• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Over 500 Climate Scientists Declare There is no Climate Emergency

For ****’s sake, CEO of an energy company?

Professor Emeritus in fishbiology.
Two energy worker union higher-ups.
Business development manager.
Professor of hematology. That’s study of blood.
Software engineer.
Professor of the history of philosophy ​of sciences? What the **** does that even mean?

Don Andersen.

That’s it. Just a name.

Director at a financial services company.

Radiologist.

Founder of FastCAM. They make software for cutting machines. Water jet, Laser, etc.

Founding member of the Saltbush Club, an organization specifically devoted to climate denial.

Visiting fellow at a school of archaeology and anthropology.
Professor of grain science at KSU, somehow under the Australian section.
Former deputy secretary of the treasury.
‘Sceptical (sic) science contrarian in the climate debate’

Retired aircraft engineer.
Astro economist. Wait, that’s a thing? Oh my god. It’s astrology applied to business.
Expert in temperature control of industrial buildings

Im aware it’s a real job title. I’m saying it speaks to absolutely no qualifications to discuss a very specific topic like climate change.

Lots of high profile AGW advocates don't have formal credentials or qualifications either. Your argument is a red herring.

Lots of high profile AGW advocates don't have formal credentials or qualifications either. Your argument is a red herring.

A lead expert . Lol

If I have a lead problem I will call them.

Lead expert. Lol

Lead as in “Head” or “Chief.” Leader. The most senior expert. Not lead the toxic metal. (English is stupid)

Lead as in “Head” or “Chief.” Leader. The most senior expert. Not lead the toxic metal. (English is stupid)

Lead expert in what? Lying? Lol

“Independent Business Owner.” I mostly mention that one because that’s what my nutjob aunt kept calling herself when she got into a pyramid scheme. Google suggests his business is ... helping businesses sell lumber?

Editor of “The Great Global Warming Swindle,” a video proven to have fabricated data.

Professor of Geography

Economist. Don’t worry, “with focus on” climate and energy policy.

CAD engineer

Power systems engineer

Former chemical process automation engineer.

Professor of energy geopolitics.

PHD in law. Author of “several books.”

Science journalist.

Former president of the Czech Republic, professor of economics, and founder of... self-named foundation.

“Publicist” on climate issues.

Ok, so it’s not his only qualification listed, but they made a point of mentioning one dude is a Knight of the National Order of Merit. (Headed a nuclear research lab and also a... pharmaceutical company)

None has made a fraudulent claim to be a Nobel Prize winner.
The guy does the economic equivalent of horoscopes for a living, but sure. He hasn't lied about a Nobel prize so he's definitely someone to listen to regarding one of the most complex areas of scientific study in human history.

The guy does the economic equivalent of horoscopes for a living, but sure. He hasn't lied about a Nobel prize so he's definitely someone to listen to regarding one of the most complex areas of scientific study in human history.

Has he written any books about dinosaurs coming back to life?

That's where I get all my climate science

Back
Top Bottom