• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Keefe threatens to expose the "Deep State"

I wonder how many times O'Keefe has to deceptively edit his videos before conservatives catch on.

O’Keefe is a hack fraud conman and anyone who buys into his bull**** has no credibility.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

― George W. Bush

Yes, your lot is so smart, arent you?!

100% of his videos have turned out to be bogus in some fashion, and yet he keeps getting attention. :shrug:

O’Keefe is a hack fraud conman and anyone who buys into his bull**** has no credibility.

And yet...people seem to lose their jobs because of his videos.

Pretty good for a hack, eh?

Not going to get the Left to agree with squat...even if it's the gospel truth. It's not even worth the effort.

Release the HOUNDS, O'Keefe!

Not going to get the Left to agree with squat...even if it's the gospel truth. It's not even worth the effort.

Release the HOUNDS, O'Keefe!
Best line I ever heard:

"Get a conservative angry show him a lie, get a Liberal angry show him the truth"

We'll see. Just like the left leaning pundits, it might just be a nothing burger.

Didn't there used to be a group called ACORN who was featured in one of his videos?

Thread title: 'O'Keefe threatens to expose the "Deep State" ' Threatens who? A threat implies that there are demands that need to be met in order for the threat not be carried out. What does O'Keefe want?

As far as I can tell, the 'deep state' is the civil servants and federal experts in their field (i.e. career diplomats, anti-pollution enforcement agents, HUD investigators) who diligently perform their jobs regardless of which party is in power. We can see why conservatives have a boner for this 'deep state.' Conservatives are corporatists and experts enforcing laws for the benefit of ordinary Americans is contrary to their power. Moreover, the Trump Admin is comprised mostly of neophytes. Career experts make them look like the fools that they are.

100% of his videos have turned out to be bogus in some fashion, and yet he keeps getting attention. :shrug:

Give me an example of a video of his that turned out to be bogus.

Yeah, posting full raw videos that show what they put out is legit, total fraud and bull****! Exposing lies, fraud and abuse isn't the job of some "guy with a camera" that's for real journalist, like Media Matters!

Back
Top Bottom