• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ND rep verbally abuses cops

Williston Republican state Rep. Nico Rios arrested for driving under the influence​

21 minute video
ND State Rep Nico Rios (R) should leave in shame!
Why do people in office think that they are special?
At one time they could get away with stuff like this but not now.

Thank goodness for video recordings.
The police officer's were very professional and polite to a true A hole.

If that guy wanted to look like a spoiled toddler then he did really well.

I'm all for knowing your rights and questioning the police but that guy was a complete knob.
I'm assuming the British cop was on some kind of exchange program but he would have had to know US law to get on that program.

Consider the source. The King of Fake News is hardly a credible source. :rolleyes:

When cnn is forced to pay $750m then you can say they're a questionable source.

The source is the officer's body cameras.
The source is CNN, and we all know how they love to use green screens to pretend they are somewhere they are not, or selectively edit existing video footage to make it say whatever they want. Absolutely nothing published by CNN can ever be believed. If there is another source, that does not cite CNN as its source, then provide it. Otherwise it is nothing but pure leftist lies as usual from CNN.

The source is CNN, and we all know how they love to use green screens to pretend they are somewhere they are not, or selectively edit existing video footage to make it say whatever they want. Absolutely nothing published by CNN can ever be believed. If there is another source, that does not cite CNN as its source, then provide it. Otherwise it is nothing but pure leftist lies as usual from CNN.
Rios apologized for his comments, which he did not deny.

After all the things democrats have accused police of being, this is an issue?
When idiot Republicans put themselves centre stage, don't complain about how the spotlight makes them look.

Williston Republican state Rep. Nico Rios arrested for driving under the influence​

21 minute video
ND State Rep Nico Rios (R) should leave in shame!
Why do people in office think that they are special?
At one time they could get away with stuff like this but not now.

Thank goodness for video recordings.
The police officer's were very professional and polite to a true A hole.

I definitely agree with you, but:
• If Donald Trump can be elected by saying worse things and want to touch women inappropriately AND
• If Michael Grimm (R-NY) can be elected despite threatening to throw a reporter off a balcony AND
• Ilham Omar can say borderline anti-semitic things AND
• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez can show up to a Met Gala wearing a dress that slams the organization AND
• George Santos (R-NY) can invent everything about his life AND
• Joe Biden (D-DE) can touch a woman inappropriately (albeit in a non-sexual way -- forget the lady's name, was just prior to his declaring his 2020 candidacy) AND
• Brett Kavanaugh can be under suspicion of rape (Say what you will about whether he actually raped someone or not)
etc.
-----
AND they can all be elected/appointed, odds are that this guy's career will be just fine. Which stinks.

Rios apologized for his comments, which he did not deny.
According to whom, CNN? :rolleyes:

It is more likely that nothing ever happened and CNN is merely making it all up, like they usually do when they want to attack real Americans, and you are just a willing participant in their leftist propaganda.

It is more likely that nothing ever happened and CNN is merely making it all up, like they usually do when they want to attack real Americans, and you are just a willing participant in their leftist propaganda.

His own Twitter feed.

You know nothing about this whatsoever so why are you posting on it?
What I find funny are those that, even when seeing a quote or a video showing exactly what happened... call or act like it is fake because it is on Fox or CNN.

No... it is actually right there. Facts are facts. LOL

Did you actually not watch the video with the guys swearing and using Faggot and all of that? LOL

LOL So the cop is British and moved to North Dakota of all places... that is funny... so is the idiot Rep who got arrested.

I assume he will be canned.

I would imagine he's part of some kind of national police swap scheme with the UK and a local US cop is in the UK.
I know the armed forces do that sort of thing all the time like the US marines who are embedded onto the new Royal Navy flagships the QE carriers so it wouldn't surprise me if the police did something similar.
It's so they can see how other forces do things to see if they can learn from them and seems sensible enough.

Back
Top Bottom