• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MacGregor/Mayweather Who You Got and Did You Buy the Live Version?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who wins and why?
Any members buying the pay-per-view package?

Mayweather, Mayweather, everybody pay!

Who wins and why?

This is my prediction for the fight.

McGregor is going to come out flailing furiously in a hail of punches hoping the quantity of the punches will result in one lucky one catching Mayweather. He won't land anything of note because actual top level boxers have been trying to do that for years and couldn't, let alone a non-boxer MMA fighter.

This will result in McGregor punching himself out fairly quickly and then it will be a boring fight because nothing is exiting about a fight where one fighter has their way with the other just because they are too tired.

1.)Who wins and why?

1.) Mayweather skill, discipline, experience. Same reason i would pick McGregor if it was MMA and not boxing.
2.) didnt even look because i figure its probably like $80 or more. Not to mention the clips of it will be online probably within the hour of completion.

A full-time boxer is going to beat a part-time boxer 99 times out of 100, especially a full-time boxer whose specialty is not getting hit.

Who wins and why?

I want too, I REALLY REALLY Do, but at $99 bucks... no, not going to happen.
But, that being said, I'm firmly in the Irish corner, I'm really hoping that Connor embarresses and mars Mayweathers final fight, breaks him, KO's him. Ever since the Pacquiao fight, I've wanted to see that asshole lose, and lose badly.

But, that being said, I'm firmly in the Irish corner, I'm really hoping that Connor embarresses and mars Mayweathers final fight, breaks him, KO's him. Ever since the Pacquiao fight, I've wanted to see that asshole lose, and lose badly.

Dublin will be up late and bust loose if......

Dublin will be up late and bust loose if......

Everyone thinks Mayweather is gonna beat McGregor because he's so good at not getting hit. I think McGregor's smart enough, strong enough, skilled enough as a fighter to get in there and beat down that cheater. And yes, Mayweather is a cheating, conniving SOB.

F**CK Cocky McGregor! The Buffalo WildWings near me has the fight $25/person. My wife blessed me to go. Gunna pass anyway. We have custody of my wife's sister's three grandkids, a 9 monther, 5 yr old and 7 yr old, this weekend. The parents, part of a party of ten, did a 5 BR AirBnb rental in Miami Beach for the weekend. They want to wear Gucci, stroll South Beach, and role play as Beautiful People.

I can watch the replay tomorrow. I want Floyd to knock McGregor out!

The only way I see that is Conner pinning Mayweather in a corner and keeping him pinned and then goes to work on his body and upper arms. Otherwise he better be Bruce Lee fast.

Mayweather vs McGregor answers the age old question: "Who would win in a boxing match between a boxer and some guy?"

I dont care for either of them but I predict that McGregor gets disqualified for kicking/grappling since he will instinctively revert to it when he cant take it anymore.

Yeah $99 is a bit steep. I was gonna watch it at a bar but I'm getting flooded in by Harvey so I might buy it

I dont care for either of them but I predict that McGregor gets disqualified for kicking/grappling since he will instinctively revert to it when he cant take it anymore.

No way that happens McGregor has spent a year and a half nearly straight boxing training

No way that happens McGregor has spent a year and a half nearly straight boxing training

Not enough time imo, especially against Mayweather.

1.) Mayweather skill, discipline, experience. Same reason i would pick McGregor if it was MMA and not boxing.
2.) didnt even look because i figure its probably like $80 or more. Not to mention the clips of it will be online probably within the hour of completion.

Exactly. If it was under MMA rules, I'd bet on McGregor no question.

Under boxing rules? McGregor is almost certain to lose. I suspect he knows that but the payday is too good to pass up.

Can't afford to pay for it right now, given it is probably ridiculous. My cable bill is outrageous as it is.

How big is the black/white aspect?

How big is the black/white aspect?

This may be one of those rare times in which I don't think there is any black/white play in this. I think if McGregor was a black MMA athelete there wouldn't be any less interest.

See if any local bars will show it, chances are, some will.

Not enough time imo, especially against Mayweather.

Not enough time to win but enough time to train not to do MMA stuff, especially because if he does he forfiets a large chunk of his money

I would not be surprised if that happens, but not until round 5 or 6

Back
Top Bottom