• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent ‘making America great again’!

Sam_Troy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This uppity type woman needs to resign. She’s one of those type people who think they can partake of greatness by destroying it. What is it about California that corrupts the elected officials there? Is there some kind of brain-eating bacteria that only infects their democrat congresspeople? I just saw this quote by Barbara Fienstein:

[When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in...that's just human nature.]

I mean good grief!

If I was running the Republican congressional efforts I’d play that as an ad 24/7 until November. It's a sure winner for getting elected.

Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent ?making America great again'! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Last edited:
This uppity type woman needs to resign. She’s one of those type people who think they can partake of greatness by destroying it. What is it about California that corrupts the elected officials there? Is there some kind of brain-eating bacteria that only infects their democrat congresspeople? I just saw this quote by Barbara Fienstein:

[When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in...that's just human nature.]

I mean good grief!

If I was running the Republican congressional efforts I’d play that as an ad 24/7 until November. It's a sure winner for getting elected.

Maxine Waters explodes on House floor: I resent ?making America great again'! - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Really? :doh

Waters is an embaressment to the whole country.

Really? :doh
Judging by that guy's av and phrases like that, it's pretty clear he's a flame thrower. It remains to be seen if he's sincere or a poseur.
Either way, I don't see a very long shelf life for him.

Uppity? FFS.

It is kind of neat that both Waters and Pelosi are both in the House at the same time, both from CA, both around the same age, and both out of their minds.

I mean good grief!

So, with the David Duke avatar, do we assume Stormfront or
edgar_allan_poe.jpg

?

I just saw this quote by Barbara Fienstein:

I mean good grief!

Well it’s a fake

FACT CHECK: Dianne Feinstein 'Gunman' Quote

Mike Kelly said:
"We're trying to make America great every day and every way and the best way to do that is to stop talking about discrimination and start talking about the nation. We're coming together as a people in spite of what you say."

Well how can you talk about the nation without the factors that divide people? Good lord man, this is really stupid stuff. A man who likely has no concept of what discrimination means is going to tell others it's a non issue?

:doh

I mean good grief!

I can assure you that is not what's in Max's mind re: Trump and his MAGA message. It's not because for that to be she thinks, she'd have to first construe either as great, and she is absolutely of no such frame of mind about either. Describing Trump as a "great big myopic half-wit" and MAGA as "a great agglomeration of intellectual constipation" is is illustrative of how Max would find herself using the word "great" in association with either.

Everyone knows Waters is a bit off her meds, but I gotta laugh...he used "uppity" in the first sentence. 0022-roflmao.gif

Hey Sam, maybe you should try something more bold, like some YouTube clips...you know, so that you can edjimicate us white eastern commie libtard honkies on the meaning of "uppity".

LonelyFancyFanworms-max-1mb.gif

To Maxine Waters' credit however, it should be noted that she's pissed about the fact that Trump's administration and the Republican led Congress has managed to reverse automobile lending anti-discrimination rules against a common practice known as "redlining".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/congress-overturns-obama-era-auto-loan-rule-1525813277

The House voted largely along party lines Tuesday to kill an Obama-era regulation designed to curb racial discrimination in auto financing, using a newly expanded legislative tool that could allow lawmakers to roll back government rules in place for years.

I'd sure love to know how racial discrimination in automobile lending "makes America great again".

To Maxine Waters' credit however, it should be noted that she's pissed about the fact that Trump's administration and the Republican led Congress has managed to reverse automobile lending anti-discrimination rules against a common practice known as "redlining".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/congress-overturns-obama-era-auto-loan-rule-1525813277

I'd sure love to know how racial discrimination in automobile lending "makes America great again".

Ah yes. One of Mick "The Knife" Mulvaney's deregulation orders to further gut the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

I mean good grief!

"Uppity"?

Wait, aren't you the Christian talking God?

So what happened to "love one another"? What happened to not judging others?

"Uppity" is a ****ing judgement dude. So you're better than her?

Can you support that in scripture? You got enough gas in the Jay-zus tank to defend your disgust, bordering on hate of your fellow man...likely another Christian?

Let he who has not sinned cat the firsts stone....are you telling us you are without sin.

Ca't even argue on the merrits of what';s said, first three words were judgemental and personal insults.

"Uppity" as I recall it's part of a popular American refrain that can't be written here. Nice going "christian without sin"

"Great White"

Let's be honest...blacks and Hispanics have never been treated equally in the US. What's incredibly ugly is using God, inferring He has passed judgment on Negroes and Hispanics, that White is somehow superior

It is kind of neat that both Waters and Pelosi are both in the House at the same time, both from CA, both around the same age, and both out of their minds.

and their districts are doing so well!

I mean good grief!

I’ve decided, after reading your threads, comments, and your profile that you’re not a conservative but liberal playing the conservative parody game.

Look at his avatar, and you decide why he used that word.

I figured that it was some racist asshole. Didn't know it was Duke until someone pointed it out.

Back
Top Bottom