• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louisville doctor arrested for assaulting teens over social distancing

No doubt. IMO, the guy should have MYOB or called a cop. There was no excuse for him playing one and then turning into Ted ****ing Bundy.

The cops couldn't do anything.

No doubt. IMO, the guy should have MYOB or called a cop. There was no excuse for him playing one and then turning into Ted ****ing Bundy.

No, I really want to know. Mongdig, when has ****-talking reached a level where strangling a teenage girl is morally justified?

horrified.jpg

The cops couldn't do anything.

Not my problem, nor should it have been his. Call 'em and move on. You know....kind of like what happened above.

This has my interest.

How much lipping off justifies being choked out?

From a legal standpoint none!

I do enjoy seeing people getting what they deserve. That being said, 27 seconds is not enough time for me to fully enjoy this either way.

From a legal standpoint none!

I do enjoy seeing people getting what they deserve. That being said, 27 seconds is not enough time for me to fully enjoy this either way.

wooooooooooooow

No, I really want to know. Mongdig, when has ****-talking reached a level where strangling a teenage girl is morally justified?

View attachment 67277485

I didn't see this before responding. You posted this only four minutes after your first post. I should have let you squirm!

How dare he call himself a physician? Mauling someone else's children. I'm betting he suffers from the disease called 'liberalism'.

Beat me to it.

Looked at the two dumbest posts today on DP.

Claiming that the dangers of social distancing, a single person assaulting a teen over not following the medical advice during a pandemic, is the big risk to socially distancing which is bringing those numbers from 2M dead down to whatever it will be, 40K or something hopefully.

Then the predictable cheerleader claiming it's a liberal thing.

Holy **** balls, that's some serious trash posting. What's to debate here? How dumb posts can get?

^ ^Ironic post of the day award winner.

Well, obviously he knew what was best for the kids and when they didn't listen to his expertise he was left with no recourse other than to use force to convince them of his rightness. The only thing he did different than anyone else on the left is use physical force instead of political force.

His honest, *hands-on* approach is certainly refreshing...

You don't strangle some young kids because they aren't socially distancing.

He should face the music, and face it hard. There are NO excuses for his psychotic behavior.

Look at the video of this maniac trying to strangle a young teen.
Louisville doctor arrested, charged with strangulation after fighting teens over social distancing | TheHill

Who would disagree with that? The stupidity is using this nutjobs actions to attack the policy of social distancing to curb the pandemic.

There's a group for anti-Trump grumps too. It hasn't aged very well.
Their head grump is still walking in the woods crying liberal puddles in her Chardonnay.

Bill has been practicing social distancing from Hill for some time now...

Back
Top Bottom