• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parkland shooter video?[W:50]

Re: Parkland shooter video?

Your guess would be wrong. People change clothes all the time. So far, no reports from the police or anybody else that Cruz did so. They claimed to have found his gun, but no word about clothes. They have not reported finding any clothes that match the description provided by witnesses to the shooters.

With an announced training exercise going on, you would think they would be especially vigilant regarding finding discarded body armor and face masks.

Argument from incredulity noted.

Evidence for him being the shooter is there.

Evidence for him not being the shooter is _______________?

Fill in the blank.

You have already noted the clothing.

Argument from incredulity noted.

Evidence for him being the shooter is there.

Evidence for him not being the shooter is _______________?

Fill in the blank.

You have already noted the clothing.

Fill in the blank---at least 2 adult witnesses, teachers both, reported seeing the shooter(s) dressed in some sort of body armor and a metal face mask. The complete absence of any surveillance footage showing him doing what he is accused of, shooting and killing 17 others, strongly suggests there IS NOT FOOTAGE of him doing it. Big failure feature for the official story.

Fill in the blank---at least 2 adult witnesses, teachers both, reported seeing the shooter(s) dressed in some sort of body armor and a metal face mask. The complete absence of any surveillance footage showing him doing what he is accused of, shooting and killing 17 others, strongly suggests there IS NOT FOOTAGE of him doing it. Big failure feature for the official story.

OK.... Two eye witnesses stating body armor and masks.

Absence of release footage is neither evidenc for nor against Cruz being the shooter.

Next?

OK.... Two eye witnesses stating body armor and masks.

Absence of release footage is neither evidenc for nor against Cruz being the shooter.

Next?

In your world, the absence of any footage supporting the story, no footage from any of 26 cameras scattered around the hallways, means nothing. But I already knew that. A curious and open-minded investigator you are not.

But to those of us who are curious investigators, and those of us who are aware of the habit of the authorities to lie and cover-up, it is significant. To those of us who watch the news and see all sorts of video and body cam footage shown when it supports the police story, we know that the absence of any corroborating video in a school with 26 cameras means something.

Sherlock Holmes you are not Maus. :lol:

In your world, the absence of any footage supporting the story, no footage from any of 26 cameras scattered around the hallways, means nothing. But I already knew that. A curious and open-minded investigator you are not.

But to those of us who are curious investigators, and those of us who are aware of the habit of the authorities to lie and cover-up, it is significant. To those of us who watch the news and see all sorts of video and body cam footage shown when it supports the police story, we know that the absence of any corroborating video in a school with 26 cameras means something.

Sherlock Holmes you are not Maus. :lol:

So, two eyewitnesses to body armor and masks....

And?

Do you think your GOP brethren are ready to support the huge expenditures of tax money that such mental health screening, monitoring and remediation will cost?

HINT: It's not going to happen.
Talking about addressing mental health concerns to reduce gun violence is a smoke screen and a pipe dream.

How about the parents stepping up and do their jobs. Novel idea, eh?

For the record... and because it bears repeating since you missed it the first time...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA what others are doing, or have done, to address this, or any other social issue being discussed on this board.
And you look extremely foolish with your insinuations that you do.

For the record....you look extremely foolish thinking anyone thinks Lutherf looks foolish. The one who looks foolish is the one who resorts to personal insults when they are not agreed with.

Poor, messed up kid...unfortunately we have no one but ourselves/society to blame for breeding this kind of contempt...it's happening all over...no one has any regards for another person's feelings anymore...no buffer...we even see it here...name calling and character defaming...sad, very sad...until society changes, it will continue to escalate ...

I agree with that. This has become a big problem, especially in public schools. But, how can we teach the children when we can't figure out for ourselves as adults? Just in the past week, we've seen a Hollywood actress compare another woman's looks to those of an ape, and then we had another comedian call the President's daughter a crude, misogynistic name.

We can't really blame the kids for mimicking our poor behavior.

The idea is to recognize the signs of serious mental illness (Borderline Personality and Bipolar II in particular) and get the afflicted person help before they do something that can't be undone.

Right on. The question should be...how many people saw this video and didn't report it? Are they just as guilty?

Do you think your GOP brethren are ready to support the huge expenditures of tax money that such mental health screening, monitoring and remediation will cost?

HINT: It's not going to happen.
Talking about addressing mental health concerns to reduce gun violence is a smoke screen and a pipe dream.

Not really, because once you have taken away one tool, the mentally ill will find another. Then what?

Right on. The question should be...how many people saw this video and didn't report it? Are they just as guilty?

Guilty of what exactly? How many folks see serious traffic safety law violations (improper/illegal passing, running stop signs/lights or excessive speed) and don't report it?

The (future) Parkland mass shooter was "evaluated" by LEOs and school officials on many occasions yet (apparently) never faced charges much less a judge.

For the record....you look extremely foolish thinking anyone thinks Lutherf looks foolish. The one who looks foolish is the one who resorts to personal insults when they are not agreed with.

For the record... you’re in the Box already, and I don’t give a **** about your oipinion on how anyone or anything looks. I hope you are clear about that now. I’d hate to keep repeating it to you.

Anyway... as for your simpleminded offering to the actual topic... Sure. Make the parents accountable for allowing these children access to firearms, and in the case of those of legal purchase age.. hold their parents responsible for teaching their kids that guns are great tools for solving society’s problems.

Not really, because once you have taken away one tool, the mentally ill will find another. Then what?

Exactly as I suggested. You folks have no intention to follow through on addressing any mental health crisis in this country. it’s just a way for you to change the subject.

For the record... you’re in the Box already, and I don’t give a **** about your oipinion on how anyone or anything looks. I hope you are clear about that now. I’d hate to keep repeating it to you.

Anyway... as for your simpleminded offering to the actual topic... Sure. Make the parents accountable for allowing these children access to firearms, and in the case of those of legal purchase age.. hold their parents responsible for teaching their kids that guns are great tools for solving society’s problems.

I don't believe you're in the mental health field at all. You're way too much of a bully. Make the parents accountable for raising whacked out kids.

As for me, I appreciate you posting the video. It gave me a lot of insight into the person that committed this awful act. It also made me ask myself how anyone that affected by, what to me is, obvious mental illness was never identified as needing mental health assistance. How could no one have seen where this boy was at mentally? Friends, neighbors, teachers, classmates, his parents or other family members?

It was chilling for me to watch. Yet, it should be watched by everyone that wants to see signs they can be aware of in others, to just maybe be able to help another person that's going through a similar mental health issue, and save their life, and maybe the lives of many others.

Again, thank you for posting this video.

Actually, I think just about everyone knew. Law enforcement failed on just about every level.

I don't believe you're in the mental health field at all. You're way too much of a bully. Make the parents accountable for raising whacked out kids.

Your beliefs are irrelevant. I thought we'd already established that. :shrug:

Your beliefs are irrelevant. I thought we'd already established that. :shrug:

Nobody establishes anything for me, and I didn't establish anything. Have a good night.

So, two eyewitnesses to body armor and masks....

And?

Two too many, eh Maus? Two too many for you and for the official narrative.

You are no detective dude, stay with the wrenches and screwdrivers.

Two too many, eh Maus? Two too many for you and for the official narrative.

You are no detective dude, stay with the wrenches and screwdrivers.

Still waiting for your evidence...

Two eyewitnesses to body armor and masks.... (We can discuss the reliability of eye witnesses later)

And?

Two eyewitnesses to body armor and masks.... (We can discuss the reliability of eye witnesses later)

And?

The dissonant individual avoids all facts and evidence that threaten his blissful ignorance. A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest, as Simon and Garfunkel noted many years ago.

The dissonant individual avoids all facts and evidence that threaten his blissful ignorance. A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest, as Simon and Garfunkel noted many years ago.

Still nebulous about your accusations...

And?

Guilty of what exactly? How many folks see serious traffic safety law violations (improper/illegal passing, running stop signs/lights or excessive speed) and don't report it?

The (future) Parkland mass shooter was "evaluated" by LEOs and school officials on many occasions yet (apparently) never faced charges much less a judge.

A minor traffic violator is no comparison to someone like this guy. If he was evaluated improperly by law enforcement, may be they should pay more attention to people like this, get better trained?
You wouldn't have alerted authorities, had you seen the video? I would have.

A minor traffic violator is no comparison to someone like this guy. If he was evaluated improperly by law enforcement, may be they should pay more attention to people like this, get better trained?
You wouldn't have alerted authorities, had you seen the video? I would have.

My point was that authorities were alerted - the future Parkland mass shooter was well known to authorities (local LEOs and school officials) yet was never brought before a judge.

Again - what, exactly, is one guilty of for not having reported observed (allegedly) dangerous behavior?

Moderator's Warning:
There's a bit o'snarking going on. Let's please stick to discussing the topic and not discussing each other.

Back
Top Bottom