• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kellyanne Conway sidelined from TV after Flynn debacle

People have got to understand that if they are not family they are going to be judged on success/fail, and that those who fail get gone, Trump is nothing if not consistent.

Yes he is a consistent lying sack of **** that is for sure.

You guys are swallowing the 'Big Lie' tactic hook, line and sinker.

The Con media machine just keeps spewing out the propaganda and 1/2 of the Republican base believes it. My God man, do some homework, for ONCE think for yourselves.

Let's hope DNC staffers are keeping track of all of trump's disasters and lies which are writing 2018 political ads .

Let's hope DNC staffers are keeping track of all of trump's disasters and lies which are writing 2018 political ads .

I hope so, but I don't know if it will do any good. Many on the Right just want to hate and believe these lies. Someone today here mentioned the Obamaphone. lol That was debunked YEARS ago, but still some on the Right want to believe the nonsense and propaganda because it fits their hate filled agenda.

The Right and the Con media machine are winning the propaganda war. By a lot. We see it here daily. Bowling Green Massacre? Many here defended that even though it was 100% false. Same with the NH voting fraud. They just keep feeding lies to the gullible Republican base. Hillary was painted as the liar even though Trump lies every-time he opens his mouth. About everything, even trivial things like attendance.

It works with the right.

I hope so, but I don't know if it will do any good. Many on the Right just want to hate and believe these lies. Someone today here mentioned the Obamaphone. lol That was debunked YEARS ago, but still some on the Right want to believe the nonsense and propaganda because it fits their hate filled agenda.

The Right and the Con media machine are winning the propaganda war. By a lot. We see it here daily. Bowling Green Massacre? Many here defended that even though it was 100% false. Same with the NH voting fraud. They just keep feeding lies to the gullible Republican base. And it works.

The trumposters on here who defend his daily lies aren't who will determine the 2018 election. It's the disaffected DEMs who left the party for whatever reason. Not to mention the Independents who determine every election.

Keep an eye on how trumposters smear the DNC chair candidates after their debate tonight and the election Saturday. I'm glad to see former chair Dean supporting Mayor Buttigieg. It only took Dean 4 years to flip the triumvirate during his term from 2005 to 2009.

Stay with the INDIVISIBLE movement. They have a rally in my CD tomorrow, though my congressman won't be there, and he didn't have an opponent so he's not in danger while many other GOPs are. I'm happy the swing GOPs are ducking town halls, which DEMs stupidly did in 2009 and 2010 .

It won't make any difference. Liberals look like flaming idiots.

You guys are swallowing the 'Big Lie' tactic hook, line and sinker.

The Con media machine just keeps spewing out the propaganda and 1/2 of the Republican base believes it. My God man, do some homework, for ONCE think for yourselves.

Do you think if that "New Hampshire election fraud" lie gets brought up enough, Trump and/or Miller may actually address it again and provide all of the proof that everyone, on both sides of the aisle, in New Hampshire has been asking for the last few weeks? There's even a reward for someone, anyone who can produce evidence of this claim - and the guy offering it is the former head of the NH GOP and the most astute election expert in the state.

Not a single person who was in the state on that day knows anything about it, witnessed it, or knows anyone who witnessed it. Except apparently Trump and Miller, neither of whom were in New Hampshire on election day.

Your post said that any person on DP with a liberal lean is a flaming idiot, MaggieD .

The Right and the Con media machine are winning the propaganda war. By a lot. We see it here daily. Bowling Green Massacre? Many here defended that even though it was 100% false. Same with the NH voting fraud. They just keep feeding lies to the gullible Republican base. Hillary was painted as the liar even though Trump lies every-time he opens his mouth. About everything, even trivial things like attendance.

It works with the right.

Not all of us.;)

Yeah for sure the softball will get redefined tonight.

I'm going to Tivo Hannity just to see this spectacle. And I haven't watched Hannity since the last time I was forced to wash my eyes out with Clorox.

See post #32 and know that Democrats have more trump lies and disasters to write our political ads in 2018 after just one month than we'll need for the entire 21 months.

The most difficult part will be to sort out the best of the worst trump lies and disasters .

See post #32 and know that Democrats have more trump lies and disasters to write our political ads in 2018 after just one month than we'll need for the entire 21 months.

The most difficult part will be to sort out the best of the worst trump lies and disasters .

And STILL you lost the election. Imagine that.

She apparently caught fleas from laying down with the big dog.

Kellyanne Conway sidelined from TV after Flynn debacle - Feb. 22, 2017

All these people that are crashing and burning around Trump gives me hope. All the guy has done is announce poorly worded executive orders that are way too broad in scope, surrounded himself with trollish yes men with ties to Russia. Way to go President Trump. I wonder how he sleeps at night.

Oh wait. I already know. Thank you Colbert:

There isn't any use in the media outlets having her on. She was either always lying or she was just out of the loop and hence always misinformed. Doesn't really matter which. If they can't get accurate information out of her then there is no reason to have her on other than provide fodder for SNL.

I hope so, but I don't know if it will do any good. Many on the Right just want to hate and believe these lies. .
Perhaps you need help extricating your head from the sand, but the hate is 100% on the left.

Perhaps you need help extricating your head from the sand, but the hate is 100% on the left.

So you and your ilk showed Obama love did you?

:lamo

I'm going to Tivo Hannity just to see this spectacle. And I haven't watched Hannity since the last time I was forced to wash my eyes out with Clorox.

I can't stomach that asswipe period.

Do you think if that "New Hampshire election fraud" lie gets brought up enough, Trump and/or Miller may actually address it again and provide all of the proof that everyone, on both sides of the aisle, in New Hampshire has been asking for the last few weeks? There's even a reward for someone, anyone who can produce evidence of this claim - and the guy offering it is the former head of the NH GOP and the most astute election expert in the state.

Not a single person who was in the state on that day knows anything about it, witnessed it, or knows anyone who witnessed it. Except apparently Trump and Miller, neither of whom were in New Hampshire on election day.
Not a single person in NH, including Republican politicians know anything about so called voter fraud in NH. Yet the Trumpsters keep pushing that lie.

So to answer your question. Yes I do think Trump and Miller will mention this lie again. Because the 'big lie' tactic works. Especially with Trump supporters.

Not a single person in NH, including Republican politicians know anything about so called voter fraud in NH. Yet the Trumpsters keep pushing that lie.

So to answer your question. Yes I do think Trump and Miller will mention this lie again. Because the 'big lie' tactic works. Especially with Trump supporters.

Fergus Cullen, who offered the bounty on evidence of these 3000 people being bussed in from MA to NH on election day, knows more about NH elections than the rest of us forgot - put together. He was once the Chairman of the NH GOP, and he has made a 30+ year career studying our elections. He's been trolling Trump and Miller on his Twitter feed, because the lie they told is worth trolling.

Nobody with any brains believes the lie. If there were 3000 people on hundreds of busses, someone - anyone - in the state would have seen it. The Manchester Union Leader had dozens of their staff at polling places, large and small. The entire media, including the "friendly" people at Fox News, had cameras and reporters here because we cast the very first votes in the country on election day, in two towns. When these people are done in Dixville Notch, they move to the larger towns for reporting purposes. They didn't see anything. The poll workers, hundreds to thousands of them from both sides of the aisle, didn't see it. Citizens from both sides of the aisle didn't see it.

And yet Miller and Trump keep repeating the lie. And sadly, very sadly, the Trump supporters keep repeating the lie as well. It's depressing, because of all the lies those two have told, this one is offensive to citizens of New Hampshire and should be offensive to every American.

Back
Top Bottom