• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Most of the mainstream media is biased in favor of blacks and homosexuals.

Some of us actually like to stand up for what we believe is right, even if it isn't popular, even if it gets under some people's skins.

You are kidding yourself if your think your insults are going to change that in me. In fact you're just encouraging me to keep going.

So, thank you for the inspiration that I needed to keep fighting. It is truly appreciated. :)

Glad I could help. I would get you a shovel as well, but you dig deep holes efficiently as is. :2wave:

I want the press to draw more attention to black crime and to the probability that homosexuals are more likely to sexually abuse minors than heterosexuals. I have read that 85% percent of the victims of pedophile priests are boys. I do not believe that 85% of Roman Catholic priests have homosexual tendencies.

I have been watching your posts and they just keep getting worse. You sure can post some stupid ****.

Re: Poverty and crime

There are actually two model minorities: Orientals and Jews. They have succeeded against the odds, despite persecution, discrimination, and bigotry to the point that on the average in the United States they are better educated, more successful, and more prosperous than white Gentiles - of whom I am one.

From the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD to the Renaissance and the Age of Discovery, which began about a thousand years later, China was arguably the most advanced civilization in the world, probably surpassing the civilization of Islam, and certainly surpassing that of Europe. As the West declines in the twenty-first century, China rises. I expect China to achieve world hegemony by the end of this century, if not sooner. By then the United States will be dominated by a high IQ cognitive elite composed largely of Orientals and Jews. The alt right, which I certainly do not identify with, will not be able to prevent that.

In the West the Jews experienced nearly two thousand years of persecution, beginning with the defeat of the Rebellion of Bar Kokhba in 135 AD. This persecution culminated with the Holocaust. Nevertheless, Jews dominate every field that requires superior intelligence. With less than one percent of the world's population they have won about 20 percent of the Nobel Prizes.

Then there are the Negroes - ah yes, the Negroes. Where are the great civilizations that they created during the past five thousand years? Where is there anywhere in the world a black run country with a well functioning government, a thriving economy, and a low crime rate? Where is there a black neighborhood in the United States that any sensible person would want to walk in after dark?

Allow me please to quote Jesse Jackson:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

In 1944 a book was published in the United States entitled An American Dilemma: The Negro Problem and Modern Democracy. It was written by a Swedish academic named Gunnar Myrdal. He later on won the Nobel Prize in Economics. In An American Dilemma Dr. Myrdal acknowledged that blacks tended to perform less well academically than whites, and that they had higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. He attributed these problems to racial discrimination. He claimed that when racial discrimination came to an end Negroes would begin to perform and behave as well as whites.

Currently Negroes are not discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of by affirmative action policies. Vast sums of tax money have been spent improving public school education of Negroes, and alleviating black poverty.

Although Gunnar Myrdal is still considered to be an oracle and a prophet, his oracles and prophecies have not come true. In the two generations since the civil rights legislation was signed into law and since the War on Poverty was inaugurated, black rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen. Black academic performance has not.

I live in a century when those who are swayed by evidence rather than wishful thinking can see that Professor Myrdal's optimistic theories have not been proven, but the arguments of the segregationists who argued against the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have been.

Where do you read this crap?

In other news, the sun set in the west last night.

I read lots of books, magazines, and newspapers. You should try it some time.

You are reading garbage. Does David Duke ring a bell?

Too funny.

While your side's attempts at being serious and "strong", just like your messiah slenderman's, fall flat on faces already flatten from having done the same thing so many times previous, these attempts at serious just plain fail...but they do meet the standard for very humorous.

So y'all are naturally funnier, granted. And I do appreciate you giving me some of your most valuable, oh so precious time left remaining, you know, just as you start transitioning from solid to liquid.

Hey btw, dont be leaving that puddle at my place now. :lamo

Thanks for the jumbled word salad. Covfefe

You are reading garbage. Does David Duke ring a bell?

David Duke is an antisemite. In my hierarchy of races I place Ashkenazi Jews at the top, even though I am a Gentile.

Well. At least as right as you never were.

If it makes you feel better, I am sure there are some safe crying closet spaces available at a nearby university. :peace :lamo

The fact that you utterly refuse to address SmartCat's racist comments overrides anything else you say here.

P.S. Making your comments with such infantile insults doesn't change that. In fact it only reinforces the notion that you really don't care about anyone who doesn't look or think like you. :shrug:

The fact that you utterly refuse to address SmartCat's racist comments overrides anything else you say here.

P.S. Making your comments with such infantile insults doesn't change that. In fact it only reinforces the notion that you really don't care about anyone who doesn't look or think like you. :shrug:

Whoa, hold up thar a second pardnar...You deny that the the MSM has a bias in favor of blacks and homosexuals ( replace with whichever terms are less likely to make you melt )?

That you arent naturally clever is understood, but must you admit it so painfully publicly? Usually accompanied by bad JooJoo, that.

Whoa, hold up thar a second pardnar...You deny that the the MSM has a bias in favor of blacks and homosexuals ( replace with whichever terms are less likely to make you melt )?

That you arent naturally clever is understood, but must you admit it so painfully publicly? Usually accompanied by bad JooJoo, that.

I'll give you a detailed response when your repeated reliance on juvenile insults and your failure to stand up to racism both end.

But then again, I wouldn't expect someone who is okay with racism to engage in a serious discussion. :shrug:

I'll give you a detailed response when your repeated reliance on juvenile insults and your failure to stand up to racism both end.

But then again, I wouldn't expect someone who is okay with racism to engage in a serious discussion. :shrug:

BBBBWAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, ah ahahahaha...stop, you re killing me man....hahahahahha, whew..cough...hahahahhahahaaaaazaahahaha...

Thanks, a great post, your only, to wrap up the night. BBBBWAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, ah ahahahaha.

BBBBWAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, ah ahahahaha...stop, you re killing me man....hahahahahha, whew..cough...hahahahhahahaaaaazaahahaha...

Thanks, a great post, your only, to wrap up the night. BBBBWAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, ah ahahahaha.
Yup, that's what I thought. :lamo

Do let me know when you're ready for a civil discussion. I'll be waiting.

Most of the media is liberal. That means there will be media majority bias that favors liberal voter blocks. Bias in the new is often connected to not offending anyone who votes for the left. This bias will be reflected in the way the news is reported. The bias dictates which facts will be used and which facts will be ignored. What is finally reported can be manipulative and misleading, when fed to low information viewers.

Low information viewers does not mean they are viewers who are ignorant or stupid. All it means is, the low information person will draw the best possible conclusion based on the data they have available. If the data is limited and biased to one side, these limited facts will lead the best inference down the wrong direction.

As an example, say you just walk into a room and you hear John insult Charley. This is the only fact you have. Based on that one fact, you may infer that John is being a bully. Say, instead, you were in the room 5 minutes earlier. Now you see that it was Charley who landed the first insult. John defends himself with an insult in return. This is when you walked in during the first scenario. When you have these two facts, your conclusion can be different. This happens all the time with President Trump. Trump is a counter puncher. When he tweets an insult, he is typically counter punching to something he heard or read. The media will report his counter punch as the foundation for the news. It will not report the provocation. The goal is the low information person will conclude Trump is a bully, instead of someone defending himself.

There is another left wing media game that I have noticed with respect to the blacks and other minority groups. The left wing media promotes the ideas of white racism and white guilt. However, it exempts itself, with white members of the left acting as the spokesmen for the blacks. This is supposed to manipulate people into thinking left wing whites are exempt, since they care enough to point this out. They will never add the fact that the Democrats were the original party of slavery and segregation.

The game is like me gossiping about Joe to Sally. Sally gets upset and confronts Joe and lets him have it. Joe then gets upset with Sally, because she just falsely accused him out of nowhere. Joe then attacks Sally with an insult. They start fighting and Sally then thanks me for pointing out what a reprobate Joe was.

The left, via the media plays a game where they start trouble between groups, with the hope of dividing these groups, so they can skim half. They will pit Christians versus Gays, or white against blacks, acting as self appointed spokesmen, hoping to start a fight leading to the skim. If a black or gay person decides to become a conservative, the true colors appear in the media; they will add more data.

Your point? That Black people are inherently violent and criminal? Guess your immigration history failed to cover the Purple Gang, the Black Hand, the Five Points Gang, Lenox Avenue Gang, Monk Eastman, Cohen crime family, and many others.

Re sources cited, get some new material. There’s been tremendous research done since the 1960s/80s/90s. If this were a research paper, you’d get dinged for relying solely on old, outdated material that is not peer-reviewed.

Don't forget the Westies, which was one of the most violent outfits in US history. But let me add that you left out the KKK, which was responsible for more murders than the Five Families 1000 times over.

The notion that economic deprivation necessarily leads to lawlessness is widely believed but is not supported by empirical evidence. Human history is replete with examples of impoverished people—of all racial and ethnic backgrounds—who have endured extreme poverty without descending into criminal activity. During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco's Chinatown were among America's poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

"The majority of these immigrants had arrived penniless, all their worldly belongings wrapped in a bundle.... Most of [them] arrived in New York. Some made their way into other cities,... but the majority remained in New York, settling in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, [which was] a neighborhood of the poor. Sociologists, with their impressive charts showing the number of toilets (or lack of the), the number of people per room, the low per capita income, paint a dismal picture of the Lower East Side Jewish slum. But their charts do not capture its uniqueness. Though it bred tuberculosis and rheumatism, it did not breed crime and venereal disease. It did not spawn illiteracy, illegitimate children, or deserted wives. Library cards were in constant use."[2]

The late political scientist James Q. Wilson debunked the theory that crime results from poverty, or that redistributive government programs can reduce crime rates by alleviating poverty, by pointing out that “crime rose the fastest in this country at a time when the number of persons living in poverty or squalor was declining.” He added: “I have yet to see a ‘root cause’ or to encounter a government program that has successfully attacked it.”...

NOTES:
[1] James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.
[2] Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)
Poverty and Crime - Discover the Networks

--------

During the 1960's poverty declined because of an expanding economy and War on Poverty programs. The crime rate doubled because the prison population declined. Since the Reagan administration anti poverty programs have been scaled back. The crime rate has declined by one third because the prison population has tripled.

Your post is based on a false statement. Economic deprivation does not "necessarily" lead to crime. "Necessarily" means inevitable or automatic. The argument is not about causation and this is not the scholarly, nor even the statistical, argument at all. The argument is that in places where crime is exaggerated we also find economic deprivation. There is a big difference and the empirical evidence absolutely confirms this. One can employ that good 'ole common sense and see that a starving family will se a determined father to feed them by any means necessary. One can also assume properly that economic misery can also lead to an immorality where survival means doing virtually anything. Or do we think the act of prostitution comes from the wealthy wives of Wall Street? And we can all plainly see the overwhelming crime in Beverly Hills, can't we?

Falsely declaring the argument in such a way is why you can simply produce a poor community where crime is not an issue and declare the very real truth as bunk.

And it helps to understand the source of your argument. James Q. Wilson was a leading conservative scholar who perceived the "war on drugs" as a necessary effort simply because drugs are immoral. A proper scholar tries not to lean left or right in his works, and Wilson clearly celebrated his political views in his works. As a political scientist, his works are on par with how most of them present their views. Political scientists are also fond of creating a theory and squeezing an event into it to validate the theory. He would have been a very bad historian.

A number of years ago I read an article in The New York Times that said that most liberals do not want to be told anything in the media that is critical of blacks and homosexuals.

I believe that that is true, and that most of the mainstream media considers that in how it reports the news. In saying this I acknowledge that the mainstream media does not lie. Nevertheless, there are news stories it avoids reporting, and it shapes other stories. I will illustrate with two examples.

In October 12, 1998 Matthew Shepard was killed by two men he picked up in a bar. This story was in the news for months.

In September 26, 1999 a thirteen year old boy named Jesse Dirkhising was bound, drugged, gagged and sodomized by two adult male homosexuals. He died as a result.

The tragic story of Jesse Dirkhising

That story was given little coverage by the mainstream media. I only learned of it years later.

There was no conspiracy to cover up this crime. Individually organs of the mainstream media decided not to cover it. They must have decided that it would generate hostility to homosexuals.

After Matthew Shepard was killed there was some effort to implicate the religious right. It failed because neither of the killers had any religious affiliation. Nevertheless, those trying to blame the religious right did not care that a connection with the religious right would generate hostility toward Christian conservatives.

In February 26, 2012 George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin. The first impression most Americans, including me, got of this event was a six o'clock news story on television. It juxtaposed a photograph of of a glowering, menacing George Zimmerman, with that of a sweet, innocent, smiling Trayvon Martin.

We did not know it at the time, but the photograph of George Zimmerman was a mug shot taken after he was accused of a misdemeanor. People seldom look friendly in mug shots. The photograph of Trayvon Martin had been taken when he was several years younger than he was at the time of his death.

The mainstream media could have easily shown photographs of George Zimmerman taken immediately after his encounter with Trayvon Martin. They clearly showed that he had been thrown to the ground, and punched in the face. More recent photographs of Trayvon Martin showed him looking for all the world like the ghetto thug he seems to have been. The mainstream media could have reported that Trayvon Martin had been killed after being suspended from school. It choose not to.

These examples seem characteristic of the way the mainstream media covers news events pertaining to homosexuals and blacks. The mainstream media does not lie. Nevertheless, it refrains from reporting complex truths that conflict with the preferred narrative of homosexuals and blacks as innocent victims of irrational prejudice.

I think you may be on to something with the thread title.
I was wondering why I keep seeing articles on TV, in newspapers, in magazines, even adds on milk cartons for black gays.
It's a black gay conspiracy, I think.
I bet folks would have to be a really smart kookie to figure this all out.

Your post is based on a false statement. Economic deprivation does not "necessarily" lead to crime. "Necessarily" means inevitable or automatic. The argument is not about causation and this is not the scholarly, nor even the statistical, argument at all. The argument is that in places where crime is exaggerated we also find economic deprivation. There is a big difference and the empirical evidence absolutely confirms this. One can employ that good 'ole common sense and see that a starving family will se a determined father to feed them by any means necessary. One can also assume properly that economic misery can also lead to an immorality where survival means doing virtually anything. Or do we think the act of prostitution comes from the wealthy wives of Wall Street? And we can all plainly see the overwhelming crime in Beverly Hills, can't we?

Falsely declaring the argument in such a way is why you can simply produce a poor community where crime is not an issue and declare the very real truth as bunk.

And it helps to understand the source of your argument. James Q. Wilson was a leading conservative scholar who perceived the "war on drugs" as a necessary effort simply because drugs are immoral. A proper scholar tries not to lean left or right in his works, and Wilson clearly celebrated his political views in his works. As a political scientist, his works are on par with how most of them present their views. Political scientists are also fond of creating a theory and squeezing an event into it to validate the theory. He would have been a very bad historian.

All academics have political leanings. I agree with Charles Murray's assertions about IQ. I assume he votes Republican. I vote Democrat.

The low crime rates and illegitimacy of Orientals is well attested by a host of studies. I have not found data pertaining to how the rates of crime and illegitimacy of Jews compares with those of white Gentiles. I am reasonably confident that Jews have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than white Gentiles. I know they have higher IQ averages. Again, there is much data to confirm this.

I think you may be on to something with the thread title.
I was wondering why I keep seeing articles on TV, in newspapers, in magazines, even adds on milk cartons for black gays.
It's a black gay conspiracy, I think.
I bet folks would have to be a really smart kookie to figure this all out.

BlackLivesMatter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom