• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s ‘very gold’: The presidential coin undergoes a Trumpian makeover

June 20, 2008. 4 1/2 months before Obama even won the election, forget was actually the President. Try to fail less spectacularly next time.

Fancy finding you in here. :lamo

My only critique would be the ribbon with his name on it.
Had they kept the coin round it would have been perfect and a very beautiful coin.

It is still nice but the ribbon with his name bulks it a bit to much.
Other than that it is still a nice coin.

I still want to know who is paying to have these atrocities minted?

My only critique would be the ribbon with his name on it.
Had they kept the coin round it would have been perfect and a very beautiful coin.

It is still nice but the ribbon with his name bulks it a bit to much.
Other than that it is still a nice coin.

Do you like his name on the coin three times? Maybe lose one and include the US Motto?

Don't get ahead of yourself on the Russian conspiracy/obstruction/Logan Act/money laundering front. You're being very premature. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Flynn still has the microphone.

Surprised it didn't say "E Pubic Unum."

National Republic Committee. Using donor dollars, which are not being spent on electing republicans. hmmmm, maybe this coin has an upside??? lol

Do you like his name on the coin three times? Maybe lose one and include the US Motto?

I don't think this was the final design. The original design, I understand, had his name 6 times, 3 on each side, but it was getting too cluttered.

I don't think this was the final design. The original design, I understand, had his name 6 times, 3 on each side, but it was getting too cluttered.

Donald Donald Donald Donald Donald Donald....What else could the world possibly need?

I think his coin will be my avatar.

They are coins and the RNC is paying for them.
The rest of your rhetoric is just that.

I think I got a good one; a picture of Trump's ass on one side & all of his supporters tongues on the reverse side going thru' the middle depicting them licking Trump's ass ................. seems appropriate ................. or inappropriate ................. depending on one's perspective .............. but hey .............

................ Make Licking Ass Great Again ............

I think I got a good one; a picture of Trump's ass on one side & all of his supporters tongues on the reverse side going thru' the middle depicting them licking Trump's ass ................. seems appropriate ................. or inappropriate ................. depending on one's perspective .............. but hey .............

................ Make Licking Ass Great Again ............

But isn't he said to be homophobic? Or maybe it all depends on which side of the ass you're on.

From the same 'American' who constantly complained about anything Obama did.

Did we once discuss the Presidential coin? Please provide the thread where I bitched about Obama's coin.

it is an anti trump thread what do you expect.

I wish I could get one of those coins. I post a pic of myself in the Tavern with it. :lol:

I would agree, however still it isn't that bad.

Did we once discuss the Presidential coin?

Who cares if we did? I stated you criticized Obama on everything he did - not that he changed the presidential coin and that's what we discussed. You see how debating works and why you always back down from a challenge from me?

That said, you don't actually discuss anything. Every post you make is a one liner with nothing of any substance. I could go back on your 76 thousand posts, and find days on end where all you do is post one liners. This thread is no different. You came in, laughed at liberals, and clearly baited a poster for criticizing Trump. That pretty much summarizes your posting history and this thread really is no different.

:shrug:

Last edited:
I wish I could get one of those coins. I post a pic of myself in the Tavern with it. :lol:

Unless you have a way of meeting him and knowing the handshake then it will be hard.
If not impossible.

wish I could get one; I would throw it in my toilet bowl ...................

That's where mine will go - have to come up with the right adhesive so it stays put & doesn't clog the drain when I flush. And it could do double duty as a target.

Did we once discuss the Presidential coin? Please provide the thread where I bitched about Obama's coin.

Well, you must admit that previous presidential coins did not look like something that came out of one of those pay-a-quarter, get-a-toy arcade machines! :lol:

Well, you must admit that previous presidential coins did not look like something that came out of one of those pay-a-quarter, get-a-toy arcade machines! :lol:

Let's discuss a change that never really happened! He really doesn't get what this thread is about. It's about the fact that Trump made the presidential coin into a campaign slogan for himself. No other president has done this. But hey, he's gotta go bat for the team and end up putting out the mind numbingly stupid responses, just like Fenton.

The oldest, dingiest coin I have is from the 173rd Airborne Brigade, "First in Vietnam." It was given to me by a Medal of Honor recipient, and has always been front and center in my collection. DJT just doesn't get this tradition or the meaning behind these coins. They began as an expression of the brotherhood and sisterhood of service; they were never intended as self-aggrandizing celebrations of one's self.

Back
Top Bottom