• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NRA, The Enemy Within

From posturing to gibberish. Boy do you have a rock solid position...lol

Well I don't know if you have gone as far as gibberish.....Ok if you say so.

I am killing it tonight!!!

Well you could answer them. Do they frighten you? Perhaps you do support Russia in there plans? Do you?
Sure, I COULD answer them, but that would just encourage you to ask more idiotic ones? And, be honest, you didn't expect answers you were just trying to play some rhetorical games.

Sure, I COULD answer them, but that would just encourage you to ask more idiotic ones? And, be honest, you didn't expect answers you were just trying to play some rhetorical games.

Hey you pick your side then. Mother Russia it is

Teaching a pig to sing is a waste of time and annoys the pig.

follows? he responded to me, at least he has the guts.

So to sum up you support Putin and Butina in their plan to promote Russian causes against america.

Why do you hate America?

So to sum up you support Putin and Butina in their plan to promote Russian causes against america.

Why do you hate America?

...and Americans?

Uh.....no. She met with the leadership of the NRA and gave money to them. You may never know what they said in private meetings

I will guarantee in private meetings they told her..."Give us more money".
That is why I am not a member and put my money and efforts into other national gun rights groups and the Texas State Rifle Association.

The NRA badgers and hounds the hell out of you of more and more money.

That is why I am not a member and put my money and efforts into other national gun rights groups and the Texas State Rifle Association.

Even that would not be a crime. But if they agreed to coordinate political connections to a Russian spy in exchange for that money they should be arrested and shut down

Even that would not be a crime. But if they agreed to coordinate political connections to a Russian spy in exchange for that money they should be arrested and shut down

I agree with you. If that happened....

but you need to realize, even if the NRA were shut down tomorrow, there are plenty more gun rights groups that will continue the fight.
Some even more effectively.

So is this about spying, or hating guns.

I agree with you. If that happened....

but you need to realize, even if the NRA were shut down tomorrow, there are plenty more gun rights groups that will continue the fight.
Some even more effectively.

So is this about spying, or hating guns.

I like guns. Was looking at a 22 lr for my son today. He is 9 and it would be his first gun. But in truth I am no fan of the NRA. And I would never support them if they were siding with Putin. I can't believe I even had to type that last sentence

I like guns. Was looking at a 22 lr for my son today. He is 9 and it would be his first gun. But in truth I am no fan of the NRA. And I would never support them if they were siding with Putin. I can't believe I even had to type that last sentence

I am sure you will get him something good and safe. I think we all learned on a single-shot .22LR.
I still have a model of the one I learned on (Remington 514) and shoot CB caps in it.
It is really fun and safe.

You did not have to type that last sentence.
I know you are a loyal American.
No worries, my friend.

I don't support them now, either. Putin or no Putin.
It is more effective to vote out the gun banners locally before they rise to national prominence.

Last edited:
Says the guy who just mentioned President Trump :lamo

Do you even bother to think before hitting "post."

Do you? I'm pointing out that it seems that in every thread, regardless of the topic, at some point someone mentions President Trump. You was the first (that I saw) that mentioned him when the topic and post you responded had little to do with him. I'm just pointing it out.

Yeah she shook hands with some politicians, which I have done many times for free, and all she got were mass letters from Wayne asking for more money and some pocket knives and a speed loader pouch

Yeah she shook hands with some politicians, which I have done many times for free, and all she got were mass letters from Wayne asking for more money and some pocket knives and a speed loader pouch

Yup, that sounds about right for the NRA.

What I like about gun banners is they think the NRA is the only gun rights organization in existence.
Therefore they concentrate all their efforts on them, thinking getting them banned will somehow scuttle all gun rights efforts.
How foolish.

How do you know what she got?

Do you? I'm pointing out that it seems that in every thread, regardless of the topic, at some point someone mentions President Trump. You was the first (that I saw) that mentioned him when the topic and post you responded had little to do with him. I'm just pointing it out.

Hint: I didn’t mention Trump; you did.

You mentioned the president, who is currently president?

Incorrect

Irony is the gun people who cried for years about tyranny electing a tyrant who is in cahoots with a foreign dictator. Now that is irony.

No wonder I never believe a word you write.

Incorrect

No wonder I never believe a word you write.

So you admit to calling the president a tyrant and thus proving my point on every thread mentioning President Trump one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom