• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ND rep verbally abuses cops

According to whom, CNN? :rolleyes:

It is more likely that nothing ever happened and CNN is merely making it all up, like they usually do when they want to attack real Americans, and you are just a willing participant in their leftist propaganda.

Why would they make this up?
It's not exactly the most racy or shocking video ever seen so seems like a whole lot of effort for what ammounts to an incident of potty mouth and arrogance.

Do you have any evidence this video is fake other than you not liking CNN?

They would have had to make this up, including the video of the real Dios saying those things and not only that but Dios would have to participate by apologizing for something he didn't do.

That's your story @Glitch?

After all the things democrats have accused police of being, this is an issue?
Didn't take long folks before an attempt at deflection presented itself.

The source is CNN, and we all know how they love to use green screens to pretend they are somewhere they are not, or selectively edit existing video footage to make it say whatever they want. Absolutely nothing published by CNN can ever be believed. If there is another source, that does not cite CNN as its source, then provide it. Otherwise it is nothing but pure leftist lies as usual from CNN.
OMG, delusional post of the day.

His own Twitter feed.

You know nothing about this whatsoever so why are you posting on it?
Funny how you chose to post CNN, rather than his twitter feed isn't it? But I can't say I'm surprised. No doubt CNN told you about his twitter feed and what it allegedly says. How convenient. :rolleyes:

Did you actually not watch the video with the guys swearing and using Faggot and all of that? LOL
I've seen too many faked videos by CNN to be fooled by yet another. CNN is also notorious for selectively editing things to be depicted in a manner they desire. Like in the Nick Sandmann case, where CNN was forced to pay $275 million for their slander because of selective editing by CNN. Absolutely nothing CNN publishes can be trusted, and those who use them as a source are being deliberately deceptive.

Funny how you chose to post CNN, rather than his twitter feed isn't it? But I can't say I'm surprised. No doubt CNN told you about his twitter feed and what it allegedly says. How convenient. :rolleyes:
Still oblivious about the subject. CNN said nothing about his Twitter apology.

You are really out of your element here.

I've seen too many faked videos by CNN to be fooled by yet another. CNN is also notorious for selectively editing things to be depicted in a manner they desire. Like in the Nick Sandmann case, where CNN was forced to pay $275 million for their slander because of selective editing by CNN. Absolutely nothing CNN publishes can be trusted, and those who use them as a source are being deliberately deceptive.
He sued for 275 million. The settlement amount is unknown.

Still oblivious about the subject. CNN said nothing about his Twitter apology.

You are really out of your element here.
Yet nobody has bothered to post anything other than CNN. Did CNN tell you about his twitter apology? No doubt you believed every word as well. :rolleyes:

ND State Rep Nico Rios (R) has apologized for verbally abusing officers.

The rant is very distasteful and should be career ending.

The officer had amazing patience!

This fool tried to provoke numerous times, deliberate jabs of semi-racist nature just to get a reaction.

I believe that what he did would have constituted 'obstruction of justice' an added charge to the drunk driving allowing the cops to let him cool off longer from behind bars and making it a bit more challenging in the courtroom.

I could never be a cop. I would have smashed mouth this cheap twerp 20 seconds in. "Don't like accents eh? Well now you have one."

Yet nobody has bothered to post anything other than CNN. Did CNN tell you about his twitter apology? No doubt you believed every word as well. :rolleyes:
Wow, the posts get dumber and dumber.

I could never be a cop. I would have smashed mouth this cheap twerp 20 seconds in. "Don't like accents eh? Well now you have one."
😆

Years ago a business I was working at (Eaton's) in downtown Winnipeg had some windows smashed in broad daylight. I'd seen the guy so the cops had me ride around with them to try to find the bad guy.

The windows were down and I was surprised how frequently I heard "pigs" and worse yelled at us. Yeah they need to have a great deal of self control.

After all the things democrats have accused police of being, this is an issue?

You realize that makes absolutely no sense.

You need a better defense of a stoned-out, self important right wing Nazi than 'what about'...the only defense you people can raise anymore with all the trials, law suits, con men and sweaty Rudy Guilliani's running rampant from the law.

"Look the other way" is lame to start with and we quit responding four years ago.

You lost the debate. Sit down.

😆

Years ago a business I was working at (Eaton's) in downtown Winnipeg had some windows smashed in broad daylight. I'd seen the guy so the cops had me ride around with them to try to find the bad guy.

The windows were down and I was surprised how frequently I heard "pigs" and worse yelled at us. Yeah they need to have a great deal of self control.

But...........

You can go too far the other way as well.

Vancouver. 2011. Stanley cup final.

Worst riot in Canadian history. They thought it would be like the Olympics and people would be well behaved. They forgot it's Canada. They forgot its hockey. They forgot it was Stanley Cup. We Canadians are really, really nice until you blend those ingredients with copious amounts of alcohol and a privileged attitude.

Last edited:
It's not exactly the most racy or shocking video ever seen so seems like a whole lot of effort for what ammounts to an incident of potty mouth and arrogance.

Do you have any evidence this video is fake other than you not liking CNN?
We are talking about CNN here. They are sycophants of the Democratic Party and they regularly ignore, alter, or completely manufacture news stories to try to display the Democratic Party in a good light, or to cover up their constant criminal activity. They are almost as bad as the New York Times, who also has a penchant for manufacturing news that never happened.

If you require evidence of CNN's duplicity, green screens, and fake news reporting since the 1980s, then you have been living on another planet for the last 40 years. Absolutely nobody disputes that CNN manufactures news and has been doing so for decades. The only people who use CNN as a source are leftist partisan hacks whose only purpose is to deceive others.

We are talking about CNN here. They are sycophants of the Democratic Party and they regularly ignore, alter, or completely manufacture news stories to try to display the Democratic Party in a good light, or to cover up their constant criminal activity. They are almost as bad as the New York Times, who also has a penchant for manufacturing news that never happened.

If you require evidence of CNN's duplicity, green screens, and fake news reporting since the 1980s, then you have been living on another planet for the last 40 years. Absolutely nobody disputes that CNN manufactures news and has been doing so for decades. The only people who use CNN as a source are leftist partisan hacks whose only purpose is to deceive others.
Prove even one of these moronic claims please.

I would imagine he's part of some kind of national police swap scheme with the UK and a local US cop is in the UK.
I know the armed forces do that sort of thing all the time like the US marines who are embedded onto the new Royal Navy flagships the QE carriers so it wouldn't surprise me if the police did something similar.
It's so they can see how other forces do things to see if they can learn from them and seems sensible enough.
Careful... or our cops just might beat the niceness and reasonableness out of your guys...

... and Fox?

His own Twitter feed.

You know nothing about this whatsoever so why are you posting on it?
Because republicans are the good guys and must be defended no matter what they did. Maybe @Glitch agrees with what he said.

"Leftist trash" and all that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom