• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne Conway sidelined from TV after Flynn debacle

Read my post!!! I made no mention of believing or disbelieving anything!!!!!!!! I expressed no outrage. And exactly what do you think I was easily mislead about? If you're going to flat out lie about my posts, I am respectively asking you to no longer respond unless you can be honest.!!!!!!!

I read your post. In fact, I even quoted it. Tell me, what is his "fake outrage" about the NH voter fraud claims. What evidence do you have to back up Trump's and Miller's stories about the 3000 people brought in here on hundreds of busses. Surely you have it, or else you wouldn't call it "fake". Let's see it.

By the way, welcome to DP, but you don't get to decide who can respond to your posts or not. That's what moderators are here for.

Fake outrage about NH? Unbelievable. Did you read any of the posts from a few of us who actually live here? Nobody in the state, on either side of the aisle, has the foggiest idea what Trump is talking about. NOBODY. Even the Republicans are calling it out as a lie. Even our right leaning newspapers call it a lie. Nobody here saw 3000 people being bussed into the state - period. Trump and Miller have not said where this supposedly happened. What town? What city? Don't you think that they would know where this supposed event happened?

If you want to blindly believe the lie, then just say it. But save your fake outrage while doing it. Not everyone else in this country is so easily led.

And one more thing. It is in my opinion to be fake outrage when your hair is on fire for what you see as a fake voter fraud story perpetrated by Republicans, but ignore the same behavior when perpetrated by Democrats with the news media piling on. That, to me, is a form of dishonesty.

If anybody is still interested in Kellyanne as the thread topic, she was on with Hannity last night. He wasn't interviewing her, but they were at the CPAC convention assembling this week and together they were taking questions from a good sized assembled audience. He did ask her if the leftist fake news of her being sidelined by the Administration was true, and she said no, that is not true at all. And he said she had been booked to do this segment with him for quite some time and there has been nothing suggesting she would not be allowed to do it with the Administration's blessings.

She also kicked off the lineup of CPAC speakers as the first one at the podium this morning.

Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon are scheduled for early afternoon Eastern and VP Pence will speak tonight preceded by Judge Jeannine Pirro. I think I'll tune in just to hear her--I love her. :)

President Trump will speak tomorrow morning.

I read your post. In fact, I even quoted it. Tell me, what is his "fake outrage" about the NH voter fraud claims. What evidence do you have to back up Trump's and Miller's stories about the 3000 people brought in here on hundreds of busses. Surely you have it, or else you wouldn't call it "fake". Let's see it.

By the way, welcome to DP, but you don't get to decide who can respond to your posts or not. That's what moderators are here for.

Again read my post!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said I did or did not believe Trump or anyone else did I? I never said the story was fake or real, did I?..,,,READ MY POST. I said your outrage about it was fake not the story and I explained why. I know you can read, now, try to comprehend.

Funny if she was "sidelined" why did she have time on FOX News this morning? Just more phony controversy for the 24/7 media
to get one more bash on the Trump administration.

White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders similarly dismissed the suggestion that Conway had been sidelined.
"This is another wild goose chase," Sanders said.

Of course this CNN story uses:

"the sources said" "a White House source said" "a source close to the White House said." "Sources said the administration is enjoying a reprieve from the controversy created by her appearances."
" one of the sources said"

Boy that Mr or Ms sources is one very busy bee!
A nothing burger story.

As if Fox counts? Bwahahahaha

Again read my post!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said I did or did not believe Trump or anyone else did I? I never said the story was fake or real, did I?..,,,READ MY POST. I said your outrage about it was fake not the story and I explained why. I know you can read, now, try to comprehend.

So when you said his outrage was "fake", you didn't really mean that.

His outrage about lies told by the President of the United States is very real. And again, welcome to DP but you are not the arbiter of what long time posters think and are supposed to post.

I can understand. The truth can be very upsetting.

Hannity wouldn't know the truth if it bit his fat ass. To suggest otherwise is pure hackery.

And one more thing. It is in my opinion to be fake outrage when your hair is on fire for what you see as a fake voter fraud story perpetrated by Republicans, but ignore the same behavior when perpetrated by Democrats with the news media piling on. That, to me, is a form of dishonesty.

What on Earth are you babbling about? This board is so posters can express their opinions about political matters. And the subject of this particular thread is Kellyanne Conway and her lies, and that poster, like me and many others, is discussing other collateral lies coming from this administration. This is not about the Democrats. If you would like to discuss them and their lies, as many of us do, you need to start a thread on it.

If anybody is still interested in Kellyanne as the thread topic, she was on with Hannity last night. He wasn't interviewing her, but they were at the CPAC convention assembling this week and together they were taking questions from a good sized assembled audience. He did ask her if the leftist fake news of her being sidelined by the Administration was true, and she said no, that is not true at all. And he said she had been booked to do this segment with him for quite some time and there has been nothing suggesting she would not be allowed to do it with the Administration's blessings.

She also kicked off the lineup of CPAC speakers as the first one at the podium this morning.

Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon are scheduled for early afternoon Eastern and VP Pence will speak tonight preceded by Judge Jeannine Pirro. I think I'll tune in just to hear her--I love her. :)

President Trump will speak tomorrow morning.

Yes we're still interested and thanks for the honest, factual update. I was just responding to some of these libs who can't stop obsessing about voter fraud claims in NH..sorry.

Yes we're still interested and thanks for the honest, factual update. I was just responding to some of these libs who can't stop obsessing about voter fraud claims in NH..sorry.

"libs"?

You have much to learn about this board.

What on Earth are you babbling about? This board is so posters can express their opinions about political matters. And the subject of this particular thread is Kellyanne Conway and her lies, and that poster, like me and many others, is discussing other collateral lies coming from this administration. This is not about the Democrats. If you would like to discuss them and their lies, as many of us do, you need to start a thread on it.

Here is your earlier post:
"Do you think if that "New Hampshire election fraud" lie gets brought up enough, Trump and/or Miller may actually address it again and provide all of the proof that everyone, on both sides of the aisle, in New Hampshire has been asking for the last few weeks? There's even a reward for someone, anyone who can produce evidence of this claim - and the guy offering it is the former head of the NH GOP and the most astute election expert in the state.

Not a single person who was in the state on that day knows anything about it, witnessed it, or knows anyone who witnessed it. Except apparently Trump and Miller, neither of whom were in New Hampshire on election day.
post"

So we can only discuss what you want to discuss? Sorry, that's not how it works. When you post something like you did above, we are allowed to comment on it, even if you did wander off topic.

Here is your earlier post:
"Do you think if that "New Hampshire election fraud" lie gets brought up enough, Trump and/or Miller may actually address it again and provide all of the proof that everyone, on both sides of the aisle, in New Hampshire has been asking for the last few weeks? There's even a reward for someone, anyone who can produce evidence of this claim - and the guy offering it is the former head of the NH GOP and the most astute election expert in the state.

Not a single person who was in the state on that day knows anything about it, witnessed it, or knows anyone who witnessed it. Except apparently Trump and Miller, neither of whom were in New Hampshire on election day.
post"

So we can only discuss what you want to discuss? Sorry, that's not how it works. When you post something like you did above, we are allowed to comment on it, even if you did wander off topic.

Thank you for sharing what I posted, but I already know what I posted.

And who told you that you can't comment on it? I'm the one who had to explain to you before that we as posters don't get to tell other posters what they can and can't post about - after you asked me to stop responding to your posts. Now you're telling me how this board "works"?

Please get back to my question about what makes his outrage "fake". You have yet to share why it's fake. He didn't post anything about Democrats. You called his outrage "fake" and now it's up to you to say why that is.

Trust me when I say that Tres's outrage is not fake.

Trust me when I say that Tres's outrage is not fake.

No, nor is Sirius's and nor is the outrage from anyone who actually lives here in NH. The President, and his sidekick Miller, disparaged and lied about our ability to manage elections.

You don't make claims without a shred of evidence to back it up and expect to be believed - well, apparently, except if you're Donald Trump. I wonder why he hasn't stepped up to finance the investigation into these phantom voters that nobody here in the state saw in November. He has tons of money. We don't.

No, nor is Sirius's and nor is the outrage from anyone who actually lives here in NH. The President, and his sidekick Miller, disparaged and lied about our ability to manage elections.

You don't make claims without a shred of evidence to back it up and expect to be believed - well, apparently, except if you're Donald Trump. I wonder why he hasn't stepped up to finance the investigation into these phantom voters that nobody here in the state saw in November. He has tons of money. We don't.

Never trumpsters are afraid of an honest investigation of the vote in NH

Which should be conducted by the state attorney general

But he is a democrat

Just like "The Russians Hacked the Election" conspiracy has been debunked. Don't get too high and mighty. Both sides make claims of this sort.

Donald Trump did say the election was rigged did he not? Donald Trump would not lie would he? He knew the russians were hacking the election,

Donald Trump did say the election was rigged did he not? Donald Trump would not lie would he? He knew the russians were hacking the election,

I am a conservative, but I think Trump was wrong on this point, although there was some election fraud. But, to believe the Russians hacked our election:

• One would have to show that tens of thousands of Trump voters were planning to vote for Clinton but changed their mind based solely on the WikiLeaks emails.
• One would have to believe the emails somehow managed to only affect the electoral vote but not the popular vote (which Clinton won).
• One would have to believe the emails somehow selectively swayed voters in key swing states, but not voters in states where Clinton won.”

PS: The Russians did not hack our elections.

Actually she is doing an interview on Fox this evening. Not sure where this info came from.

And did you hear about O'Keefe's announcement yesterday on Hannity's radio program along with a reporter from the Huffo Puffo? O'Keefe the man every lefty hates stated that he has received 100's of hours of video from a person inside one of the main media corporations. You see the cameras keep rolling when they break for commercials. It reveals the conversations between reporters, pundits, program hosts etc. Apparently it is pretty damning for this media outlet. O'keefe was asked by the Huffo Puffo reporter how many media outlets? and O'Keefe replied one outlet multiple newsrooms. He said he was considering releasing the coverage in dumps like Wiki Leaks but never the less he said by this Thursday he hopes to have this information released to the public. I for one wait with bated breath. LOL. This is going to be good. People are betting it is CNN or NBC.
Well, regardless of the media outlet or it's bias or prejudice, that doesn't excuse her or the government's actions.

It's exactly those outlets challenging the government, that might be the one's we need most.

Kellyanne Conway mopped the floor with the so-called media-journalist-interviewers. She slapped them around, right or wrong. Now, she finally gets nailed. Or not. There's always tomorrow. I can't stand her. But I hope she comes back. No "journalist" has yet to hold their own weight against her in debate.

Why anyone would be a White House spokesperson is totally beyond me; unless a) they had no scruples; or b) they agreed with EVERYTHING the POTUS said.

And working for Trump - unless you are a Trumpbot minion - must be ESPECIALLY frustrating as he seems to fixate on many incredibly trivial points that you would have to defend.
I am not talking about his political positions.
I mean when he starts his childish ramblings about the press OR his nonsensical tweets or that bat crazy Swedish remark (yeah - I know what he meant by it. But what kind of ding dong says something to a large crowd that no one else could possibly have a clue what he is talking about?).

If Trump has spokespeople who are decent people and not Trumpbot minions...I feel sorry for them.

Back
Top Bottom