• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump's mental

Has this ever happened before?

On the surface, it's probably funnier than it is scary. But, if Trump is truly unhinged, that would be scarier than it is funny.

A liberal again trying to pee on his leg. This is getting boring with all this might be, could happen, we hope soon... what idiots those Democratic lawmakers must be.

Trump is not in any way on a level with Obama. Obama was and is an honorable man. Trump is far from that. He’s a loose cannon and should not be president. Most of the country agree.

Obama was a liar, about far more important things that Trump.

Actually, you're probably correct, seeing how Dr. Lee is comfortable diagnosing patients she's never met. That, and her cozy relationship with MSNBC and Congressional Democrats tells me pretty much all I need to know about her level of objectivity and professionalism.

I do not have to meet the man in this video to know that he is deranged

President Pansy has mental issues that are just as obvious

No, I seriously doubt this is the first time the deranged left have hung their hopes on a poorly sourced hit piece from an uber-liberal media outlet. I’m just as certain it won’t be the last.

I wonder what the good Dr. Lee would have to say about Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump cracking up under the pressure of his office, even more than he already has, is for hanging worry, not hopes.

Obama was a liar, about far more important things that Trump.

Trump lies about his lying. Never in the history of the presidency has there been a president who lies more than Trump. He is a total dishonest man and always has been. Why people believed his promises is his biggest lie. He is not for the average American. He is for the rich.

Trump lies about his lying. Never in the history of the presidency has there been a president who lies more than Trump. He is a total dishonest man and always has been. Why people believed his promises is his biggest lie. He is not for the average American. He is for the rich.

So was Obama.

I'm certainly no Donald Trump supporter, but how does a doctor diagnose a patient without a one-on-one office visit?

Trump cracking up under the pressure of his office, even more than he already has, is for hanging worry, not hopes.

He's also old...and, he has obviously deteriorated over the years.

Ben Michaelis, a psychologist who analyzes speech as part of cognitive assessments in court cases, told Begley that although some decline in cognitive functioning would be expected, Trump has exhibited a “clear reduction in linguistic sophistication over time” with “simpler word choices and sentence structure.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...d-trump/ar-BBHPC3D?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

I'm certainly no Donald Trump supporter, but how does a doctor diagnose a patient without a one-on-one office visit?

Analyze his childish speech, lack of impulse control and other outwardly obvious signs.

Trump is not in any way on a level with Obama. Obama was and is an honorable man. Trump is far from that. He’s a loose cannon and should not be president. Most of the country agree.

You're right. President Trump isn't nearly as stupid as Obama.

Are you unsure about the mental health of Jeffrey Dahmer, Son of Sam,and Charlie Manson?

I don't know if it has been done before, but out of hundreds of lawmakers, a whopping 20-some lawmakers saw it--all but one reportedly Democrats. And so far, we don't know who that GOP lawmaker was, but it's unlikely anyone of conssquence, because Cruz, Scott, Flake, and I think Corker all denied attending.

It's a Democratic Party fantasy being entertained, is all.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This 12 member panel of concerned professionals lacks any power other than to spew their "professional" opinion. It is far from comforting that a "rush of tweeting" could be used to professionally assess POTUS stress levels requiring preemptive removal from office because he is "going to unravel".

Has this panel of 12 gurus diagnosed many (any?) other folks as "going to unravel" after having shown "a rush of tweeting" activity lately? If so, we can observe that group to assess the clinical accuracy of their latest "tweet analysis" diagnostic technique.

Big howdy ttwt, down there in God's country! :2wave:

Man, neither you are me are ever gonna sit on any panel of professional psychiatrists. All we really got is what we observe with our own two eyes.

So, with out having to offer any qualifications for an opinion, what is your observation?

Just speaking for myself and my unqualified opinion, my observations lead me to believe the man is bat**** crazy. In too many ways to count or mention.

Do your observations lead you to a different opinion? Do we share the same sources of observations, (ie: cable news, websites, newspapers, etc?)

I have heard before that two men could look at the same cloud and one man would see a puppy and the other would see a butterfly. Funny how different people can look upon the same observation yet come to entirely different conclusions. Myself, I just see a cloud. I am sorely short on imagination and artistic expression. (Not much fun at parties.)

Anyways, I'm freezing my tits off up here in the frozen Tundra. Wishing I was back in Wimberly again. Color me jealous. :peace

Last edited:
The results of his physical this month is going to be very interesting.

Physical, not a mental exam.
Those, cognitive/mental ability / dealing with stress and a host of other things are in depth and can take place of many days.

I'm sure you, as a liberal, found it honorable for Obama to sabotage investigation into Hezbollah's terrorism and drug smuggling. Since Obama gave the ok for the arming and training of Radical Islamic Terrorists moderate rebels in Syria, I'm sure that's what really excites liberals. And since Obama is a cokehead like a lot of liberals, I'm sure they empathize with that too. And don't get me started on how the Obama admin turned a blind eye to the Libyan sex slave trade that sprung up after he helped overthrow the legitimate government of Libya. Yes, such an honorable man. Brings a tear to my eyes, but only because I'm laughing so hard.

View attachment 67226784

Big howdy ttwt, down there in God's country! :2wave:

Man, neither you are me are ever gonna sit on any panel of professional psychiatrists. All we really got is what we observe with our own two eyes.

So, with out having to offer any qualifications for an opinion, what is your observation?

Just speaking for myself and my unqualified opinion, my observations lead me to believe the man is bat**** crazy. In too many ways to count or mention.

Do your observations lead you to a different opinion? Do we share the same sources of observations, (ie: cable news, websites, newspapers, etc?)

I have heard before that two men could look at the same cloud and one man would see a puppy and the other would see a butterfly. Funny how different people can look upon the same observation yet come to entirely different conclusions. Myself, I just see a cloud. I am sorely short on imagination and artistic expression. (Not much fun at parties.)

Anyways, I'm freezing my tits off up here in the frozen Tundra. Wishing I was back in Wimberly again. Color me jealous. :peace

Trump is a piece of work for sure. His manner of speaking leaves much to be desired but considering the alternative was Hillary (what do the polls say today?) Clinton would not be any improvement. The fundamental problem is that resistance to change among our congress critters (who enjoy a re-election rate above 90%) makes getting anything done legislatively nearly impossible. Even the laws that they do pass leave many "details" (like adequate funding for enforcement) out.

Trump is a piece of work for sure. His manner of speaking leaves much to be desired but considering the alternative was Hillary (what do the polls say today?) Clinton would not be any improvement. The fundamental problem is that resistance to change among our congress critters (who enjoy a re-election rate above 90%) makes getting anything done legislatively nearly impossible. Even the laws that they do pass leave many "details" (like adequate funding for enforcement) out.

Well, I do have to admit. It's hard to argue with a Trumpkin when they play the Hillary card. That is a very valid point.

So, regardless how or why we got here, here we are.

Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with Trump.

I think anybody with a shred of common sense should be very concerned about who's steering the ship. I highly doubt his competency, in my unqualified opinion.

And it boggles my brain that his apologists and spin-doctor's, after all that has been presented in front of their own eyes, can still support this danger to our nation. Simply amazing.

Well, I do have to admit. It's hard to argue with a Trumpkin when they play the Hillary card. That is a very valid point.

So, regardless how or why we got here, here we are.

Hillary lost. Now we have to deal with Trump.

I think anybody with a shred of common sense should be very concerned about who's steering the ship. I highly doubt his competency, in my unqualified opinion.

And it boggles my brain that his apologists and spin-doctor's, after all that has been presented in front of their own eyes, can still support this danger to our nation. Simply amazing.

Hillary lost after the D Establishment did everything they could do to shove her down our throats, by using power to deny America choice....and thus proving that the Rebellion is very late.......let us not sugar coat it, MKay?

Last edited:
Hillary lost after the D Establishment did everything they could do to shove her down our throats, by deny America choice....and thus proving that the Rebellion is very late.......let us not sugar coat it, MKay?

Not sugar coating bro. I agree 100%. Hillary sucked. The thought of her winning made me cringe. The DNC did, in fact, shove her down our throats. The DNC, as far as I'm concerned can take a hike. And take their "super delegates" with them.

But I'm taking about the here and now. I am talking about the facts on the ground. I'm talking about the "is" and not the "what-ifs." Every time the Hillary card is played, it is my observation that it is usually done as a simple diversion to avoid defending the indefensible.

We ALL need to quit looking at the rearview mirror and start looking out the windshield or I fear we are in for one hell of a wreck. No matter which side of the aisle you are sitting on, we are all on the same bus.

Not sugar coating bro. I agree 100%. Hillary sucked. The thought of her winning made me cringe. The DNC did, in fact, shove her down our throats. The DNC, as far as I'm concerned can take a hike. And take their "super delegates" with them.

But I'm taking about the here and now. I am talking about the facts on the ground. I'm talking about the "is" and not the "what-ifs." Every time the Hillary card is played, it is my observation that it is usually done as a simple diversion to avoid defending the indefensible.

We ALL need to quit looking at the reirview mirror and start looking out the windshield or I fear we are in for one hell of a wreck.

We got to the here and now after the intelligentsia ****ed up royally yet again, a thus validating yet again that the arguments of the Rebellion have validity.

This needs to be dealt with, I need to start hearing people admitting the truth of what has happened.

Then and only then do we move on.

:2wave:

We got to the here and now after the intelligentsia ****ed up royally yet again, a thus validating yet again that the arguments of the Rebellion have validity.

This needs to be dealt with, I need to start hearing people admitting the truth of what has happened.

Then and only then do we move on.

:2wave:

Oh, we're moving on. One way or another.

This has been a great awakening. I think this may be the dagger in the GOP heart.

Or not............

Gotta admit. It is most interesting.

Oh, we're moving on. One way or another.

This has been a great awakening. I think this may be the dagger in the GOP heart.

Or not............

Gotta admit. It is most interesting.

You also need to admit what has happened, and you need to admit that the alleged best and the brightest show a stunning refusal to learn as well as stunning immorality.

You Sir need to admit publicly that the Rebellion has valid concerns.

AT THE VERY LEAST

You also need to admit what has happened, and you need to admit the the alleged best and the brightest show a stunning refusal to learn as well as stunning immorality.

Is this some kind of code only the "enlightened" are supposed to understand?

Is this some kind of code only the "enlightened" are supposed to understand?

Sometimes it appears you're having a back-forth discussion with that poster, but that's just an illusion.

It's like when someone is in a coma and you talk to them, and their eyes twitch and hand moves...looks like they are responding but really they are entirely comatose.

Non Compos Mentis

Back
Top Bottom