• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most of the mainstream media is biased in favor of blacks and homosexuals.

I want the press to draw more attention to black crime and to the probability that homosexuals are more likely to sexually abuse minors than heterosexuals. I have read that 85% percent of the victims of pedophile priests are boys. I do not believe that 85% of Roman Catholic priests have homosexual tendencies.

It could be that parents of Catholic girls watch their daughters like a hawk, reducing the opportunity for girls to be abused.

It could be that parents of Catholic girls watch their daughters like a hawk, reducing the opportunity for girls to be abused.

If they don't they should. So should other parents.

If there are no races, why is there affirmative action?

Because due to our tribal nature, we tend to discriminate against what we perceive as different races.

Because due to our tribal nature, we tend to discriminate against what we perceive as different races.

We perceive of what actually exists.

Blacks not only tend to score less well on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed, their scores still over estimate their academic performance.

Those who claim "Diversity is our strength," cannot list a single tangible benefit of diversity. Organizations that practice affirmative action reduce their effectiveness.

We perceive of what actually exists.

Blacks not only tend to score less well on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed, their scores still over estimate their academic performance.

Those who claim "Diversity is our strength," cannot list a single tangible benefit of diversity. Organizations that practice affirmative action reduce their effectiveness.

Do you consider yourself a racist?

Do you consider yourself a racist?

I am a white Gentile. I do not believe that what I am racially is superior to Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals. Nevertheless, I do not care if someone calls me a racist or not. When someone does I ask, "What have I said that is not true?"

Calling gays "homosexuals" in the year 2018?? :roll:

To your ridiculous claims...

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/04/09/racial-bias-and-media-coverage-of-violent-crime/

21.png

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...srepresents-black-men-effects-felt-real-world

When did homosexual become politically incorrect? This is the first I have heard of that.

When did homosexual become politically incorrect? This is the first I have heard of that.

Do you feel oppressed by simply having to change one word in your vocabulary?

Do you feel oppressed by simply having to change one word in your vocabulary?

What does that have to do with my question? I was merely asking when and why did the word suddenly become taboo.

As for your question, Do I feel oppressed? No, I just find the entire concept to be incredibly stupid. The revolving door of what is and is not appropriate is rather ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom