• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials

For a guy who was born in Brooklyn to a father who worked for the city as a grounds keeper and gardener and a mother who worked as a part time aide in public schools and a homemaker. At the age of 5 he was an accomplished pianist. At the age of 16 he graduated high school skipping 2 grades and that same year enrolled in college. He dropped out his final year and then went on to teach mathematics and physics at Dalton where wealthy people send their kids. There he meets wealthy parents, Some were big wigs at Bear Sterns, they offer him a job. It was an assistant to a floor trader but in a short period of time he was handling the wealthy clients at Bear Stearns. After his stint there he branched out on his own. He had built up a relationship with some of the wealthiest people in the world. The only known client prior to his arrest in Florida was Les Wexner owner and CEO of L Brands which includes Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works.

Wexner is of interest to me because he lives here in Central Ohio in New Albany NE of Columbus. I learned today that Wexner gave Epstein power of Atty. over his entire finances. The town of New Albany before Wexner built his mansion there was just a little town but Wexner bought up a lot of acreage and developed it into one of the richest, wealthiest communities in Ohio. And who oversaw the development? Epstein. When it was first being developed, the Parade of Homes was held there one year. I went and the houses were spectacular. Of course Wexner's mansion was covered in the society pages. The formal dining room in his house is an elevator. The restaurant style kitchen used for entertaining is located in the lower level far away from the guests. The floor of the dining room moves down to the kitchen area where it is set for each individual course. It returns with each course already served. Someone spill wine during the first course? No problem, linens are changed and the table is completely reset for the next course. Wexner has charities and has been involved at Ohio State for years. This past week because of all the publicity he has received he sent a letters out to those involved in his charities claiming he foolishly trusted Epstein and claimed when he was facing charges in Florida he ended the relationship. He went on to state that after the relationship ended he discovered that Epstein had misappropriated 40 some million of the Wexner families personal wealth. He says in the letter he was able to retrieve some of it.

You know when you read stuff like this it is easy to see how conspiracy theories could get started but you have to shake your head and wonder how on earth could Wexner give someone outside his family or other life long business partners power of atty over everything? That just doesn't make sense.

Wealth doesn't automatically equal common sense.

I’m telling you - they are all bundled together. When it all comes out in the wash, will Trump supporters still stand behind him if they find out he is guilty? Remember Roy Moore almost won his Senate race. The right are a forgiving bunch, as long as you are on their side politically.

Guilty of child pedophilia? Are you kidding me?
One would have to be inhuman if they stood behind a sex trafficking pedophile.

Trump and Clinton may be innocent as choirboys in this case. But with their tarnished history it would be hard to believe they would refuse a "massage" from a 16 year old.

Trump does. :lol: Trump seemed to spend a lot more time with Epstein than Clinton did.

106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

Trump is the guy with the "modeling agency," a front for prostitution if ever there was one.

We get it guys. Clinton is the real sleeze ball here.
d7f8476175edddba5a91f88cf81ca0b1.jpg

Sent from the Matrioshka in the WH Christmas tree.

I’m telling you - they are all bundled together. When it all comes out in the wash, will Trump supporters still stand behind him if they find out he is guilty? Remember Roy Moore almost won his Senate race. The right are a forgiving bunch, as long as you are on their side politically.

kind of like the left stood lockstep behind Bill Clinton.

and in any event the allegations against Moore were not credible.

What makes you think the allegations of rape and sexual assault against Bill Clinton were credible?

We get it guys. Clinton is the real sleeze ball here.
d7f8476175edddba5a91f88cf81ca0b1.jpg

Is Melania on serious drugs or what?

The guy literally got banned from a mall in AL for creeping on high school girls.

[emoji849]

Is Melania on serious drugs or what?
All I know about the first lady is that she doesn't really care.

So... Who knows?

You oughta pick another hill to defend!

Guilty of child pedophilia? Are you kidding me?
One would have to be inhuman if they stood behind a sex trafficking pedophile.

While he didn’t traffic in child sex, he certainly was involved with it, even as an Assistant District Attorney. Despite all this, Roy Moore came very close to winning his Senate race.

Never underestimate the power of partisanship.

Not all stood in lockstep with Clinton. I didn’t. Obviously people in this thread are saying if Clinton is guilty, string him up.

And yes, the allegations were valid, whether you believe them or not.

When you understand you definitely shouldn't trust fox or Rush, etc...paid entertainers that don't even try to hide the fact that they peddle in B.S. to push right win politics...let me know and we can talk like adults.

As if MSNBC, CNN, or the rest are exempt from precisely doing the same thing.

Anymore my response to click bait headlines is 'Oh yeah?', and then wait 48 to 72 hours for the follow on coverage to balance it all out before concluding anything.

As if MSNBC, CNN, or the rest are exempt from precisely doing the same thing.

Anymore my response to click bait headlines is 'Oh yeah?', and then wait 48 to 72 hours for the follow on coverage to balance it all out before concluding anything.
Those outlets do not do the same thing.

From the start I stated there was no possibility he would not be killed - and killed quickly. He had the goods on some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the Western world and USA. Upon jailing, they immediately put him in jail with a mass murderer - while claiming he was on "suicide watch."

He lasted a couple days longer than I thought he would, though it could take time to torture him to find out what video tapes he had for certain and where he hide them. So he didn't break as fast as I thought. There was no chance they would let him live.

People believe in the myth of the wonderful American criminal justice, prosecution and prison system. In fact, it is one of the most corrupt and brutal in the world. I think almost everyone knows that - but are in denial. Almost no one believes he committed suicide, but so what? Billionaires and political powerful people wanted him dead - so he is. It was a certainty to happen.

While he didn’t traffic in child sex, he certainly was involved with it, even as an Assistant District Attorney. Despite all this, Roy Moore came very close to winning his Senate race.

Never underestimate the power of partisanship.

Trump shouldn't have backed him. It's not a winning strategy to align with someone who his alleged victims say, has serially harassed and even assaulted them. I don't think Moore was accused of child sex though, was he?

Trump shouldn't have backed him. It's not a winning strategy to align with someone who his alleged victims say, has serially harassed and even assaulted them. I don't think Moore was accused of child sex though, was he?

Well it depends on what you consider children. He was accused of sexual misconduct by several women, some as young as 14 when it happened. He was in his 30s, and an ADA. He was banned from the Gadsden mall because he wouldn’t leave the young girls alone.

Well it depends on what you consider children. He was accused of sexual misconduct by several women, some as young as 14 when it happened. He was in his 30s, and an ADA. He was banned from the Gadsden mall because he wouldn’t leave the young girls alone.

When you are banned from a shopping mall it pretty much eliminates you from being an official at a Miss Teen Beauty Pageant but not the senate I guess.

He was accused of harassing teen girls at the mall. Sexual misconduct is a loaded statement but I do agree being accused of creeping at the mall on teen girls is pretty nasty stuff.

Are you suggesting that ALL media moguls were involved? All of them? Everywhere? I mean if you're going to suppress the murder or disappearance of someone peripheral to the Epstein saga, you better have every newspaper and television CEO in your hip pocket. After all, these outlets compete with one another. And then you have the problem of these allegedly involved moguls having to convince those reporters and editors to go along with the coverup.
Do you think that is likely?

No, I'm not, but you certainly got triggered ... :lamo

He was accused of harassing teen girls at the mall. Sexual misconduct is a loaded statement but I do agree being accused of creeping at the mall on teen girls is pretty nasty stuff.

Several women accused him, though. It was taken seriously enough for him to be banned from a mall. *shudder*

Back
Top Bottom