• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peddling Fear

You shouldn’t be discussing evolution at all given how extremely ignorant of it you are and your willingness to continue to lie about the science behind it.

well as one debater here is fond of saying, have a great rest of your day

but coming off as some kind of Fascist in replies doesn't endear yourself to this forum.
Do you understand that people here can hyphenate that word "fascist" and pretty much peg your entire persona at DP?

If you question what I mean: religio-fascist or christio-fascism

Do you understand that people here can hyphenate that word "fascist" and pretty much peg your entire persona at DP?

If you question what I mean: religio-fascist or christio-fascism

doesn't matter, fascism is the future. you will Beg for it and that is what your handlers want.

read revelation, and the mark of the beast. you will be totally controlled and then disposed of.

after that God judges you and throws you in the Toaster: The End

God offers you life, but you toooo good for that; oh well.

0001_06.gif...yep, 'he always said'.

well people you were wrong; deal with that now before the Toaster part. am i clear enuf?

Sounds like a tacit admission I'm spot on correct too. So much for your supposed bs "wisdom" or prophesy. What a joke!

keep laughing all the way to Toaster land.

God gets the 'last laugh' so don't come crying.

you could have changed, but you are riding high today. why bother?

0001_16.gif........oops name is not in the Book of Life, guess the christians were right ........again and again

april 8 and beyond

More scam.

fascism is the future. you will Beg for it and that is what your handlers want.

read revelation, and the mark of the beast. you will be totally controlled and then disposed of.

after that God judges you and throws you in the Toaster: The End

keep laughing all the way to Toaster land.

God gets the 'last laugh' so don't come crying.

you could have changed, but you are riding high today. why bother?

Standard gaslighting. *YAWN*

More scam.

yep, more 'Scam'

April 8 is hitting early....

c3baabc3-e4e0-4a0b-b209-07890996f483.JPG
A view of the Singapore-flagged container ship DALI after it collided with a pillar of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S., in this picture released on March 26. Harford County MD Fire & EMS/Reuters

Gen. Flynn: Baltimore Bridge Collapse ‘A Black Swan Event’​

General Michael Flynn went to social media Tuesday morning to warn the recent ship collision that collapsed the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, was a “Black Swan” event many people have been warning about for the past few months.

“This is a BLACK SWAN event,” Flynn said of the deadly bridge incident.

“Black swans normally come out of the world of finance (not military). The standard operating procedures for all U.S. ports, harbors, and bays that transit commerce and military activities are supposed to maintain an incredible level of discipline, rigor and awareness for these very type events to not occur (ever!), yet here we are.”

He added, “There are harbor masters for every single one of these transit points in America that are in charge of assuring the safety of navigation…start there.” https://www.infowars.com/posts/gen-flynn-baltimore-bridge-collapse-a-black-swan-event/

Standard gaslighting. *YAWN*

try waking up for a change. if you sleep thru april 8 you will miss everything.

The sheer idiocy of your posts is astounding.

and you know this in some way?

guess not, more Rhetoric today.

hey people, where yur dollar go....

In case you’ve still got money in a bank, Bloomberg is warning that defaults in commercial real estate loans could “topple” hundreds of US banks.
Leaving taxpayers on the hook for trillions in losses.

We’re starting to see glitches in the matrix; New York Community Bank just went through a near-death experience over its garbage portfolio of commercial real estate loans, dropping almost 80% before it was bailed out by vulture investors while the megabanks hover like megavultures.

More will come. Potentially a lot more: a recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research estimated that up to 385 American banks could fail over commercial real estate loans alone.

These would overwhelmingly be small regional banks, who typically hold a third of their assets in commercial real estate loans.

yep, more 'Scam'

View attachment 67501001
A view of the Singapore-flagged container ship DALI after it collided with a pillar of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S., in this picture released on March 26. Harford County MD Fire & EMS/Reuters

General Michael Flynn went to social media Tuesday morning to warn the recent ship collision that collapsed the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, was a “Black Swan” event many people have been warning about for the past few months.

“Black swans normally come out of the world of finance (not military). The standard operating procedures for all U.S. ports, harbors, and bays that transit commerce and military activities are supposed to maintain an incredible level of discipline, rigor and awareness for these very type events to not occur (ever!), yet here we are.”

He added, “There are harbor masters for every single one of these transit points in America that are in charge of assuring the safety of navigation…start there.” https://www.infowars.com/posts/gen-flynn-baltimore-bridge-collapse-a-black-swan-event/

See post #362. Now it is bridge/ship accidents that are being caused by an upcoming eclipse.
As regards the embarrassment through which you are putting yourself—when in a hole, stop digging.

See post #362. Now it is bridge/ship accidents that are being caused by an upcoming eclipse.
As regards the embarrassment through which you are putting yourself—when in a hole, stop digging.

well i have been hinting that the Eclipse may get a head start.

so far we have the moscow shooting and The Bridge.

when in a hole, stop digging.

dig deep enuf and you make a good Bunker...

this one is good for April, seats two. meteor and nuuke prooof....no internet access, just bring you Bible.

cf607658ab4b40e7a801052925a3f4d5.jpg

I don’t care. I’m not responsible for what other Christians believe. Your problem is you clump all Christians into the same mold.
Yes, he/she does. I’ve said many time that atheists and humanists are some of the nicest people.

What is it about peddling fear?
Does your church "teach" that?
Or are you just using that "tactic" all on your own?

Can you, without using insipidly stupid cartoons or hyper-religious website quotes, explain what will happen April 8th? Use your own words.
Why April 8th? There's been thousands of eclipses. Eclipses are not rare. Why April 8th, 2024?

And if nothing really changes on April 8th, what will your explanation be?
That you were wrong?

I have long held the position that religion is simply superstition in a wedding dress.

yep, more 'Scam'

View attachment 67501001

You clearly have carefully constructed a bubble around yourself in which you only get your “news” and other information from whacked-out conspiracy theorists. There are some medical terms for such a situation, but I can’t use them here in DP under threat of getting “dinged”, but at least let me suggest that you try to move outside of your self-constructed bubble for at least a few hours each week to try to understand the going-ons of the great majority of reasoned humanity.

I have long held the position that religion is simply superstition in a wedding dress.
Jung, in The Red Book, remarked:
“It’s erroneous to believe that religions differ in their innermost essence. Strictly speaking, it’s always one and the same religion.”

You clearly have carefully constructed a bubble around yourself in which you only get your “news” and other information from whacked-out conspiracy theorists.

even a broken clock is right at times.

There are some medical terms for such a situation, but I can’t use them here in DP under threat of getting “dinged”,

no i think we can guess what you are thinking.

but at least let me suggest that you try to move outside of your self-constructed bubble for at least a few hours each week to try to understand the going-ons of the great majority of reasoned humanity.
reasoned humanity looks to me; lately i have been under pressure as some of those are confused about our World Situation.

the April 8 Eclipse helps me deal with many of the questions, so i will stick with that.

hopefully no more boats will be crashing and we can ride this out on calmer waters.

oops, spoke toooo soon. after the boats get done sinking, the Inflation monster is back....

The only deal one can find of note today in the auto space is a full EV as supply of them piles up due to a lack of demand.

well there we have it, the Dee cee criminals were going to save us with their EV; but you will be pushing them around in the winter defeating the purpose.

april 8

even a broken clock is right at times.

no i think we can guess what you are thinking.

reasoned humanity looks to me; lately i have been under pressure as some of those are confused about our World Situation.

the April 8 Eclipse helps me deal with many of the questions, so i will stick with that.

hopefully no more boats will be crashing and we can ride this out on calmer waters.

oops, spoke toooo soon. after the boats get done sinking, the Inflation monster is back....

The only deal one can find of note today in the auto space is a full EV as supply of them piles up due to a lack of demand.

well there we have it, the Dee cee criminals were going to save us with their EV; but you will be pushing them around in the winter defeating the purpose.

april 8

Thank you for proving post #372.

Back
Top Bottom