• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Plinking - The love of simple things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A water can full of water might make a good "plinking target", a live animal not so much.

I would plink both. The water jug would be a nice semi stable backdrop if you’re sighting in your plinker of choice. Then plinking live animals such as rats helps you learn valuable lessons on shooting moving targets.

I would plink both. The water jug would be a nice semi stable backdrop if you’re sighting in your plinker of choice. Then plinking live animals such as rats helps you learn valuable lessons on shooting moving targets.

when we moved 25 years ago, a case of beer we had was stuck in the garage and forgotten about for 10 years. Shake those suckers up and use pretty HV Airguns, awesome targets-sometimes they'd blow up with a good hit or shoot like one of those old kids' rockets you'd fill with water and pump air into. Next day, I think all the slugs in the area were on a wicked drunk

Fast Fruit Rat + Slow Pellet Rifle = Large Lead Time

Plinking is supposed to be fun. Killing animals can never be fun IMO.

Plinking is supposed to be fun. Killing animals can never be fun IMO.

Ok, others have different opinions on what can be considered entertaining and fun.

Ok, others have different opinions on what can be considered entertaining and fun.

And killing animals might be one...but their mentally sick IMO.

Many others are sitting in jail for practicing a deviant form of "fun".

And killing animals might be one...but their mentally sick IMO.

Many others are sitting in jail for practicing a deviant form of "fun".

I’m betting that those who consider animals like rats a plinking target question your mental stability Also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom