• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Koppel Tells Hannity He is Bad for America

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Wow. Koppel nails it. Hannity and the other ideological talking heads are bad for this country.

Yep, stirring up the misinformed, with diatribes which resonate with the reptilian impulses in their primordial brains, is certainly not good for it.

So...the pot is talking about the kettle again...and that little teapot, HuffPo, is reporting it.

yawn...

Ted Koppel is a credible jounalist with a Journalism degree from Syracuse and a Masters in Mass Communication from Stanford. He has had a distinguished career.
Hannity is a college dropout. He's a gasbah at best.

Next.

Koppel seems envious that Hannity's opinion based show is more popular than many so called hard news shows.

Yep, stirring up the misinformed, with diatribes which resonate with the reptilian impulses in their primordial brains, is certainly not good for it.

That is a rather harsh way to talk about the garden-variety collectivist lump in the lumpenproletariat, but I can't disagree with the gist of it.

Koppel seems envious that Hannity's opinion based show is more popular than many so called hard news shows.

Which says more about people who agree and propagate those largely wrong and often hypocritical opinions than it does about Koppel or hard news.

And, you think that is a good thing?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It always concerns me that whenever I see a European leader speaking, they seek to connect with the smartest people in the crowd. Whereas, when an American politician speaks, they seek to connect with the dumbest people in it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It always concerns me that whenever I see a European leader speaking, they seek to connect with the smartest people in the crowd. Whereas, when an American politician speaks, they seek to connect with the dumbest people in it.

It's a great thing, because our so called hard news is so corrupt. And do you think Obama was seeking to connect with the dumbest people as well? You really have no other choice now but to say yes, otherwise guess who's really going to look dumb?

If there is one thing Trump excels at connecting with the dumbest is it.

It's a great thing, because our so called hard news is so corrupt. And do you think Obama was seeking to connect with the dumbest people as well? You really have no other choice now but to say yes, otherwise guess who's really going to look dumb?

Was Obama an American Politician?

Read what I wrote, and drop your partisan blinders.

Hannity, one of Trumps and his ilk's useful idiots.

If there is one thing Trump excels at connecting with the dumbest is it.

Trump was a very successful American politician during the entire campaign. Yes.

I'm getting signs that he may throw the Far Right to the wolves and start reaching out to Dems. I will wait to see. But, if he successfully does that, I'll have to say, he may be more adept at this game than I gave him credit.

He'll need to really sell the Hannity bunch on that move though.

Was Obama an American Politician?

Read what I wrote, and drop your partisan blinders.

You know I'm referring to President Barack Obama, right? You said American politicians seek to connect with the dumbest people. Obama is an American politician.

That is easily explained by Trump being elected.

You know I'm referring to President Barack Obama, right? You said American politicians seek to connect with the dumbest people. Obama is an American politician.

Yes. I know. And, I stand by that.

Obama had to dumb it down quite a bit over the years. That was obvious.

Ted Koppel is a credible jounalist with a Journalism degree from Syracuse and a Masters in Mass Communication from Stanford. He has had a distinguished career.

Next.

Koppel is Mainstream Media. So is Hannity.

Next.

Yes. I know. And, I stand by that.

Obama had to dumb it down quite a bit over the years. That was obvious.

So you're basically saying the vast majority of Americans are dumb and the vast majority of Europeans are smart.

So you're basically saying the vast majority of Americans are dumb and the vast majority of Europeans are smart.

Not so much dumb as abysmally uninformed.

Hannity's an embarrassment to real journalists like Chris Wallace and Bret Baier.

And my thanks to FOX for letting Greta go; she's professional, smart and highly respected by her guests; all reasons why she had to be let go .

Hannity is a cancer.

Don't everyone know that? Gosh, I sure wish I knew about that bree cheese and wine and paintings and stuff, like Europeans and liberals do. Guess me and my friends just got to be happy with our NASCAR, bowling, and Bud. God bless President Trump.

Next.

You must be a fan of Ann Coulter than since she was an honors graduate from Cornell, Order of the Coif (basically the law school version of Phi Beta Kappa) at one of the very best law schools in the Nation (Michigan-and she was an OUT OF STATE acceptance which is say in the same league as Stanford or Harvard) and then Clerked for the second highest court of the land (federal Circuit court of appeals) and then was a Dept. of Justice Honors hire.

so if you are going to base commentary on education, I put Ms. Coulter's education ahead of Ted's.

Back
Top Bottom