• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mother accidentally shoots and kill teenage daughter

What? I own firearms.

You are confused. A natural consequence of being confronted with your own cowardice. You can overcome your fear. Your investiture of your manhood in a gun is false. True masculinity comes from within.
Yes I know lots of gun control zealots like to pretend they are not who their actions show they really are.

But please keep lying.

Yes I know lots of gun control zealots like to pretend they are not who their actions show they really are.

But please keep lying.

It is a difficult journey out of debilitating fear. Good luck should you try to overcome your existential cowardice. If you choose to continue your mewling bovine life, you have my pity.

It is a difficult journey out of debilitating fear. Good luck should you try to overcome your existential cowardice. If you choose to continue your mewling bovine life, you have my pity.
Ahhh look at you. Still just making crap up.

The only one showing any fear here is you. And deep down you know it. If you actually have the integrity to admit it is different question.

Me I don’t care what others do. You feel the need to try and control what others do because you are scared of people exercising their constitutional rights.
But at least you are no long fixated on gun owners dicks. That’s a step in the right direction.

Ahhh look at you. Still just making crap up.

The only one showing any fear here is you. And deep down you know it. If you actually have the integrity to admit it is different question.

Me I don’t care what others do. You feel the need to try and control what others do because you are scared of people exercising their constitutional rights.
But at least you are no long fixated on gun owners dicks. That’s a step in the right direction.

I understand your need to lash out. Life must be difficult for you. Fear is s terrible thing.

I understand your need to lash out. Life must be difficult for you. Fear is s terrible thing.
Says the guy desperately trying to control what others can do.
Tell me do you really think you are fooling anyone.

People read about crime in the news and go buy a gun so they can feel safe. Meanwhile...most accidental shootings like this don't make the news. Chances are you are safer without the gun.
The other event that triggers folks to get guns is when democrats threaten to ban or take them away. I'm not sure they are less safe owning a gun. People would be a lot safer if they stopped driving cars.

For those of you that do not like FoxNews daily viewing limits without giving them an email address...

Debate on the 2nd amendment aside for a moment, if you do not know where your gun is nor do you know the disposition of it being loaded, safety on or off, or even do not know it is at the bottom of the purse with the rest of the abyss of items shoved in there... then you should not have a gun at all.

Yes, this is a terrible accident with a terrible consequence she (and her family for that matter) will have to live with for the rest of her life. Emotional, legal to some extent, and otherwise. But this was avoidable, and another senseless loss of life at the hands of complacency and epic stupidity with dangerous weapons.
Are there any lethal gun accidents that aren’t preventable?

Back
Top Bottom