• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More than one-third give Trump an F after three years: poll

What do you expect from a collection of deranged hate filled leftists that cant even answer what it is they hate about him or give an intelligent response as to why he should be impeached? 1/3? Yeah...Id say the clown car is at least that big.

I asked you for 5. Pick 5 of these regulations he repealed, since you brought it up, and then go on to show me the exact impact on the economy of each one, pre and post repeal.

You didn't mention allowing regs to expire. You said "repealing excess regulations". If you brought it up, it's on you to back it up.
LOL, sorry, I was just dashing off some quick ideas on what he'd accomplished. I didn't realize I was writing a PhD dissertation. And I'm not going to go back over three years to satisfy you. Believe me or not, I really don't care. I'm pretty sure nothing is going to convince you.

LOL, sorry, I was just dashing off some quick ideas on what he'd accomplished. I didn't realize I was writing a PhD dissertation. And I'm not going to go back over three years to satisfy you. Believe me or not, I really don't care. I'm pretty sure nothing is going to convince you.

So you can't articulate a single one, can you? Yet you post how his repeal of "excessive regulations" did so much for the economy - and without even being able to name a single thing to back that up.

You just parrot what Trump tells you.

How. Damn. Sad.

Except over 70% of americans want a fair trial with all witnesses, and documentation.

Oh and 51% want him removed. 51is more than 40 by the way...

They don't get a vote there. When they do get the vote in November, the dems better hope they have a better candidate than they are looking these days.

So you can't articulate a single one, can you? Yet you post how his repeal of "excessive regulations" did so much for the economy - and without even being able to name a single thing to back that up.

How. Damn. Sad.
Did I memorize the thousands? No. If I thought it would make a difference I'd do a little googling, but, frankly, you're not worth the effort. I thought you were being honest. I was wrong.

Did I memorize the thousands? No. If I thought it would make a difference I'd do a little googling, but, frankly, you're not worth the effort. I thought you were being honest. I was wrong.

Can you mention 5 or not? I don't have to Google to back up your claim. You have to back up your claim.

How. Damn. Sad.

How are you doing this fine morning?

How are you doing this fine morning?

I'm excellent Gov. Have conference calls all day starting in 30 minutes. I hate con call days. I have to stay alert in case I need to talk but mostly I zone out. How are you my little lesbian crush?

Back
Top Bottom