• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Main reason Trump is hated

Why is Trump So hated?

• Ain't no good

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • Probably envious

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TDS

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • They know he's right

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But these arent' memes.

He's a liar
He's a cheat
He's a crook
He's a bully
He's lazy
He is a sociopath
He is a narcissist
He is a lousy negotiator

And every one of those labels has a ton of compelling evidence to prove their accuracy.

He is a pathetic leader and a worse human being.

I bet you feel so much better now that you got that off your Trump-hating chest.
Get ready to do it again after November 4th.

I bet you feel so much better now that you got that off your Trump-hating chest.
Get ready to do it again after November 4th.

Its not a rant. Its a statement of facts. something I see you have trouble accepting.

The kind of leader a man chooses to follow tells as much about the man as the leader.

If you want to know the reason Trump is hated by the left, all you need to do is listen to Trump's inauguration speech n 2017. He spoke up to corrupt power, who thought it was invisible. Trump also threatened to upset the Democrats globalist agenda. The Democrats were so scared and angry they ran a coup to take him out, but the coup failed.

Now the latest scam is to repeat the meme that he is hated by all, long enough hoping it will stick. This tactic works on its base, who appears to be clueless in terms of critical thinking skills. Remember the collusion delusion scam and the meme repetition; Russian Collusion and Putin's Puppet. This was where top level Democrats lied day after day and fake news repeated the meme. They crocks were caught and they now face indictments. Trump is still there, going in the right direction.

The pressure is mounting and the Democrats are getting so desparate they have called out their anarchist wing, to create negative media ambiances so they could set the stage for one of their patented racketeering scams. This is where the Democrats threaten an industry or institution, and then offer protection (from themselves), in exchange for donations (protection money). Like the mob, they threaten to bust up the store, unless the police unions offer more protection money to Democrat candidates. Hillary and Granny Warren uses to run the protection racket scam on the Big Banks, They received lots of protection money and Nothing changed at the banks, after the transfer of money. This is the type of criminal behavior, the swamp is trying to protect.

The funny thing is Trump beats them at all their games, which only makes them hate him more. The police are now donating to Trump for protection, which is why this hate meme play was called. There are a lot of people who think this is fun to watch, and they like Trump for his moxie.

The Democrats are running out of silver bullets to use against Trump.
We'll see if they come up with some other witch hunt or hoax with which to go after Trump.

Its not a rant. Its a statement of facts. something I see you have trouble accepting.

The kind of leader a man chooses to follow tells as much about the man as the leader.

I do have trouble accepting someone's claims based on an emotional rant.
You're not offering facts. You are offering an emotional diatribe.
I did not vote for Trump because neither candidate was worthy of my vote in 2016.
But I was glad to see Hillary lose because she was even more corrupt than Trump.
Now I am going to decide if Bumbling Biden is a better candidate than Trump.

Maybe, but until there is a better alternative, I will vote for him again. Papa Joe ain't it.

We all have different standards and prioritized evaluation criteria for what makes a good leader. It seems your standards and priorities in this regard are vastly different than mine.

In your opinion what makes a great leader? And what evidence can you provide to demonstrate that trump reflects those values?

But these arent' memes.

He's a liar
He's a cheat
He's a crook
He's a bully
He's lazy
He is a sociopath
He is a narcissist
He is a lousy negotiator

And every one of those labels has a ton of compelling evidence to prove their accuracy.

He is a pathetic leader and a worse human being.

And all this is 100 % correct, unfortunately.

I do have trouble accepting someone's claims based on an emotional rant.
You're not offering facts. You are offering an emotional diatribe.
I did not vote for Trump because neither candidate was worthy of my vote in 2016.
But I was glad to see Hillary lose because she was even more corrupt than Trump.
Now I am going to decide if Bumbling Biden is a better candidate than Trump.

Excuse me. Every single statement I made is backed up by facts. Facts you appear to be willfully ignorant of, or even worse blissfully so.

1. Liar
FactChecker - Trump made 16241 false or misleading claims in first three years

2. Cheat
10 astonishing claims from the book detailing President Trump's cheating at golf | Golf World | Golf Digest

trump-melania-stormy-daniels-affairs-marriages-timeline-2018-3

women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

3. Crook

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/trump-university-settlement-finalized-trnd/index.html

4. He's a bully

take your pick of personal attacks on people so far down the totem pole it reflects just how puny a human he really is.

5 He's lazy

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

6. He is a sociopath

So many times his complete insensitivity and lack of empathy has been demonstrated.

7. He is a narcissist

The very stable genius and best president ever never misses an opportunity to tell everyone how great he is and how great he's doing and why everything good in the world is because of him and everything bad because of hillary's emails and antifa.

8. He is a lousy negotiator

He can't seem to reach across any aisle, but he's great with swinging a big dick to pummel the weaker. He has a real hard time and a pretty lousy track record when they fight back tho. He's screwed up Iran and N.Korea. He's thrown gasoline on the Israeli/Palestinian clustermuck. He's petulantly pulled out of a variety of international agreements.

Yep a man to be proud to support.

All of those millions of voters living in blue states wanted Hilary, the Democrat, to win.
No one likes getting kicked off the Liberal gravy train by some Republican showman who is going to kick Liberals out of Washington D.C.
Thank goodness we have the Electoral College to keep major population centers from determining who the next president will be.
Alexander Hamilton was a genius who knew that major cities, if left unchecked, would determine who the national leaders would be.

I agree. The electoral college is the only way a republican can be elected.

We all have different standards and prioritized evaluation criteria for what makes a good leader. It seems your standards and priorities in this regard are vastly different than mine.

In your opinion what makes a great leader? And what evidence can you provide to demonstrate that trump reflects those values?

Canadians can't elect our President. I don't care what foreigners think, and much less, what they want from our President.

Excuse me. Every single statement I made is backed up by facts. Facts you appear to be willfully ignorant of, or even worse blissfully so.

1. Liar
FactChecker - Trump made 16241 false or misleading claims in first three years

2. Cheat
10 astonishing claims from the book detailing President Trump's cheating at golf | Golf World | Golf Digest

trump-melania-stormy-daniels-affairs-marriages-timeline-2018-3

women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

3. Crook

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/trump-university-settlement-finalized-trnd/index.html

4. He's a bully

take your pick of personal attacks on people so far down the totem pole it reflects just how puny a human he really is.

5 He's lazy

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

6. He is a sociopath

So many times his complete insensitivity and lack of empathy has been demonstrated.

7. He is a narcissist

The very stable genius and best president ever never misses an opportunity to tell everyone how great he is and how great he's doing and why everything good in the world is because of him and everything bad because of hillary's emails and antifa.

8. He is a lousy negotiator

He can't seem to reach across any aisle, but he's great with swinging a big dick to pummel the weaker. He has a real hard time and a pretty lousy track record when they fight back tho. He's screwed up Iran and N.Korea. He's thrown gasoline on the Israeli/Palestinian clustermuck. He's petulantly pulled out of a variety of international agreements.

Yep a man to be proud to support.

I support the president of the United States who is working to get us through this crisis.
You want your president to fail in this? Would that make you feel better if Trump were not successful in leading this country?
Given your emotional state and your unbridled hatred of the duly elected president, I wouldn't be surprised.
He has one job - to protect the American people during this crisis.

It's downright scary and creepy how much ppl hate a good president...but not too surprising when you see the non stop criticism from msm

It's sad how elitist talking heads control how some think.

I support the president of the United States who is working to get us through this crisis.
You want your president to fail in this? Would that make you feel better if Trump were not successful in leading this country?
Given your emotional state and your unbridled hatred of the duly elected president, I wouldn't be surprised.
He has one job - to protect the American people during this crisis.

hes not successfully leading the country. that's the point. He is an incompetent leader who displays NONE of the characteristics of a good crisis manager. NONE.

Canadians can't elect our President. I don't care what foreigners think, and much less, what they want from our President.

Classic parochialism as an excuse to avoid the obvious fact that the qualities you think important in a leader have nothing to do with his integrity, morality or ethics.

hes not successfully leading the country. that's the point. He is an incompetent leader who displays NONE of the characteristics of a good crisis manager. NONE.

So we are to ditch Trump bc he is not perfect even though he does a nearly perfect job w the economy and the virus... etc...because someone like u doesn't like him? And what do I mean by someone like u?
Well, just about every anti Trumper here has been guilty of using the most foul language imaginable...can't seem to write one sentence without an obscenity...and we can only imagine what your OWN personal lives looks like...

Please

Oh please. ALL Presidents are elected by the EC. ALL. You just think your vote counts.

That is not what I was replying to. Please reread your previous post. You have a nice day and stay safe.

Classic parochialism as an excuse to avoid the obvious fact that the qualities you think important in a leader have nothing to do with his integrity, morality or ethics.

Classic parochialism has nothing to do with you Canucks sticking your nose into our business. Solve your own limp-wristed politics. Trust me, I won't care what you do.

Classic parochialism has nothing to do with you Canucks sticking your nose into our business. Solve your own limp-wristed politics. Trust me, I won't care what you do.

Apparently classic parochialism has nothing to do with classic parochialism when its so classically expressed by the sufferer.

If you don't care, why do you respond with such snowflakery when challenged about what you think constitutes good leadership.

Seems engaging in expressing one's butthurt disdain makes for a suitable response to a question you dont' want to answer because it undermines bunker boi completely.

So we are to ditch Trump bc he is not perfect even though he does a nearly perfect job w the economy and the virus... etc...because someone like u doesn't like him? And what do I mean by someone like u?
Well, just about every anti Trumper here has been guilty of using the most foul language imaginable...can't seem to write one sentence without an obscenity...and we can only imagine what your OWN personal lives looks like...

Please

It seems your performance review methodology and mine differ diametrically. As to foul language yet another example of hypocritical double standards applied by trump lovers. Can't say I'm impressed with your indignity to my posts.

You are wrong about that. Do your homework.

I am not wrong about the EC. Go back to Seventh grade civics and learn, for once, how the system works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently classic parochialism has nothing to do with classic parochialism when its so classically expressed by the sufferer.

If you don't care, why do you respond with such snowflakery when challenged about what you think constitutes good leadership.

Seems engaging in expressing one's butthurt disdain makes for a suitable response to a question you dont' want to answer because it undermines bunker boi completely.

Do you actually have a thought, or are you making s*** up from the DNC email?

Do you actually have a thought, or are you making s*** up from the DNC email?

Your inability to define the character attributes that make for great leadership, while praising bunker boi's blatant lack of same, is a testament to who is the **** creator around here.

Back
Top Bottom