• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NHL - 2016/2017 Season [W:290]

I'm wringing my hands in dispair.

Preds look to be in the same boat as my Cavs: facing a much better team that has too many good players to allow you to focus on stopping just one. Stop Crosby, you get Malkin. Stop him, look out for Kessel. Find a way to slow all three, and there is this guy maned Guentzel who has 12 goals in the playoffs.

I also think the Pens have the better goalie.

Nashville will be buzzing tonight. Good luck Preds!

Preds must like that home cooking. Catfish, I bet.

4-1 in the third as the Preds save their season in game three.

:lol:

I'm just glad to see we may end up with a series in at least one of the two current final championship rounds instead of two sweeps.

:lol:

I'm just glad to see we may end up with a series in at least one of the two current final championship rounds instead of two sweeps.

There are other sports?

There are other sports?

I'm not sure the other game can be called "sport" anymore. Put it this way. What would happen to the competitive balance in hockey if the Pens lose to Smashville and then decide to sign Alex Ovechkin and Braden Holtby during the off season? That's basically what happened to the other sport.

I would like a 7 game series. NHL game #7 OT play is about the most exciting spectator sport I've ever seen. "As good as it gets" as the TV announcer said.

Just saw this on Facebook..

Enjoy!

Heh. The Predators are coming out of a stuffed animal head.

All tied up!

Smashville drummed the smirk right off the champs. Two ass beatings in a row. Neither game was even remotely close after the first period.

Thank You Preds !!!! :applaud:rock:clap:

More catfish please!!!

Who will win Thursday? What will the final score be?

Nashville looks way discombobulated so far.

Ha! Go Pens.

3-0 after one. Whoops. Preds need to win at least one away from home. It doesn't look like that's going to happen in game 5.

3-0 after one. Whoops. Preds need to win at least one away from home. It doesn't look like that's going to happen in game 5.

It's early yet. Anything can happen. The Predators can score quickly - they've shown the ability to do so....Ah, whoops indeed. 4-0 now.

Back
Top Bottom