• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials

More likely, resource shortages led to relaxing the suicide watch protocols. Keeping it simple; suicide is the leading cause of death in jails: 50 per 100,000 in 2016.

Dude was just one of the 50.

Jeffrey Epstein's Death Reflects a Suicide Problem - The Atlantic

People make suicide watch to be a simple thing.

It is an immensely costly thing. Extra staff (want to pay more taxes to keep all prisoners with risk for suicide on suicide watch?)

There was likely criteria to be on or off suicide watch. Did he meet criteria. Was the criteria applied fairly. There are likely questions they asked him to decide whether or not to place someone on suicide watch.
Just facing an uphill battle on serious charges is not enough. Just having a prior suicide attempt is not enough. And yes...he may lie to get restrictions laxed in order to make it easier to commit suicide.

I have to love the wealth of conspiracy theories.

I will wait on this one. But of course conspiracy theorists will question any investigation - no matter how transparent.:lamo

Hopefully this doesn't stop the other investigations - left or right - people who enabled this assbag to have victims for his pedophilia should go down.

Wait, have you examined the flight logs of Epstiens jet. Seems another President has a much more impressive list of trips.

It isn't the number of trips, it is what was done in the association, but both presidents are proven womanizing horn dogs. But only one of them currently has absolute control and or influence in what takes place within the DoJ. That is president Trump.

If this guy would have had dirt on Trump, you can bet your ass he'd have had two guards in the cell with him, three CCTV cameras, and access to nothing. Not even a bed sheet.

This whole thing has liberal stink all over it. Especially Hillary's.

On the contrary...

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

The two sexual perverts and friends

I'm at a loss to understand how Epstein could have committed suicide while in segregation. Everything is bolted down. No pipes or light fixtures overhead. Bed sheet and jumpsuit are made of paper. Nothing hard or made of metal. No pens etc. A guard physically checks every 8 minutes.

Why don't they tell us the method of suicide? Something is off here.

I'm at a loss to understand how Epstein could have committed suicide while in segregation. Everything is bolted down. No pipes or light fixtures overhead. Bed sheet and jumpsuit are made of paper. Nothing hard or made of metal. No pens etc. A guard physically checks every 8 minutes.

He was murdered. Nothing hard to understand.

Who pretends? Epstein charged with crimes and Trump distances himself from Epstein. Do we have prove he has spoken to Epstein since 2004? Their falling out "mathematically" took place between 2002-2004.

“I know him, just like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump said. “People in Palm Beach knew him. He was a fixture in Palm Beach.”

“I had a falling out with him a long time ago,” Trump continued. “I don’t think I’ve spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan. I was not a fan of his. That I can tell you. I was not a fan.”

Back in 2002, Trump said,

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump reportedly said. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

And nice to see you continue, on a daily basis, defend a president who obviously knew of the perversions. How convenient for Trump to distance himself once law enforcement had Epstein on their radar! (btw, one of his victims sued Trump for allegedly raping her in the 90s when she was 13.)

He was murdered. Nothing hard to understand.

There's nothing to corroborate that, so that's just conspiracy talk until we know that it wasn't a suicide. A convenient way to keep Epstein quiet? Sure. If we has indeed murdered then it will be interesting to find out which of the many people with plenty to lose was the one who ordered his murder.

There's nothing to corroborate that, so that's just conspiracy talk until we know that it wasn't a suicide. A convenient way to keep Epstein quiet? Sure. If we has indeed murdered then it will be interesting to find out which of the many people with plenty to lose was the one who ordered his murder.

Anyone who doesn't believe he was murdered is naive as hell...lol.

Yep. There are a lot of things that don't add up. If it was indeed suicide, then the DOC/DOJ is going to be under plenty of scrutiny because they would have to have seriously dropped the ball for Epstein to have committed suicide.

Anyone who doesn't believe he was murdered is naive as hell...lol.

I'll wait for evidence versus believing. Plenty of folks believe things about Trump and you're quick to dismiss, so belief doesn't count for much.

I'll wait for evidence versus believing. Plenty of folks believe things about Trump and you're quick to dismiss, so belief doesn't count for much.

Live in a fantasy all you want, my friend...lol

There is plenty of information pointing to how Trump disassociated with this pig over 15 years ago.

There's also documents showing him peddling his wares to democrat senators. Senators that probably rang up Hillary, telling her (with big fat checks) to "fix the glitch." This is just Clinton's body count piling up.

There is plenty of information pointing to how Trump disassociated with this pig over 15 years ago.

There's also documents showing him peddling his wares to democrat senators. Senators that probably rang up Hillary, telling her (with big fat checks) to "fix the glitch." This is just Clinton's body count piling up.

:roll: I won't even deal that that asinine conspiracy nonsense.

Let's face it. Epstein was wealthy. He had associates that are also being investigated for their parts in his sexual ring conspiracy.

It's very possible that Epstein had help from the outside, from his associates, or from a guard with the promise of a discreet payoff.

Not to murder Epstein per se; but to be complicit in some manner, such as leaving something in his cell or neglecting to check on him at the prescribed time.

I'm really leaning towards some sort of "assistance" from someone on the other side of his cell door.

Whatever offer he was made likely came through his attorney, who is now what they call a loose end.
Conspiracy theory's are fun!

From the start I stated there was no possibility he would not be killed - and killed quickly. He had the goods on some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the Western world and USA. Upon jailing, they immediately put him in jail with a mass murderer - while claiming he was on "suicide watch."

He lasted a couple days longer than I thought he would, though it could take time to torture him to find out what video tapes he had for certain and where he hide them. So he didn't break as fast as I thought. There was no chance they would let him live.

People believe in the myth of the wonderful American criminal justice, prosecution and prison system. In fact, it is one of the most corrupt and brutal in the world. I think almost everyone knows that - but are in denial. Almost no one believes he committed suicide, but so what? Billionaires and political powerful people wanted him dead - so he is. It was a certainty to happen.

Greetings, joko104. :2wave:

I wish we had a better way of acknowledging a post than giving it a "like." I agree with your post 100 percent, but that doesn't mean I "like" the facts being presented! :eek:

Do you speak of the LEFT obsessed or the RIGHT obsessed, or, as I would and imagine you would, honestly, both the RIGHT and LEFT obsessed?

Don't attempt to connect the word "honesty" with your suggestion people on he right are anywhere near the orbit of those on the left. That's as dishonest an effort as the left, and the MSM partners engage in by the hour.

There is no doubt the people on the left are obsessed at levels that defy the imagination.

How many people on the right are chasing "the enemy" out of restaurants? How many are meeting in front of the homes of politicians they don't like and threatening and intimidating them? How many people, or politicians, are Doxing others in order to facilitate aggressive action against them?

How many are promoting the lies and distortions being created by the liberal MSM, and worse, voiced by the Democratic Party Presidential candidates?

Reacting to attacks is not an indication of obsession.

Don't attempt to connect the word "honesty" with your suggestion people on he right are anywhere near the orbit of those on the left. That's as dishonest an effort as the left, and the MSM partners engage in by the hour.

There is no doubt the people on the left are obsessed at levels that defy the imagination.

How many people on the right are chasing "the enemy" out of restaurants? How many are meeting in front of the homes of politicians they don't like and threatening and intimidating them? How many people, or politicians, are Doxing others in order to facilitate aggressive action against them?

How many are promoting the lies and distortions being created by the liberal MSM, and worse, voiced by the Democratic Party Presidential candidates?

Lord have mercy.

You don't really pay much attention then to what is going on in this country if you think the Right is any less obsessed than the Left.

:lamo

Lord have mercy.

You don't really pay much attention then to what is going on in this country if you think the Right is any less obsessed than the Left.

:lamo

:lamo:lamo

You aren't very good and deflecting blame from the left.

Please point to where people on the right are chasing people out of public places. Please point to where people on the right are threatening "the enemy" in their own homes.....

lol...oh, ocean...you guys elected the guy you knew would piss off the left the most, specifically because he's the guy that would piss off the left the most. It will stand out as a historic American example of obsession leading to downfall, all to simply attack fellow Americans you guys disagree with. Therefore I call BS on your whole "the lefties are worse than we are" silliness, as in your words, "reacting to attacks is not an indication of obsession".

I think the real heart breaker moment, in retrospect, was the week after the election...you guys were so happy, so full of yourselves, jerking off to memes about Liberal tears. You thought you had won...I mean, you did, right? So...why so glum about the prize? You earned it...own it. :)

:lamo:lamo

You aren't very good and deflecting blame from the left.

Please point to where people on the right are chasing people out of public places. Please point to where people on the right are threatening "the enemy" in their own homes.....

People out in public are responsible for their own actions and if they happen to be in a public place and see someone like lying Sanders or Kristjen Nielson who was part and parcel of the act of locking up children in dirty cages, then people react with their gut and shout at them and harass them. That's not even close to the level of threatening the lives of journalists or mailing incendiary devices to a dozen or so Congressmen and news organizations or walking into a festival or Walmart and killing people in cold blood.

There's levels of public outrage and disorder and displays of public anger and verbal harassment would be on the Skoville scale of heat as 500 whereas the later would reach a Scoville level in the millions.

lol...oh, ocean...you guys elected the guy you knew would piss off the left the most, specifically because he's the guy that would piss off the left the most. It will stand out as a historic American example of obsession leading to downfall, all to simply attack fellow Americans you guys disagree with. Therefore I call BS on your whole "the lefties are worse than we are" silliness, as in your words, "reacting to attacks is not an indication of obsession".

I think the real heart breaker moment, in retrospect, was the week after the election...you guys were so happy, so full of yourselves, jerking off to memes about Liberal tears. You thought you had won...I mean, you did, right? So...why so glum about the prize? You earned it...own it. :)

Oh OlNate, how quaint your rant.

The only thing of meaning history will be reporting from this period is the left's leap off the cliff in obsessed hysteria, fed by a corrupt media that has surpassed William Randolph Hearst in art of yellow journalism.

I didn't think the Southern District of New York, or individuals thereof, could be bought, but the idea is now crossing my mind.

Back
Top Bottom