• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Louisville doctor arrested for assaulting teens over social distancing

So no Certificate or being Certified?

Got it

The very idea of dude having anything other than the mandated level of education is in itself horrifically stupid.

You know better than anyone.

Nope. I never heard the term before. You apparently did though. So, tell me. What does it mean?

He may have been overworked.

But then, if you sat down with every abusive person who has laid hands on men, women and children out of anger, you will always find they had some plausible excuse for their anger.

Oh Yes. Humans tend to find an excuse for acting out their frustrations on other beings or things. I've done it. Not like THAT dude but still...not proud of it.

The very idea of dude having anything other than the mandated level of education is in itself horrifically stupid.

Myself I will at times check various levels

Mostly boredom

Looked at the two dumbest posts today on DP.

Claiming that the dangers of social distancing, a single person assaulting a teen over not following the medical advice during a pandemic, is the big risk to socially distancing which is bringing those numbers from 2M dead down to whatever it will be, 40K or something hopefully.

Then the predictable cheerleader claiming it's a liberal thing.

Holy **** balls, that's some serious trash posting. What's to debate here? How dumb posts can get?

I think you would be amazed at just how dumb the posts of rabid Trump supporters can get.

You can just tell by looking at this guy's photo that he is a hot head. I find him guilty of being a buttinsky and obviously breaking the social distancing rules to strangle the girl. The teens were lipping off to this guy and I'm sure there is a little more to this story than the 27 seconds we are seeing. My guess is somebody deserved to get a little hurt.

Looked at the two dumbest posts today on DP.

Claiming that the dangers of social distancing, a single person assaulting a teen over not following the medical advice during a pandemic, is the big risk to socially distancing which is bringing those numbers from 2M dead down to whatever it will be, 40K or something hopefully.

Then the predictable cheerleader claiming it's a liberal thing.

Holy **** balls, that's some serious trash posting. What's to debate here? How dumb posts can get?

"Damned bleeding heart tree-huggers, trying to save lives."

You can just tell by looking at this guy's photo that he is a hot head. I find him guilty of being a buttinsky and obviously breaking the social distancing rules to strangle the girl. The teens were lipping off to this guy and I'm sure there is a little more to this story than the 27 seconds we are seeing. My guess is somebody deserved to get a little hurt.

This has my interest.

How much lipping off justifies being choked out?

This has my interest.

How much lipping off justifies being choked out?

No doubt. IMO, the guy should have MYOB or called a cop. There was no excuse for him playing one and then turning into Ted ****ing Bundy.

Not sure what he was thinking when he went to strangle the girl on the ground. But, up until that point, he might have been ok.

That's one of them snap/insta regret moments!

The lesson is don't put yourself in that position in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom