• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mueller and Rosenstein should be investigated for corruption

I've been arguing on political forums for 10 years.

LOOKS-LIKE-WE-GOT-a-BADASS-OVER-HERE--meme-29455.jpg

A NDA is not a "bribe" but a legally binding contract.

As for the bank and wire fraud, we shall see.

As for the last sentence, it would have to be proven it effected the election, no?

An illegal campaign contribution is illegal whether the candidate wins or looses and whether the money is spent on the campaign or flushed down the toilet. So no it doesn't have to be proven it effected the election. As far as the NDA goes, it may not be binding at all. We shall see.

You do not understand burden of proof yet?

What does "results are in" even mean? That's absurd.
What if we dispute these "results that come in"? You'd have to withhold judgement on that too because the *final* results are not actually in yet.

"I am withholding judgement until the results are in"
"The results are in but are disputed, I have to withhold judgement until those results are in".
"The results are in but are disputed, I have to withhold judgement until those results are in".
Your phony reasoning leads to an infinite loop of absurdity. I suggest you find a better framework for differentiating true from false, yours is not working.

Most people would interpret such a simple statement to mean if the search uncovers evidence of crimes. It really is not that hard to understand. Do you ever post without strawmen?

[/B]

An illegal campaign contribution is illegal whether the candidate wins or looses and whether the money is spent on the campaign or flushed down the toilet. So no it doesn't have to be proven it effected the election. As far as the NDA goes, it may not be binding at all. We shall see.

Calling that a campaign contribution is a real stretch.

Most people would interpret such a simple statement to mean if the search uncovers evidence of crimes. It really is not that hard to understand. Do you ever post without strawmen?

So you understand burden of proof now? You glossed over that. Just making sure so we don't see you yelping about someone making claims, not having any burden of proof again.

As to your non-rebuttal, I'm not going to be able to decide if your proposal is a good idea or bad, until we investigate it, and get all those results in. Is that so hard to understand?

So you understand burden of proof now? You glossed over that. Just making sure so we don't see you yelping about someone making claims, not having any burden of proof again.

As to your non-rebuttal, I'm not going to be able to decide if your proposal is a good idea or bad, until we investigate it, and get all those results in. Is that so hard to understand?

Only for at least 15 years now, I don't need the DP "legal experts" to "explain".

Just because my rebuttal ignored your strawman, does not make it a "non rebuttal".:roll:

It is a very common tactic here.
On all forums.

It was a strange but interesting discussion up until now. The side we should be on is the side of the UNITED States of America,
Then why does the Left try to undermine the president on the world stage and utterly destroy him at home? Our enemies see us as weak because of it.

IF the facts are all in place, shouldn't the investigation be over?
Maybe it's not supposed to "be over". This is the dirtiest political meddling I've ever seen. It's the biggest scandal of our country's political history and the lefty media is helping cover it up and leading the hysterics against Trump on the dems' behalf. What I get tired of the the Left pretending they're not railroading him and breaking the law to do it.

Um, you must skip calamity's nuggets then....
If so, I can't blame you.
The things trolls post is a waste of bandwidth and I only read them for amusement.

Then why does the Left try to undermine the president on the world stage and utterly destroy him at home? Our enemies see us as weak because of it.

Are you sure it is just the "left" who is trying to undermine Potus. That aside, one side can't preach from the pedestal while wanting to go after the other. It is our division that weakens us. It is our entire nation that suffers.

Are you sure it is just the "left" who is trying to undermine Potus. That aside, one side can't preach from the pedestal while wanting to go after the other. It is our division that weakens us. It is our entire nation that suffers.
The rinos are helping them of course.

The evidence of corruption is on the Left. All your denials are for naught; they're lies.

Mueller and Rosenstein were also in on the Uranium One deal with the Russians. Andrew Weissman was involved too. The corruption is on the Left, the Obama administration, and the Clinton People. Time will bear it out. This fraud will not stand.

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

And who was that witness?

Where's YOUR proof Trump did anything wrong? You guys act like the dog ate your homework.

Sean Hannity called for you - he wants his copyrighted schtick back. :(

What a stupid question. Is trolling all you do?

It ties in to what I posted before. We are one country, we are American citizens. Offending half the population is a bad start to any conversation. The left and the right are guilty of such. So why don't we look for common ground instead of insulting, or "going after" the other side?

I do! And I remember that ending his political career. Are you suggesting that Trump's political career should be ended as well, like Edward's was? Good idea!

There are so many reasons for ending Trump's political career I'm not this sure one makes the cut.

Back
Top Bottom