• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More moms for fascism in floriduh.

Zappa had it way back when....we are dumb all over (and a little ugly on the side)

Actually the direct cause was the election of John Kennedy.

I was there. A new immigrant from Canada. Walked into a ****ing war! Was not at all surprised he was assassinated and even less so when it was covered up. That's when America lost its innocence.

I will never believe the American government as a result. Since then, the nation has been slowly reaching a boiling point as the lies and crimes get buried deeper and deeper. Obama was a temporary reprieve and brought about by "weapons of mass destruction". I thought the peace/race marches of the 60's would trip a civil war. So I left.

But its coming. I will be surprised if America as we know it survives past November of 2024. If Trump can't have it, he will destroy it.
He's certainly welcome to try.

He won't like the result.

I wonder what would happen if I called the police on a church for allowing minors to read the Bible where there is lot of sex scenes, even including incest and gang rape.

Perhaps I should make sure the police visit the homes of congregants to make sure they aren't abusing their children by letting them read the Bible.

(sarcasm folks, have to say it because some of you can't tell sarcasm when it smacks you in the face)

It’s Election Day in NJ.

Hoping that “good” wins and a few of these Klanned Karenhoid types on the ballot (love that btw) lose. Handidly.

When Obama was elected not once (which could have been passed off as a fluke), but twice.

That's when the national nervous breakdown began.
Certainly when the American right allowed the extremists on their side front and center stage.

No, they are absolutely not fascists.
Well, then...

ascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

Yep. They tick every box. They're fascists.

Actually, that sounds more like leftists.
YES, OF COURSE, FAR-RIGHT SOUNDS JUST LIKE LIBERALS!

You should get the Nobel Prize for having a big brain.

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

YES, OF COURSE, FAR-RIGHT SOUNDS JUST LIKE LIBERALS!

You should get the Nobel Prize for having a big brain.

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

You are an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom