• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More than one-third give Trump an F after three years: poll

It surprises me that more than half of Americans do not give Donald Trump an F.

11% also gave trump a D. That is a congregate of 49% giving Trump either a clear fail (F) or a sub par grade (D).

Do you want this sort of performance from your nation's Chief Executive and Commander in Chief?

If a CEO fails 50% of the time, s/he will be shown the door fairly fast. Investors and shareholders won't put up with such a CEO.

Likewise, Americans shouldn't put up with such a dismal record for a president.

Except over 70% of americans want a fair trial with all witnesses, and documentation.
Who wants to bet that the 30% that don't want a fair trial are the same enlightened Americans that gave him an "F" :lamo

Last edited:
Trump's approval ratings today show Trump's approval rating today 43% approve and 53% disapprove of him. Clinton's impeachment began he had a strong economy and a partisan impeachment, Clinton's approval rating was in the 60's. When the House voted to impeach him, his approval rating went way up into the 71's.

Trump has a strong economy and a partisan impeachment and his approval rating is still at 43% it hasn't gone up a point. Trump hasn't done a single thing on climate change, infrastructure or health care. Trump only focuses on his base and hasn't built on that.

But, you overlook that even with nearly continuous bombardment from the left on how horrible Trump is that his approval hasn't gone down either.

Me too.

He has potential. He could do some decent things. But he makes more ignorant unforced errors than any human being since Caligula.
Yeah, just think if he lowered taxes, increased wages including those on the lowest level, lowered unemployment to near record lows, and drove the stock markets to new high after new high. Bet he'd be popular then. Oh. . . wait . . .

HE DID

But, you overlook that even with nearly continuous bombardment from the left on how horrible Trump is that his approval hasn't gone down either.

That's not a surprise, a cult will even drink arsenic laced Kool-aid if their leader tells them that's the path to salvation. The 909 men women and children that suicided themselves with Kool-aid in Jonestown is testament to that.

Last edited:
That's not a surprise, a cult will even drink arsenic laced Kool-aid if their leader tells them that's the path to salvation. The 909 men women and children that suicided themselves with Kook-aid in Jonestown is testament to that.
Probably one of the top ten most idiotic posts I've seen on DP.

Probably one of the top ten most idiotic posts I've seen on DP.

I understand that it's difficult for you to admit that you're part of a cult since that would imply you can't form cognitive and logical opinions on your own and can only rely on those of others. I feel sorry for you.

That's not a surprise, a cult will even drink arsenic laced Kool-aid if their leader tells them that's the path to salvation. The 909 men women and children that suicided themselves with Kook-aid in Jonestown is testament to that.

And that is exactly where that very sad phrase came from.

People that believe one person and never question him at willing to kill there children rather than question their leader.

That is what we have here, the cultists will always support whatever our criminal in chief says and does.

Over 15,000 lies and yet they believe every word.

It is really just sad...

I understand that it's difficult for you to admit that you're part of a cult since that would imply you can't form cognitive and logical opinions on your own and can only rely on those of others. I feel sorry for you.
And yet, when it comes to treading the straight and narrow path of ideological and partisan purity you far outdo me.

And yet, when it comes to treading the straight and narrow path of ideological and partisan purity you far outdo me.

Not even close, you have me and millions of others beat by miles. Your tunnel vision regarding anything to do with this lawless gangster is beyond comprehension.

Wow, I've said it before and I will say it again,

Trumps lawyers SUCK!!!:lamo:lamo:lamo

PID: Dem (no lean) 705 35%
PID: Ind (no lean) 617 31%
PID: Rep (no lean) 674 34%

once again we see more lean given to democrats than other people
and not weighted to offset the over sampling or under sampling.

Yeah, just think if he lowered taxes, increased wages including those on the lowest level, lowered unemployment to near record lows, and drove the stock markets to new high after new high. Bet he'd be popular then. Oh. . . wait . . .

HE DID

How did Trump lower unemployment to near record lows? I didn't know the President of the United States controlled employment in the private sector. Is that a new thing?

How did Trump "increase wages"? Does President Trump sign your paychecks? Did he tell your employer what to pay you in 2020?

How did he drive the stock markets to a new high? Did the stock markets rise to new heights when Obama was President because he was sitting in his office telling it to go up, and they complied? Because I remember the markets increasing to record highs while he was POTUS. What specifically did he do to cause that?

How did Trump lower unemployment to near record lows? I didn't know the President of the United States controlled employment in the private sector. Is that a new thing?

How did Trump "increase wages"? Does President Trump sign your paychecks? Did he tell your employer what to pay you in 2020?

How did he drive the stock markets to a new high? Did the stock markets rise to new heights when Obama was President because he was sitting in his office telling it to go up, and they complied? Because I remember the markets increasing to record highs while he was POTUS. What specifically did he do to cause that?
LOL, seriously? You missed Trump lowering taxes, repealing excess regulations and creating a business-friendly atmosphere after eight years of "soak the rich" Obamanomics.

LOL, seriously? You missed Trump lowering taxes, repealing excess regulations and creating a business-friendly atmosphere after eight years of "soak the rich" Obamanomics.

Tell me 5 specific "excess regulations" he repealed and show me the data that the repeal specifically impacted the economy, and with real quantification.

Soak the rich? Obama extended the Bush tax cuts. Which included the rich. How was that "soaking the rich"?

Tell me 5 specific "excess regulations" he repealed and show me the data that the repeal specifically impacted the economy, and with real quantification.
Seriously? out of tens of thousand that were cancelled or allowed to expire?
tres borrachos said:
Soak the rich? Obama extended the Bush tax cuts. Which included the rich. How was that "soaking the rich"?
Better check you facts on that.

Seriously? out of tens of thousand that were cancelled or allowed to expire?
Better check you facts on that.

I asked you for 5. Pick 5 of these regulations he repealed, since you brought it up, and then go on to show me the exact impact on the economy of each one, pre and post repeal.

You didn't mention allowing regs to expire. You said "repealing excess regulations". If you brought it up, it's on you to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom