• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Keefe threatens to expose the "Deep State"

Yes, your lot is so smart, arent you?!
Frankly, yeah.

A lot smarter than anyone dumb enough to buy what O'Keefe is selling, after his decade of propaganda.

O’Keefe is a hack fraud conman and anyone who buys into his bull**** has no credibility.
I know that this forum is all about civil conversation, but I find it hard to restrain myself from calling the people that buy into O'Keefe as anything other than imbeciles.

I mean, the guy was caught doctoring his ACORN videos, he fabricated a story about being a "pimp" with a "hoe" at a PPH clinic, was arrested for illegally entering a Senators office, doctored videos about CNN's coverage of the Russia investigation, tried to set the Washington Post up with fake sexual assault stories.

1oUT.gif

Yeah, you have to be pretty stupid to fall for this guys con games.

Got who fired?

A lot of people have been fired because of stupid stuff they said on O'Keefe's camera. Are you talking about someone in particular?

A worker from ACORN. O'Keefe had to pay a settlement of $100,000 because of deceptive editing.

Didn't there used to be a group called ACORN who was featured in one of his videos?

They seem to have disbanded... I'm sure that it's just a coincidence that O'Keefe published a few videos of their employees just before their demise, because as the left continues to tell us, those videos were doctored and none of them were real.

A worker from ACORN. O'Keefe had to pay a settlement of $100,000 because of deceptive editing.

Like I told the other guy...

Five years ago... :beatdeadhorse

Moving on...

You just won't let go of that lie will you?

What the man said on tape was accurately presented, but the man was only playing along until he could call police... Something that O'Keefe wasn't aware of. The $100k was because recording the man without his consent was illegal and editing had nothing to do with it.

I can't believe that after all these years, you still willingly and knowingly lie about that incident. It speaks volumes to the lack of morality that's associated with your political beliefs.

No. It was the deceptive editing and people dumb enough to believe it at face value that got him fired.

I like Project Veritas, even donate to them. I think their work is good.

I like Project Veritas, even donate to them. I think their work is good.

So you actively support people losing their jobs, having their lives ruined, by deceitful means, for no other reason than they disagree with your politics. SMH.

James O'Keefe agrees to pay $100,000 settlement to fired Acorn employee
What O'Keefe's video didn't show was that Vera contacted police after the meeting.

You're a Christian, aren't you? I don't see how else someone could justify doing such a thing.

Last edited:
So you actively support people losing their jobs, having their lives ruined, by deceitful means, for no other reason than they disagree with your politics. SMH.

What O'Keefe's video didn't show was that Vera contacted police after the meeting.

You're a Christian, aren't you? I don't see how else someone could justify doing such a thing.

First, the ACORN videos were of course edited (later he released them in their entirety), but they did not misquote, or in any way misrepresent anything that was said by any of those workers. In other words, what each of them said and advocated for on those videos, was presented accurately and in context. That's the reason people lost their jobs.

Second, how could he have shown something that took place after he left? You imply that O'Keefe knew Vera contacted police and deliberately omitted that from the video, when that simply isn't true. If that recording would have taken place in a state where it isn't illegal to record someone without their consent, their never would have been a lawsuit... or at least a successful one.

Cry more? O'Keefe has done a lot of good work. That lawsuit? It was a nuisance settlement cheaper to pay that then go to court.

He fooled you and you call it good work. Even gave them money? Maybe he is talented.

I support exposing bad actors and wrecking Acorn was a public service par excellence

:lol:

Oh my.

Thread title: 'O'Keefe threatens to expose the "Deep State" ' Threatens who? A threat implies that there are demands that need to be met in order for the threat not be carried out. What does O'Keefe want?

As far as I can tell, the 'deep state' is the civil servants and federal experts in their field (i.e. career diplomats, anti-pollution enforcement agents, HUD investigators) who diligently perform their jobs regardless of which party is in power. We can see why conservatives have a boner for this 'deep state.' Conservatives are corporatists and experts enforcing laws for the benefit of ordinary Americans is contrary to their power. Moreover, the Trump Admin is comprised mostly of neophytes. Career experts make them look like the fools that they are.

Only a true big government, anti-freedom, anti-Constitutional, leftist would romanticize about a group that tries to negate the will of the people and impose their beliefs on the country.

O’Keefe is a hack fraud conman and anyone who buys into his bull**** has no credibility.

None whatsoever. The people who prop up people like O'Keefe, Charlie Kirk and Jim Hoft are ... well, I'll let Gene Wilder say it.

Newsweek and Media Matters? HOLY HELLS using those as debunking sources is...

IRONY METER BROKEN.

Irony indeed -- when the original "article" on the first post was from thegatewaypundit.com, America's unbiased news source.

Yes, your lot is so smart, arent you?!

DS, can you name anything that democrats were told and believed in large percentages if not majorities that come close to these examples

President Obama was born in Kenya
his BC a forgery
He wants to kill old people
the vile and disgusting stand down lies
(put every conservative narrative about Obamacare here)

Those things prove conservatives are pretty dumb. And on the flip side, democrats tried to tell conservatives repeatedly that republicans were flaming lying hypocrites concerning deficits. So yea, my lot is smart.

You are listening to Media Matters and Newsweek to tell you what is true and false? Wanna buy a bridge?
It's telling that you throw out the messenger with being able to cite where Media Matters and Newsweek made factual errors.

But it indeed ironic that you would think Newsweek isn't a reputable source when your side listen to: The Drudge Report, WorldNetDaily, Newsmax, Free Republic, TownHall, Rush Limbaugh, Hot Air, the Gateway Pundit, etc. and then pretend that it's getting unbiased truth.

No wonder a guy could shoot up a Washington pizza parlor after hearing from these right-wing sites that Hillary was operating a sex ring out of the pizza establishment, after being bombarded with propaganda from right-wing media.

I support exposing bad actors and wrecking Acorn was a public service par excellence

The only reason ACORN was targeted was because they help/motivate poorer people to get registered to vote. These people tend to vote Democrat. It's been obvious to those who are even mildly observant that for many years the Republicans have been trying to suppress their right to vote.

It's telling that you throw out the messenger with being able to cite where Media Matters and Newsweek made factual errors.

But it indeed ironic that you would think Newsweek isn't a reputable source when your side listen to: The Drudge Report, WorldNetDaily, Newsmax, Free Republic, TownHall, Rush Limbaugh, Hot Air, the Gateway Pundit, etc. and then pretend that it's getting unbiased truth.

No wonder a guy could shoot up a Washington pizza parlor after hearing from these right-wing sites that Hillary was operating a sex ring out of the pizza establishment, after being bombarded with propaganda from right-wing media.

You forgot Pyjamas Media!

Back
Top Bottom