• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent ‘making America great again’!

It really says something about how BS has so deeply penetrated the wingnut zeitgeist that these nimrods STILL trot out that phony Feinstein quote. They epitomize the phrase “garbage in, garbage out.”

Funny you think he’s actually a conservative.

Come on people...

“uppity”
Calling Palin “divine” in another thread.
Throwing in a random fake Feinstein quote that has nothing to do with anything
David Duke profile pic
“Location: Deep South Bible Belt”

He’s a liberal playing the conservative parody BS shtick.

Come on people...

“uppity”
Calling Palin “divine” in another thread.
Throwing in a random fake Feinstein quote that has nothing to do with anything
David Duke profile pic
“Location: Deep South Bible Belt”

He’s a liberal playing the conservative parody BS shtick.

Sorry but no. You'll have to find a different way to stab Liberals today

Sorry but no. You'll have to find a different way to stab Liberals today

Lol...whatever you need to comfort yourself. Some people are a bit smarter than others and effortlessly skewering you, time and again, is boring.

This uppity type woman needs to resign. She’s one of those type people who think they can partake of greatness by destroying it. What is it about California that corrupts the elected officials there? Is there some kind of brain-eating bacteria that only infects their democrat congresspeople? I just saw this quote by Barbara Fienstein:

[When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in...that's just human nature.]

I mean good grief!

If I was running the Republican congressional efforts I’d play that as an ad 24/7 until November. It's a sure winner for getting elected.

Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent ?making America great again'! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Waters says stupid ****. There is a balance in the universe. Your opening statement is proof that there is a balance for Water's oblivious statements.

Poe?

Some people are a bit smarter than others and effortlessly skewering you, time and again, is boring.

Well Fishking, you're definitely not one of those people.

Of course it’s fake...he’s a liberal poser doing th parody shtick.

A few folks are throwing the Poe thing out there but after hearing him reference space based kinetic projectile weapons, which are still on the drawing board or in proof of concept phase, I am coming to the conclusion that he might just be a genuinely confused good ole boy.

This uppity type woman needs to resign. She’s one of those type people who think they can partake of greatness by destroying it. What is it about California that corrupts the elected officials there? Is there some kind of brain-eating bacteria that only infects their democrat congresspeople? I just saw this quote by Barbara Fienstein:

[When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in...that's just human nature.]

I mean good grief!

If I was running the Republican congressional efforts I’d play that as an ad 24/7 until November. It's a sure winner for getting elected.

Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent ?making America great again'! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Uppity? Seriously??

Yeah, she's over the top, no need to make yourself look bad as well.

Well how can you talk about the nation without the factors that divide people? Good lord man, this is really stupid stuff. A man who likely has no concept of what discrimination means is going to tell others it's a non issue?

:doh

Did he say it's a non-issue? He used those words?

To Maxine Waters' credit however, it should be noted that she's pissed about the fact that Trump's administration and the Republican led Congress has managed to reverse automobile lending anti-discrimination rules against a common practice known as "redlining".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/congress-overturns-obama-era-auto-loan-rule-1525813277

I'd sure love to know how racial discrimination in automobile lending "makes America great again".

It's already against the law. Why do we need a regulation for 'guidance' outlining how to comply with a 1970's law that makes it illegal for creditors to discriminate against applications.
11 Democrats voted in favor of killing the regulation too.

It's already against the law. Why do we need a regulation for 'guidance' outlining how to comply with a 1970's law that makes it illegal for creditors to discriminate against applications.
11 Democrats voted in favor of killing the regulation too.

Yes I know, and I shared those eleven names with people in my own circles...it's unbelievable.
Unfortunately like a lot of these issues, there's always workarounds and loopholes, so even though it's been illegal, lack of enforcement or loopholes always contribute. You can report discriminatory lending practices, but to who? And even if your report is taken, look at the funding cuts.
Result: no teeth. Mulvaney knows that, and so does anyone who's black and tries to take out a loan.

Side note: It's also illegal to discriminate in housing too, but just for an experiment, try renting an apartment ANYWHERE in Paragould Arkansas if you're black.
Personal experience, it's a fact, you will not be able to rent because you will be told there are no vacancies.
If you prove that there are, you will STILL be told the apt is not available.

If you report it to the state agencies, they will laugh and hang up on you, I have watched it firsthand.

I mean good grief!

LOL! I hope they do run it. Two White male Republicans trying school a Black female Representative about discrimination. OMG! What nerve they had. No wonder it didn't go well for them. Maxine lit them up!

I once watched a black friend of mine get referred by Arkansas to ANOTHER state agency, in Cape Girardeau, MO.
What does Cape Girardeau Missouri have to do with housing issues in Arkansas?? Nothing...the guy was on hold for fifteen minutes and then he was talking to the lady on the other end for another few minutes before they both realized that he wasn't supposed to even call that number.

The state agency in Arkansas just gave him that number to **** with him, that's all.

It was just so quick, they gave him the number, he hung up and dialed...it was after the lady in MO banged the phone down in his ear that we were both, "Holy ****, that lady in Little Rock gave us a Missouri number...WTF???"

A few folks are throwing the Poe thing out there but after hearing him reference space based kinetic projectile weapons, which are still on the drawing board or in proof of concept phase, I am coming to the conclusion that he might just be a genuinely confused good ole boy.

Right...goes right in with conspiracy type stuff. Playing full cliche everything up..

Side note: It's also illegal to discriminate in housing too, but just for an experiment, try renting an apartment ANYWHERE in Paragould Arkansas if you're black.
Personal experience, it's a fact, you will not be able to rent because you will be told there are no vacancies.
If you prove that there are, you will STILL be told the apt is not available.

If you report it to the state agencies, they will laugh and hang up on you, I have watched it firsthand.

That would be pretty hard for me to try, lol. I wouldn't mind the first hand experience if that was a possible thing to do. Hard to know certain things w/o walking in another's shoes.

LOL! I hope they do run it. Two White male Republicans trying school a Black female Representative about discrimination. OMG! What nerve they had. No wonder it didn't go well for them. Maxine lit them up!

#Irony

I mean good grief!

Nothing racist to be found in this OP. Nope, nothing is to be found here.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hey Sam!
How does this make you feel?

Really?

Near half an hour of bitching and whining? Over what?

This is the kind of thing that scares the **** out of Canadians. It's so impolite. We can handle a an with a gun, car jacking, drug dealing, but RUDE?

Here, the two woman would be arrested and removed from the scene. The victims, the three picnickers would get a sincere apology from the police service.
The two women would be booked and brought before a Justice of the Peace and likely ROC -released on recognizance and nothing more would happen except likely one or more of the police service would want to give a lecture on equality of rights, disturbing the peace and being rude.

But then here, if the people really were in the wrong place a few people would jump up while saying "Sorry" and help them relocate with the possible question "are you in the country legally? If not we can help..."

That would be pretty hard for me to try, lol. I wouldn't mind the first hand experience if that was a possible thing to do. Hard to know certain things w/o walking in another's shoes.

I want to be fair about this so I'll bring up another somewhat unrelated issue, wage theft.
Same state agency...Arkansas uses a "State Revenue Office" to handle stuff like this.
Yes, you heard correctly, THE REVENOOERS! 0016-gigglesmile.gif

I called the Revenooers about being cheated on a paycheck at the pallet factory.
They did the exact same thing to me, I swear to God.
I was new to Arkansas so I did not know all the area codes.
A few minutes into the call the lady on the other end says, "Mister Hoss, whah are yew calling an office in Cape Girardeau Mizzeruh bout a problem yew are havin with a paycheck from an Arkansas company, it ain't are problem!"

CLICK - BUZZ

So apparently whoever it is that works in the Revenue Office thinks this is pretty funny, and they do it whenever they don't want to deal with something.

Back
Top Bottom