• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peddling Fear

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
be ready for April 8.

April 8 Ecliptical Invasion

when the Lights go out, possibly on April 8

3 weeks to go

What is it about peddling fear?
Does your church "teach" that?
Or are you just using that "tactic" all on your own?

Can you, without using insipidly stupid cartoons or hyper-religious website quotes, explain what will happen April 8th? Use your own words.
Why April 8th? There's been thousands of eclipses. Eclipses are not rare. Why April 8th, 2024?

And if nothing really changes on April 8th, what will your explanation be?
That you were wrong?

What is it about peddling fear?
Does your church "teach" that?
Or are you just using that "tactic" all on your own?

Can you, without using insipidly stupid cartoons or hyper-religious website quotes, explain what will happen April 8th? Use your own words.
Why April 8th? There's been thousands of eclipses. Eclipses are not rare. Why April 8th, 2024?

And if nothing really changes on April 8th, what will your explanation be?
That you were wrong?

How many times have evangelicals prophecied that the world would end on a particular date?

How many times have evangelicals prophecied that the world would end on a particular date?
"Camping first predicted that the Judgment Day would occur on or about September 6, 1994. When it failed to occur, he revised the date to September 29 and then to October 2. In 2005, Camping predicted the Second Coming of Christ to May 21, 2011, whereupon the saved would be taken up to heaven in the rapture, and that "there would follow five months of fire, brimstone and plagues on Earth, with millions of people dying each day, culminating on October 21, 2011, with the final destruction of the world."

I mean, look at this:

these are things people seem to understand; so i use Cartoons, memes and video to express Truth that may escape those addicted to Lame Stream news sources.

the Cartoons are highly effective for many that are not Spiritually tuned in; they get to the point quickly without a bunch of fuss as we see on most debates here.

most of our debates here go around in Circles and accomplish nothing, Zero. mine don't, usually a few responses: take it or leave it.

Is this what you think your “lord and savior” wants you spending time doing? Whipping up fear?

do you think God sent Jonah to announce a church dinner or Sunday School picnic ?

no God sends Judgement and expects us to respond with Repentance or Fear the outcome of not responding.

Jonah 3:4, which states, "And Jonah began to go into the city a journey of one day, and he cried out and said, Forty more days and Nineveh will be demolished!".

seems that God intended Serious business with Nineveh and pulled no punches. God is pointing his Judgement on america in the same way (i already know our outcome: Toast)

Jonah 3:5: "So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them."

Dragon, note that Nineveh repented in sackcloth and ashes; the church needs to respond in Like Kind as Nineveh, also going out into our communities to spread this message.

Jonah 3:10: "When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he relented and did not bring on them the destruction he had threatened."

Jonah did preach that Nineveh would be destroyed in forty days, the city was not ultimately destroyed due to the repentance of its inhabitants.

note in the picture below, Nineveh did repent and pulled down their Pagan idols. America has even bigger problems, God will not spare us. this was God's country which has turned into a Cess pool...

Prophetic-Evidence-For-Jonah-and-The-Repentance-Of-The-Nations.jpg...blessings people, 3 weeks to go. search your hearts and pray; perhaps the Judgement will be averted if even a few of us Repent as Lot requested in Sodom.

Sodom didn't repent, and were turned into Toast.

Too many and over centuries. It's the theistic version of crying wolf. It's no wonder they're not nor should be taken seriously.

Too many and over centuries. It's the theistic version of crying wolf. It's no wonder they're not nor should be taken seriously.

well i feel the Lord wants me to warn you all.

remember what happened to Jonah when he failed to heed the call?....

jonahflat_72x84._Corrected_8.5.16_Approved_h3wuzc.jpg...so i tend to stay away from these Critters as it is best to spread the Gospel and Prophetic newz.

blessings people, 3 weeks to go and please get off the fence on this one.

Edit, it is already starting to happen; people are running to Bitcoin. wait till they get the Prophetic Eclipse news, Bitcoin heads to one million...

Last edited:

View attachment 67497879...so i tend to stay away from these Critters as it is best to spread the Gospel and Prophetic newz.

Children's myths.

Your god only exists in a book that as written by ignorant men seeking to control others with fear.

Children's myths.

Your god only exists in a book that as written by ignorant men seeking to control others with fear.

hardly; now it is coming to Real Life on April 8.

Lisa, very nice of me to give you a heads up.

RH-JonahWhale2.jpg...Jonah should have thought this thru a little better, so he told the ship to throw him in and save the Boat.

wow, talk about faith. but he did the Right Thing.

i debated warning you all concerning April 8, but it is best to avoid trips inside of a Whale me thinks.

blessings, 3 weeks to go.

View attachment 67497882...Jonah should have thought this thru a little better, so he told the ship to throw him in and save the Boat.

i debated warning you all concerning April 8, but it is best to avoid trips inside of a Whale me thinks.

I have a Drs appointment on the 12th. I'm not canceling it because of your myths.

Children's myths.

Weird to see you criticizing the myths of others when you defend your own to the last breath. It must just be hatred or bigotry on your part, am I right?

View attachment 67497879...so i tend to stay away from these Critters as it is best to spread the Gospel and Prophetic newz.

Edit, it is already starting to happen; people are running to Bitcoin. wait till they get the Prophetic Eclipse news, Bitcoin heads to one million...

Some of us couldn't care less what your so called "lord" wants, as it's all bs and you havent proved theres a lord to begin with! Case in point, Jonah is a silly and refuted myth.

Weird to see you criticizing the myths of others when you defend your own to the last breath. It must just be hatred or bigotry on your part, am I right?
What "myths" are you referring?

View attachment 67497882...Jonah should have thought this thru a little better, so he told the ship to throw him in and save the Boat.

What exactly do you think is going to happen on April 8? Be specific!

Weird to see you criticizing the myths of others when you defend your own to the last breath.
What “myth” would that be?

Do you agree that anything concerning April 8th of this year, other than just a normal eclipse, is childish fearmongering nonsense?

What “myth” would that be?

Do you agree that anything concerning April 8th of this year, other than just a normal eclipse, is childish fearmongering nonsense?
Which says a lot about those peddling and/or believing such nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom