.5 trillion GDP and Obama 3.8 trillion GDP, a true success story. Bush's numbers include 2008 recession and Obama's include the 842 BILLION Stimulus spending program

I get it, numbers make you look foolish therefore you ignore them, the electorate didn't

Then of course there are the Trump numbers which every month of 2017 are higher than 2016 with 2.4 million more employed this September vs. Last September. I truly thank Obama for giving us Trump

We get it Con.....in your world GWB inherited an economy on the brink of economic disaster and through his economic genius...he led us to economic Utopia...leaving Obama a surplus and a booming economy. Yes Con....in your world, 911 occurred on Clinton's watch and you believe that GWB responded appropriately by going after those who attacked us, capturing and killing Osama Bin Laden. Actual facts mean nothing to you Con....you spin and create your own to fit your agenda. Don't change..it provides great comic relief for all of us here.

It seems like he just wants to roll back everything Obama did. He can't get anything done himself.

Rolling back what Obama did is getting things done.

Keeping Hillary out of the WH is getting things done.

We get it Con.....in your world GWB inherited an economy on the brink of economic disaster and through his economic genius...he led us to economic Utopia...leaving Obama a surplus and a booming economy. Yes Con....in your world, 911 occurred on Clinton's watch and you believe that GWB responded appropriately by going after those who attacked us, capturing and killing Osama Bin Laden. Actual facts mean nothing to you Con....you spin and create your own to fit your agenda. Don't change..it provides great comic relief for all of us here.

Actually what we get is you buying all the negative rhetoric the left posts and the belief that Democrats controlling the Congress had no affect in generating the 2007-09 recession, a recession that ended due to TARP in June 2009 before Obama had spent much of the stimulus. I keep waiting for you to prove me numbers wrong but just like other posters you live in a dream world/alternative universe where perception is reality, words are factual and actual results aren't. I truly suggest actually doing some DD to verify what the left tells you because you are looking foolish

Actually what we get is you buying all the negative rhetoric the left posts and the belief that Democrats controlling the Congress had no affect in generating the 2007-09 recession, a recession that ended due to TARP in June 2009 before Obama had spent much of the stimulus. I keep waiting for you to prove me numbers wrong but just like other posters you live in a dream world/alternative universe where perception is reality, words are factual and actual results aren't. I truly suggest actually doing some DD to verify what the left tells you because you are looking foolish

Riiiiiiiiiight Con. People....not just myself have repeatedly shown you that your numbers don't claim what you claim they claim.....and then you shuffle off and hide only to resurface and try making the same bogus claims...but keep trying...we'll be right here to expose you for what you are con.

Riiiiiiiiiight Con. People....not just myself have repeatedly shown you that your numbers don't claim what you claim they claim.....and then you shuffle off and hide only to resurface and try making the same bogus claims...but keep trying...we'll be right here to expose you for what you are con.
I keep hearing that but no proof so either prove it or apologize although I expect neither.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I keep hearing that but no proof so either prove it or apologize although I expect neither.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Don't be obtuse Con.....you know full well what I'm talking about.

Who are the "reprobates"?

Thanks for asking. Reprobate is defined as addict, usually a sexual addict who keeps going back to their sinful ways; a recidivist.

In this case I am referring to the Republicans who keep turning to their tax cuts and old Reaganomics to pump up the economy and by the time it doesn't work, it's the Democrats turn anyway and they can just keep attention on that superman isn't turning everything around on a dime as they stall hypocritically.

No, Trump is not a moron because of Puerto Rico. Oddly, there are many smart people with the moronic side of racism, but generally most are morons.

No one is concerned about golden showers, we are much more concerned about collusion, conspiracy, emoluments and to what extent Trump*s net worth exists because of Russia.

Trump is an international businessman. What difference does it make how much of his net worth is derived from Russia (it's bound to be very small)? Is it against the law to do business with Russia? And, Mueller has just opened an investigation into Trump's supposed golden showers. Probably because he has no evidence of collusion, conspiracy, or emoluments violations.

Presidents are elected with the expectation that they will govern. Providing adequate disaster relief is part of governing and what people expect. Remember, Trump ran boasting about his ability to manage.

I am concerned that we really do have the Siberian Candidate in the WH. Decimating the State Dept. of experts and undermining Tillerson is exactly what Putin paid for when he interfered with the 2016 election.

Just more liberal left loony tunes because the Mueller investigation has now degraded into investigating golden showers because they have no evidence of anything else. The disaster relief for the Texas area and for Florida was exceptional and the same people are in charge of Puerto Rico. The logistics of relief for an island in the middle of nowhere and the fact that Puerto Rico got struck with a cat 5 makes it a unique situation.

Another trump loyalist admitting trump doesn't have a vision FOR America.

He certainly doesn't have a liberal vision for America. That's why he was elected president and that's why Democrats have lost over 1,000 seats the last eight years.

Back
Top Bottom