• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Milo Busted Promoting Kiddie Sex

You draw a parallel to that? Does it really require that level of desperation to excuse the efforts of Liberal Fascists?

You need to look up the work liberal and fascist. You'll find that the two terms are mutually exclusive.

Psychologically, he is making a defense of his own abuse, more so than protecting pedophiles. It's pretty much obvious listening to that and seeing his body positioning he is very uncomfortable talking about it. In the media attempt to discredit and smear him, what you all seem to be doing is going after a victim of pedophilia.

His afraid to name his rapist, and the way he copes, while crude, is understandable. I don't agree with it. But people cope in thier own way

I'll just put this right here:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...pist-revealed/

Do you think I will have trouble finding thousands more?

As Captain would say, you're using black and white thinking. I can disagree with someones life style or their choices in life and still agree with them on other issues. A transgender for example can have politics that I generally agree with, but I can still disagree with the choices they are making or their absurd idea that they are the opposite sex. Maybe if you expanded your thinking beyond the one dimension you would see that.

I certainly would not argue against that assertion. But, I also hear a bomb ticking when you go down that route. After all, we are what we do not what we say.

I was referring to his flamboyantly over the top Gay personality in my response to G. The boi love thing is a different subject altogether. I know he back peddled on that original comment. Who wouldn't?

Yes, he is very flamboyant, and yes, I find that kind of thing somewhat stupid, but that doesn't mean his views are all that bad. I would however like it if he did things like stopped talking about black dick. lol

You need to look up the work liberal and fascist. You'll find that the two terms are mutually exclusive.

I'm certain you know what being liberal feels like. It's pretty clear you're unfamiliar with the definition of Fascist.

It might have been that Liberal and Fascist didn't belong in the same room at one time.

That has changed, and it's undeniable.

how so. specifically.

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

fas·cist
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/Submit
noun
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

I'm certain you know what being liberal feels like. It's pretty clear you're unfamiliar with the definition of Fascist.

It might have been that Liberal and Fascist didn't belong in the same room at one time.

That has changed, and it's undeniable.

Uh, no.

Obviously Milo proves that LGBT can hate too. :)

You're poor attempt to equate conservative with hate merely shows the weakness of the bridge you hide under. You are after all, the one attempting to tie a man to pedophilia after it's been made completely clear he was not in the least advocating for such and has clarified his statements. The hater here, is you.

I wasn't talking about you specifically. I was however talking about the Right in general, who we all know have huge issues when it comes to accepting openly gay men.

You mean like how you obviously have problems with this openly gay man you seem to be making stuff up about? But a gay person not being a liberal is the same as a black person or a woman not being liberal, suddenly it's totally fine to say whatever you want about them, isn't it?

You're poor attempt to equate conservative with hate merely shows the weakness of the bridge you hide under. You are after all, the one attempting to tie a man to pedophilia after it's been made completely clear he was not in the least advocating for such and has clarified his statements. The hater here, is you.

I am a conservative. Milo is a hater who promotes dissension by scapegoating women, trans, and anyone who advocates decorum in the realm of public speech.

I certainly would not argue against that assertion. But, I also hear a bomb ticking when you go down that route. After all, we are what we do not what we say.

Except your actions don't always follow your beliefs. Just because someone acts in one way and says another doesn't mean they don't believe what they say.

You mean like how you obviously have problems with this openly gay man you seem to be making stuff up about? But a gay person not being a liberal is the same as a black person or a woman not being liberal, suddenly it's totally fine to say whatever you want about them, isn't it?

Milo drew first blood. As far as I am concerned, gloves are off when it comes to attacking scumbags such as him.

I am a conservative. Milo is a hater who promotes dissension by scapegoating women, trans, and anyone who advocates decorum in the realm of public speech.

What you're talking about is people that want to control speech, not people that simply promote decorum.

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

fas·cist
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/Submit
noun
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IawEMxTroBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1k7hZV0ds&t=418s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpsHouKWncs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXqXymTVfYw

Who's being the "authoritarian"? Who's "not open to new behavior and opinions and not open to discard traditional values"?

So, you admit that Milo promotes liberal values?

:lol: maybe someone should advise CPAC...you know the "Conservative" political action committee. :)

It seems relatively loose to propagate breaking the law, anyway. ;)

Except your actions don't always follow your beliefs. Just because someone acts in one way and says another doesn't mean they don't believe what they say.

the dude clearly condones boi-sex

Milo: “This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, you know grad students and professors at universities.”

The men in the joint video interview then discuss Milo’s experience at age 14.

Another man says: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably…” The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopolous Video on Pedophilia | Heavy.com

Last edited:
I never even heard of this Milo character until about a month ago, and now he's all over the place. Where the hell did he come from? :shrug:

Milo drew first blood. As far as I am concerned, gloves are off when it comes to attacking scumbags such as him.

By "gloves coming off", you mean making up false stuff? Again, why are you so comfortable making up lies about people? Eventually, you'll have no credibility.

Headline reads...

Notice use of word "appearing"? I don't even have to listen to know that isn't true. FAKE THREAD TITLE.

yep it sounds like the show he was on in and of itself is an onion type show.
this is the problem with 2 second sound bites it takes everything out of context.

I never even heard of this Milo character until about a month ago, and now he's all over the place. Where the hell did he come from? :shrug:

I had already known about Milo for a long while, but it's all thanks to the people that keep trying to shut down his speaking events, that he and his persona blew up.

By "gloves coming off", you mean making up false stuff? Again, why are you so comfortable making up lies about people? Eventually, you'll have no credibility.

Read post 44. Nothing is being "made up." Milo hangs himself nicely with his own words.

Back
Top Bottom