• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge rejects Green Party's PA recount

The left has been doing it for the past 8yrs and now your upset when being dismissed similarly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would be happy to look over your evidence this claim of fact.

I would be happy to look over your evidence this claim of fact.
Are you denying that the left has been dismisive of the rights concerns for the past 8yrs?

Are you denying that the left has been dismisive of the rights concerns for the past 8yrs?

Notice some posters are very happy to tear down someone elses evidence, but fails to post any of their own. :wink:

I have no objections to them protesting the inauguration as long as they do it peacefully.

Yeah, me neither....I think the entertainment will be outstanding.

Ask some adults in love about certain bedroom horseplay.

Back when obama said we needed to make friends with Putin, you people thought Putin was kewl..

Some have - some have not. people are like that.

Back when obama said we needed to make friends with Putin, you people thought Putin was kewl..

Where and when did I state such a thing?

:yawn:

Let me know when you have something other than excuses.

see 165 - not an excuse in the post.... just a very direct destruction of your dishonesty.

Go back and read the word used in my post..... it was I - as in me the poster who wrote it. So go back and tell me when I stated such a thing as you wrote?

Stop trying to jump out of that sinking ship...lol

So let's sum up.

The green party failure of a recount, supported by Hillary affirms Trumps win.
The green party's fake assertion of a recount looking for voting anomalies was just that, fake.
Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin's recounts are done - no change, no voting irregularities.
The Russian connection to any election tampering has no evidence or facts to support it as of today.
The left still can't get over themselves and continue to cry about the lost election which ended over a month ago.

Leaving us Americans exactly where we were the day after election day, with Trump scheduled to be sworn in Jan 20th. :2wave:

You would think the losers would get tired of being wrong but ..... I guess not.

I have never ever been against voters having identify themselves to vote.

I would think Trump himself would want a recount since he himself raised such a doubt about the elections legitimacy.

What is it he is now so afraid of?

I think nothing, in the recent recount he gained votes.

But that was in the recount that was allowed to continue. I am talking about the ones he went to court to halt before we count find out what he was afraid of.

Shh those are facts.

Th fact there is no evidence of hacking.
There is no evidence of fraud.
There is no evidence to any of their claims.

Yet they will still stamp their feet and walk off a cliff before they say they were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom