• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NOAA staff warned on Sept. 1 against contradicting Trump

Can you please get a grip... One would think Trump sent guns into MX, one which ultimately got in the wrong hands killing a border patrol agent.

Since you mentioned Obama, if he did this, you would have landed on Mars with all that explosive diarrhea.

Can you please get a grip... One would think Trump sent guns into MX, one which ultimately got in the wrong hands killing a border patrol agent.

Deny and deflect. Whatabout whatabout whatabout.

This is what Trump supporters do when they can no longer defend the indefensible.

"How could people bother with this?! There are much more important issues to address!! Look at what Obama did!!"

:lol:

Yeah, now we're getting to the important current stuff... Obama.

I think she is being kept at a secret location somewhere and can only communicate via Twitter.

Good, that saves the photo editors of my division a whole lot of work because they won't have to airbrush her out of any pictures when she becomes a "non-person".

Are you really trying to equate Fast and Furious, which was an ATF sting operations where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them" with Trump's ego-based misinforming Americans about where a hurricane was going to go?

One can argue that Fast and Furious was a bad idea. You can't argue that it was based on the maniacal ego of Obama. We can say that about Trump's action.

lol, Trump supporters will never live SharpieGate down. just pathetic.

Don't you worry if those charts start heading south he can always break out another sharpie. I'm sure he has a plentiful supply of them.

I don't believe the rumour that they had to give Mr. Trump a Sharpie[sup]®[/sup] because he'd already eaten all the wax crayons, do you?

Are you really trying to equate Fast and Furious, which was an ATF sting operations where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them" with Trump's ego-based misinforming Americans about where a hurricane was going to go?

One can argue that Fast and Furious was a bad idea. You can't argue that it was based on the maniacal ego of Obama. We can say that about Trump's action.

Looks like trix ran away from another ill advised argument. Well hey, you can't expect every Trumper to triple down on being incorrect quite like their idol can.

Jesus Christ you're just digging and digging. As someone living where you do I'd think you would realize the importance of what emergency organizations do 24/7 to keep people informed and aware. You and I both know you'd want completely accurate information if a wildfire were in your vicinity. Yet you couldn't care less that people in Alabama were given false information that could have affected their lives.

Since you mentioned Obama, if he did this, you would have landed on Mars with all that explosive diarrhea.

She comes across as someone who likely flipped a gasket at any slights with the Obamas and that includes Michelle trying to poison kids with healthy lunches or her choice of attire. :eek:

Jesus Christ you're just digging and digging. As someone living where you do I'd think you would realize the importance of what emergency organizations do 24/7 to keep people informed and aware. You and I both know you'd want completely accurate information if a wildfire were in your vicinity. Yet you couldn't care less that people in Alabama were given false information that could have affected their lives.

It's all of that plus whether Americans and world leaders can trust what this president says. This is what I wrote in July.

Seems like at least daily. What's important is how Americans react to this. It used to be that the Office of the President of the United States was a serious, dignified and honorable position that required a devotion to the truth and sanity. It denigrates the office and America's standing in the world to have someone in that office who blurts out whatever comes to his head, most often completely untrue.

During the Cuban missile crisis, JFK invited the Prime Minister of France to look at the U2 aerial photos as proof that the USSR was putting missiles in Cuba. The Prime Minister said, "I don't need to see these photos. The word of the President of the United States is enough for me." Can anyone today have equal faith in the word of this president?

We should not accept this as the new normal.

So you are denying that Trump does not have a history of attacking critics?

Mr. Trump NEVER "attacks critics", he only tells the truth about the lies that the lying liars tell when they lie by telling their lying lies.

[The above form of "Internet Rebuttal" has been specifically and officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “The ‘First Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

We sure are in a dark place if a black sharpie is all some have to talk about when there is record high employment, low unemployment, record low unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics... but all some can talk about is that Trump warned AL. "could' get hit by cyclonic winds."

gaslight card.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/noaa-staff-warned-in-sept-1-directive-against-contradicting-trump/2019/09/07/12a52d1a-d18f-11e9-87fa-8501a456c003_story.html?noredirect=on

Got to love those "acting" department administrators. We know Trump does because their backsides are so flexible. 'No political motivation behind it', my ass. Knew that Ms Roberts had to have had a role in this fiasco.

So this is why so few administrators of government agencies go along with whatever position their president takes? We call that job preservation and nearly everybody does it. That should be no surprise.

It's all of that plus whether Americans and world leaders can trust what this president says. This is what I wrote in July.

For our enemies Trump is a dream come true because they now see a truly incompetent leader and our allies see him as the child in the room. If we used your situation above, not only would the presidents word not be good enough, a photograph wouldn't either because he manipulates everything.

His antics are getting worse by the day. This drawing on a weather map is seriously something I'd see on SNL or even South Park. And the fact that people are tying themselves into knots to defend his childish actions makes me question if we've been sucked into a Twilight Zone that just goes on and on and on.

We sure are in a dark place if a black sharpie is all some have to talk about when there is record high employment, low unemployment, record low unemployment for Blacks and Hispanics... but all some can talk about is that Trump warned AL. "could' get hit by cyclonic winds."

8 years of make him fail, just won't go away . And why would they? The mango madman is a world wide laughingstock, complete with sharpie in hand. What an embarrassment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/noaa-staff-warned-in-sept-1-directive-against-contradicting-trump/2019/09/07/12a52d1a-d18f-11e9-87fa-8501a456c003_story.html?noredirect=on

Got to love those "acting" department administrators. We know Trump does because their backsides are so flexible. 'No political motivation behind it', my ass. Knew that Ms Roberts had to have had a role in this fiasco.

The weather? Trump hired people to politicize the weather? I don't even know what to say anymore. He is determined to destroy and end the US; and I don't think he even knows why.

The weather? Trump hired people to politicize the weather? I don't even know what to say anymore. He is determined to destroy and end the US; and I don't think he even knows why.

Oh I think he knows exactly why he does it. He wants us to doubt EVERYTHING. That way, when he announces that he was re-elected even though everyone else says he lost, we will pause ...

So let me get this straight: if NOAA sees a tornado and the President says there is no tornado, is NOAA obligated to say nothing because it would contradict the President? Or perhaps they are obligated to agree that there is no tornado?

And what is the accountability to the public when it wasn't properly warned about said tornado and people are hurt? Is there any, or are the President's feelings more important than the public well being?

Exactly how far down the rabbit hole does this go?

Forever and ever and ever. I think we all know that by now. When Trump messes up and says that carrots are legumes (because he's never seen a vegetable), will the Agriculture Department revise nutrition recommendations? There is no end to this madness. Trump will die disgraced. I just wonder what to do with his supporters.

Back
Top Bottom