• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NRA, The Enemy Within

So you admit to calling the president a tyrant and thus proving my point on every thread mentioning President Trump one way or another.

Your putting words out there that were not written. I never wrote president either. You're being very dishonest.

You need to work on your language skills. Address what I wrote. And, don't lie by saying I mentioned Trump when you are the only person who did.

Your putting words out there that were not written. I never wrote president either. You're being very dishonest.

You need to work on your language skills. Address what I wrote. And, don't lie by saying I mentioned Trump when you are the only person who did.

Nope. I'm being truthful.

Yeah. "You was the first."

Good call.

So if I got the article right this “spy” basically got the treatment any Polysci student would, and that means the NRA are traitors. Ok

No, someone saw a chance to build a bridge to camp under and too many people walked over it. Why do people respond to these threads?

Nope. I'm being truthful.

Prove it by highlighting where I wrote either Trump or president in the quote below.

Irony is the gun people who cried for years about tyranny electing a tyrant who is in cahoots with a foreign dictator. Now that is irony.

I'll wait.

...til hell freezeth over

Prove it by highlighting where I wrote either Trump or president in the quote below.

I'll wait.

...til hell freezeth over

Who said that when I stated the President or Trump I was strictly speaking of those words? You don't have to say "President Trump" to mention him in a thread.

Who said that when I stated the President or Trump I was strictly speaking of those words? You don't have to say "President Trump" to mention him in a thread.

You are derailing with this trump stuff

I made an offhand comment. Calamity was the one who decuded to engage.
And you refused to admit that you were the one who brought up Trump and the word president. :lol:

And you refused to admit that you were the one who brought up Trump and the word president. :lol:

Now you're arguing semantics. Did I directly named the president, yes I did. Was that my point? No, it wasn't. My point was that a thread nowadays seems to can't last without someone mentioning the president in some form or fashion. Unless you're willing to say that when you said "tyrant", you weren't referring to the current president, you illustrated my point. I'm done now as this is off topic.

The NRA is facing financial meltdown, and may be unable to continue to exist!

Thoughts and prayers.

The NRA is facing financial meltdown, and may be unable to continue to exist!

Thoughts and prayers.
Well then there's always the GOA to take over the fight for gun rights, and in many ways I like the GOA better than the NRA.

Exactly what you would have said about the NRA a few weeks ago.

Don't you think the GOP would accept their new role as the world's leading gun rights organization with a cautionary tale about working with Russians or any other foreign source of funds?

Back
Top Bottom