• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence, Pompeo negotiate ceasefire

Canada. The Canadians quick to criticize.

Now that I know what country you goons are discussing, I don't any longer know what poster you are discussing. Just like a Trumpette to just throw a bunch of dust and crap in the air. Sorry boys...the hopes you have for dear leader Donald ain't surviving this one. There isn't enough dust and crap in this world and even if there where, you boys can't throw it in the air fast enough. But keep throwing. Its apparently all you boys know how to do.

According to Turkish foreign minister, its not a ceasefire regardless of what Pence calls it.

”We got what we wanted. This is not a ceasefire. We [will] only halt our operations,” Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said.

Thanks for paying Mr VP. All this winning. What will we do after all this winning.

According to Turkish foreign minister, its not a ceasefire regardless of what Pence calls it.

”We got what we wanted. This is not a ceasefire. We [will] only halt our operations,” Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said.

So the Kurds do not believe they agreed to what Pence says they agreed to and now Turkey does not agree either. What did Pompeo do, fly to Turkey, shake hands with Erdogan and then get into a room together and circle jerk each other?

This as it turns out is yet another case of Trumpkin playing a strong hand weakly while others play weak hands strongly.
- KJU and Nukes come to mind
- Xi and China where Trumpkin gave away his chips before even placing a bet
- now Erdogan and Syria

Trumpkin is at best a horse's ass. At worst, since there appears no bottom to Trumpkin I no longer have a guess at how far down he takes us.

Back
Top Bottom