• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justice Dept. to reduce sentencing recommendation for Trump associate Roger Stone, official says, af

When did the American people 'get it'? When they voted for Clinton? When they elected a Democratic House?
You guys need to stop citing the will of the people. The people elected Clinton, but the States elected Trump. The people impeached him but the States let him walk. This kind of dysfunction needs to be addressed by well-meaning Americans, not exacerbated and exploited by cynical self-serving bastards.

Yes, they got it, GHW Bush economic support was under 50%. Support today for Trump is over 50% and you keep focusing on losing the House in 18 and I will continue to point out the Obama loss of the House in10-12-14-16 and the 10 loss was one of the greatest gains ever in numbers of seats by the Republicans, over 60

Your hatred for our President along with the rest of the radicals is pure desperation in seeing your ideology destroyed. The American people cannot reconcile your rhetoric with what they are seeing in their own bank accounts and in the communities around them. Self serving bastards are people who rely on someone else to fund their personal responsibility issues. Career politicians rely on dependence for their power so apparently you cannot compete either thus the hatred

you really have no idea what our Founders Created and it wasn't a 4.8 TRILLION DOLLAR GOVT!! You people are so full of yourself you cannot grasp how great this country is and how we have protected your asses for years. Trump hasn't destroyed anything except your ideology. America was built on gov't closest to the people which would be state and local with a small central gov't. Trump's economic policies have restored that gov't as states and local governments are now better off financially than any time in recent memory boosted by sales and property tax revenue that comes from personal spending.

The only risk I see is people like you now being forced to face the cost of liberalism and spend more on your own defense. Americans actually get it, you foreigners who rely on massive gov't spending for your GDP never will

Protected my ass? From who? Hey, stop doing it. Stop protecting my ass. What do you think will happen?
And as for defense spending, Canada doesn't support an enormous corporate welfare scheme called a military industrial complex where a crescent wrench is worth $200 or a toilet seat $250. We don't support dozens of useless, redundant foreign military bases, either. Do you know how many US Army facilities there are in Germany? 34. Just one country, just the Army. Any guesses what it costs to support all your foreign Naval bases? There's a lot of taxpayer money being pissed down a lot of foreign toilets and you're so proud of it you think everyone else should do the same.

Protected my ass? From who? Hey, stop doing it. Stop protecting my ass. What do you think will happen?
And as for defense spending, Canada doesn't support an enormous corporate welfare scheme called a military industrial complex where a crescent wrench is worth $200 or a toilet seat $250. We don't support dozens of useless, redundant foreign military bases, either. Do you know how many US Army facilities there are in Germany? 34. Just one country, just the Army. Any guesses what it costs to support all your foreign Naval bases? There's a lot of taxpayer money being pissed down a lot of foreign toilets and you're so proud of it you think everyone else should do the same.

No, Canada supports a UHC system that has high wait times and limited choices in doctors but that well beyond the OP topic. Liberalism is all about spending in the name of compassion while actually doing nothing but creating dependence and career politicians. This thread is about Roger Stone who wouldn't even be an issue were it not for the hatred of Trump, neither would Ukraine, Or Trump's taxes or any of the other trumped up charges most promoted by foreigners like you who seem to have a vested interest in the massive central gov't you support

What damage has been done by Trump? Looks to me like the American people get it, when will you. Liberals like you create dependence with all that "spending in the name of compassion" you promote. Stave and local governments now are thriving due to the Trump economy and still you want to focus on personality issues, this is why liberals have no credibility and don't deserve to back in the WH

Your party wins elections by promoting the politics of personal destruction and keeping people dependent so they don't "bite the hand that feeds them" in state and local elections. Your double standards are on full display as you cherry pick issues simply to attack Trump. Tell us what Democratic Candidate is going to do a better job than Trump has done for the American People? Roger Stone wouldn't even be an issue were it not for Trump. You people better realize what really is important for this country and it isn't liberalism

Roger Stone is a convicted felon, not an issue. If you want to claim he wouldn't be a convicted felon were it not for Trump, that I would agree with.

Roger Stone is a convicted felon, not an issue. If you want to claim he wouldn't be a convicted felon were it not for Trump, that I would agree with.

That isn't the issue, the issue is he wouldn't be of any interest to you were it not for Trump and the hatred you have for him

Then why are you here?

Correcting your unsupported assertion.

Stone is an issue because Trump made him an issue. That's what Trump does. The only hatred involved is Trump's hatred for the Constitution and rule of law.

Trump gave us Roger Stone. Not the evil liberals.

Let's face it, Ukraine, Stone, Trump's taxes are only relevant to people like you who enjoy the politics of personal destruction. None of those issues would have resonated with you were it not for Trump.

Yes this obvious fact has been pointed out before: if Trump hadn't committed such abuses we wouldn't be worried about them. Bravo.

Yes this obvious fact has been pointed out before: if Trump hadn't committed such abuses we wouldn't be worried about them. Bravo.

What abuses, the ones the American electorate don't see that you want to promote? Why can't you win on the issues and not politics of personal destruction?

What abuses, the ones the American electorate don't see that you want to promote? Why can't you win on the issues and not politics of personal destruction?

Already answered on the abuses. The rest seems to be in all your head and doesn't interest me at all.

Already answered on the abuses. The rest seems to be in all your head and doesn't interest me at all.

So you claim all of which are speculation, wishful thinking, hearsay, personality issues none of which mesh with reality. what does interest you is returning this country to the Obama malaise and putting a politician in the WH that keeps funding your dependence

what does interest you is returning this country to the Obama malaise and putting a politician in the WH that keeps funding your dependence

Thanks, I don't have a 'dependence' for the WH to 'fund'. I ask again, not to keep trying to make it personal.

Debating some guys here is like that Borat clip with the masseuse. While we're struggling to stay on topic, you are trying to turn it into a nude wrestling match.

Try to stick to the topic for a change and stop mentioning what you think of the person you're debating. Attack the arguments all you like (like the bit I left out of your quote because there's nothing offensive in there), but it's a waste of time trying to hold a discussion with all this finger-pointing at one another.

Correcting your unsupported assertion.

Stone is an issue because Trump made him an issue. That's what Trump does. The only hatred involved is Trump's hatred for the Constitution and rule of law.

Trump gave us Roger Stone. Not the evil liberals.

Next Jury will have a foreperson who goes to all trumps rallies (and doesn't disclose it),donated heavily to his campaign (and never said a word) and wrote Twitter posts calling the raid on Stone's house a criminal act (and no one knew because the judge put a gag order on everyone) . The jury will have 8 members who wear MAGA hats and carry rifles in their pickups.

That will even things out between the first and second trials.

Next Jury will have a foreperson who goes to all trumps rallies (and doesn't disclose it),donated heavily to his campaign (and never said a word) and wrote Twitter posts calling the raid on Stone's house a criminal act (and no one knew because the judge put a gag order on everyone) . The jury will have 8 members who wear MAGA hats and carry rifles in their pickups.

That will even things out between the first and second trials.

Now I get your user name.

I was talking about why Stone is in the news. Not really interested in discussing jury selection.

Now I get your user name.

I was talking about why Stone is in the news. Not really interested in discussing jury selection.

He's in the news because he got screwed by the liberal judge and a jury of Trump haters.

He's in the news because he got screwed by the liberal judge and a jury of Trump haters.

:lamo

No paradox there.

Psst...He has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. It's unquestionably clear as day that Stone likes getting screwed. (Think Shroud of Turin)

:lamo

No paradox there.

Psst...He has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. It's unquestionably clear as day that Stone likes getting screwed. (Think Shroud of Turin)

I think the jury forewoman had a Tattoo of Obama near her you know what.

Thanks, I don't have a 'dependence' for the WH to 'fund'. I ask again, not to keep trying to make it personal.

Debating some guys here is like that Borat clip with the masseuse. While we're struggling to stay on topic, you are trying to turn it into a nude wrestling match.

Try to stick to the topic for a change and stop mentioning what you think of the person you're debating. Attack the arguments all you like (like the bit I left out of your quote because there's nothing offensive in there), but it's a waste of time trying to hold a discussion with all this finger-pointing at one another.

IF you don't have an interest in the WH then why are you spending 24/7 demonizing Trump? What argument? If Stone wasn't affiliated with Trump he wouldn't be an issue here. It is indeed a waste of time dealing with civics challenged individuals who don't realize it is Congress that is the problem NOT Trump. Results matter except to radicals who live in a bubble and are clueless about the damage liberalism is doing

Not for lame remarks.

I find that leftists are the life of the party. Don't you? They are a laugh a minute. Everyone wants to be around them to hear their next gut splitting joke.

While Donald Trump.......he makes really stoopid comments like "Get Mike a box" or telling Russia to find destroyed emails and his rallies are all duds. He can't fill a gym. I'd much rather be at some Democratic debate where they are saying "Vote for me", wouldn't you?

If Stone wasn't affiliated with Trump he wouldn't be an issue here. It is indeed a waste of time dealing with civics challenged individuals who don't realize it is Congress that is the problem NOT Trump.

Yes, I understand Congress has its problems as well. And of course Stone wouldn't be an issue if he wasn't affiliated with Trump because he wouldn't have committed crimes on behalf of Trump that got him convicted in the first place, and Trump wouldn't be complaining about his sentence and pardoning kindred spirits for similar offenses. The problem is not just that they 'know' each other, but that they've conspired together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom