• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Poll: Rick Santorum opens 10-point lead

Independents/moderates ALWAYS determine the Presidential election. Why do you think that us lefties are praying that you Republicans are idiotic enough to nominate someone was wacko as Santorum.

Go Rick!!!

Knowing you you probably would have said the same thing about JFK another Roman catholic with family values...........why do people like you hate Santorum and JFK good men with family values bother lefties like you...I will never understand it..........

No one is going to take birth control away and you know it.....Its just left wing media and talking points for lefties like you 73,000,000 Catholics. you do the math.....

I hate to see a Liberal in front of the American flag, the very flag they burn at their hate rallys. They don't have a problem burning our brave troops in effigy to.

Progressive "Peace" Protesters Burn Effigy of U.S. Soldier - YouTube

You Progresssives never cease to amaze me with your hate.

And out of those 73,000,000 Catholics 90% of them use birth control, all the major news stations report this look it up. And your flag burning BS arguement is just absurd I'm not even going there.

Boom

NP, I love ya Chief but you GOT to step away from the pipe.

I thought I had you cured about all those progressive beliefs like burning the flag and our brave troops in effigy..........Oh well win some lose some my friend.........

And out of those 73,000,000 Catholics 90% of them use birth control, all the major news stations report this look it up. And your flag burning BS arguement is just absurd I'm not even going there.

Boom

there are some Catholics that will turn their back on Catholic Church doctrine but most will stick with their religion..........If Santorum can carry the Catholic vote you lose.............

The truth hurts my left wing friend...videos don't lie.........your side burns flags and troop in effigy at your hate filled rallys...........live with it

Again just pure BS with your flag burning crusade and there's no truth in it that's just a fact. And actually I think most smart catholics would consider birth control not abortion. Plus women and young people,catholic or not ,aren't going for Santorum's extreme views on this issue.

there are some Catholics that will turn their back on Catholic Church doctrine but most will stick with their religion..........If Santorum can carry the Catholic vote you lose.............

The truth hurts my left wing friend...videos don't lie.........your side burns flags and troop in effigy at your hate filled rallys...........live with it

And then we have big gay orgies afterwards! Fun time.

Again just pure BS with your flag burning crusade and there's no truth in it that's just a fact. And actually I think most smart catholics would consider birth control not abortion. Plus women and young people,catholic or not ,aren't going for Santorum's extreme views on this issue.

Have you ever yelled down a canyon? You do realize that....

Nevermind.

Yelling down canyons isnt my thing but I do realize you said nevermind it was rather enlightning.

Independents/moderates ALWAYS determine the Presidential election.

Wrong. The nominee must excite the base of the party. If the GOP nominee is a liberal like Romney, conservative voters will stay home on election day.

Wrong. The nominee must excite the base of the party. If the GOP nominee is a liberal like Romney, conservative voters will stay home on election day.

I don't think so. The base is going to come out to vote against Obama even if the Republican candidate isn't as conservative as they'd like.

Exactly bringing out the base is the most important thing. If Conservatives do that and Santurum is the candidate they will win.

Knowing you you probably would have said the same thing about JFK another Roman catholic with family values...........why do people like you hate Santorum and JFK good men with family values bother lefties like you...I will never understand it..........

Its pretty ironic to be preached at about "family values" by a guy who thought it was cool to brag about boinking another mans wife while that man was away serving our country. Sorry Navy...but if your adultrerous conduct and bragging about it are what you refer to as "family values".....I want no part.

I don't think so. The base is going to come out to vote against Obama even if the Republican candidate isn't as conservative as they'd like.

They didn't in 2008. they stayed home for the most part and Hussein Obama won by getting his base out and the black vote........Not sure that will happen this time. a lot of blue dog dems are pissed at Hussein and will stay home and so will a lot of his left wing base who think he has not been far enough to the left.

Its pretty ironic to be preached at about "family values" by a guy who thought it was cool to brag about boinking another mans wife while that man was away serving our country. Sorry Navy...but if your adultrerous conduct and bragging about it are what you refer to as "family values".....I want no part.

I was young and that was before I was married and I made mistakes.........." Let him without sin cast the first stone". Oh **** I forgot your and agnostic..........

Obama won because Palin turned off virtually ALL moderate and independent voters. Obama probably would have won anyway, but Palin was the blessing that secured it for us. I pray you guys make the same mistake again with Santorum. THAT would just be icing on the cake.

They didn't in 2008. they stayed home for the most part and Hussein Obama won by getting his base out and the black vote........Not sure that will happen this time. a lot of blue dog dems are pissed at Hussein and will stay home and so will a lot of his left wing base who think he has not been far enough to the left.

That had a lot more to do with Bush than McCain.

I was young and that was before I was married and I made mistakes.........." Let him without sin cast the first stone". Oh **** I forgot your and agnostic..........

Oh please....Navy.....you were no where near "Young" when you thought you could brag about it a year ago. You obviously thought that somehow it would make you come off as a stud. Instead, it just showed the hypocrisy that your claim of "family values" is.
Not only that Navy.....not even a day ago you were once again "bragging" about all the tail you got when you were patrolling the red light districts.

So much for "family values".....oh wait......the Republican Party is super hypocritical about their family values....so you fit right in my friend.

Last edited:
That had a lot more to do with Bush than McCain.

Could be but McCain was to old and against Hussein Obama he showed his age.

Oh and I apologize for calling you a lefty.

Oh please....Navy.....you were no where near "Young" when you thought you could brag about it a year ago. You obviously thought that somehow it would make you come off as a stud. Instead, it just showed the hypocrisy that your claim of "family values" is.

1962 Mayport Fla. probably before you were born or in diapers............:)

Why do you say that? A lot of people don't want another 4 years of Hussein Obama. They know he could literally destroy this country in that time......He is halfway there now..........He is so incompetent he could do a lot of daamage in 4 more years

1962 Mayport Fla. probably before you were born or in diapers............:)

The point isn't when the adulterous conduct occurred....the point is....you somehow thought that it was cool in 2011 to brag about committing adultrey with a married woman while her husband was off serving our country.
Absolutely, if you were young and learned from your mistakes, you should be forgiven...however, your "bragging" didn't make you a stud.....it made you a hypocrite.

You talk a strong game of "family values", yet you live completely opposite what you preach. You make the perfect Republican Navy...

Back
Top Bottom