• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Koppel Tells Hannity He is Bad for America

Well, this bomb from Koppel sure has attracted a lot of ignorant rabble here in this thread.

LOL!!

So, instead of commenting on the subject, you would rather just attack everyone here.

Pretty lame.

I generally like Ted Koppel as a newsman. But for a jew, he's talking down to the wrong man. Let me see him say that to a couple of liberals (who hate jews) and I'll respect his opinion. He's being a partisan.

How the **** did "Jews" get inserted into this conversation? :eek:

How the **** did "Jews" get inserted into this conversation? :eek:

Yeah I saw that. Sigh......

I've seen it a few times lately, its getting concerning.

Interesting bit of trivia, but it relates to the thread how exactly?

Hannity is a huge supporter of the jews and Israel, and he's bad for America? Koppel is going to be as big a clown as Dan Rather, if he doesn't cool it.

Koppel is just jealous, he thinks you are stupid and maybe you are if you get your news from opinion shows. Hannity thinks your smarter than that. That's what I see from this.

Koppel seems envious that Hannity's opinion based show is more popular than many so called hard news shows.

It's not jealousy. Ted is 100% right. People get so caught up in their favorite pundits that they literally believe everything these pundits say as being the gospel. They simply surrender their critical thinking skills to the pundits who have no problem representing opinions as fact.

Hannity is a stream roller bully. He rarely lets guests get a word in edgewise. And that's guest who are likely to agree with him. If a guest doesn't agree, they set there like a dart board with a circle drawn on their forehead.

Hannity has been on a crusade on Twitter saying bull**** like liberalism is a serious social disease that must be wiped out. If he'd said the same about conservatism - he would still be an asshole anti-American.

He is a dip**** and he is bad for America.

Both sides of the media political hacks are liars practicing persuasion instead of information. I never watch any of them because one can write down what will be said before the show airs and you would be correct.

So...the pot is talking about the kettle again...and that little teapot, HuffPo, is reporting it.

yawn...

What is the point of smugly bringing up HuffPo and then saying nothing? Are you claiming that HuffPo fabricated the interview using CGI and doubles or something?

Or is it that you saw something that reflects negatively about someone on the right, so you just had to make some vaguely defensive sounds at it?

SAD!

Koppel seems envious that Hannity's opinion based show is more popular than many so called hard news shows.

Oh, well, if the right wing liar is a popular right wing liar, then I guess it doesn't matter.

I doubt that. Well, maybe among fans of Jerry Springer and The Apprentice reruns but I doubt that's Koppel's target audience.

Two partisan media people telling each other that they are bad for America is bad for America.

This isn't about two partisan people. This is about how people at large (fans, viewers) have been duped (suckered, brainwashed, etc) by liberal and conservative lean pundits into subscribing more to the pundits ideologies and opinions over actual facts.

Ted Koppel is a credible jounalist with a Journalism degree from Syracuse and a Masters in Mass Communication from Stanford. He has had a distinguished career.

That would make Koppel an educated liberal elitist, with no common sense.

How could Hannity be any different than sites like this? The only difference between him and a goodly number of online posters is that he gets paid for what he does.

Personally...I cant stand his voice and his verbal syntax and delivery. Everything sounds like a nasally incomplete thought. Cant listen to him.

Yes. I know. And, I stand by that.

Obama had to dumb it down quite a bit over the years. That was obvious.

Me and my friends spoke about this a lot

Your avg voter:

https://www.cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2016/march/speechifying.html

speechify853x480-min.jpg

People just want phones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom