• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to Jewish centers

has been doing it for "2-3 years" the media suddenly makes an issue of it. hmmmmmmm

Yes, he was doing it for 2-3 years...but he wasn't caught doing it until just caught the other day. It's not that difficult to understand, Rev.

Number of times that Trump publicly stated that if white people were killed, it stands to reason other white people must have killed them: 0.

It's STILL Trump's fault. :lamo

Sadly its not unlike all the race baiters shrieking about perceived slights or worse...making up slights. It tends to immunize everyone about the real incidents of racism that DO occur. This is no different. I'm sure there ARE incidents...occasional incidents of hate crimes occurring since Trump took over. But those numbers have been dwarfed by the lies spewed by Trump haters that it really is hard to take ANY of them seriously anymore.

I agree. The real victims of racism are perhaps done the greatest injustice by all these phony hate crimes. My first reaction to the types of stories is to automatically assume they're illegitimate now, and I'm sure millions of other weary Americans react the same way.

Yes, he was doing it for 2-3 years...but he wasn't caught doing it until just caught the other day. It's not that difficult to understand, Rev.

He got caught...thank you President Trump! It trully is the age of Trump. :lamo

And there it is, it was not evil trump supporters as many here crooned on about. It was, a dood who wanted to get his ex gf in trouble, and an israli jewish teenager. As usual, the usual suspects speculated it was evil racist "right wingers, trump supporters", when history has shown, these things almost exclusivly turn out this way.

It usually is racist right wingers (and sometimes left wingers, you know, the extreme pro-Palestinian lunatics) doing this sort of stuff.

Luckily, it was just this piece of sh*t this time around.

Looks like some sh*t that Trump threw finally stuck.

Happy for you.

I'm not sure what history book shows what you're suggesting, but I'll let you have your moment.

They haven't been right about anything for a long time.

Who, the Right?

Agreed!

Last edited:
He got caught...thank you President Trump! It trully is the age of Trump. :lamo

He was caught by the New Zealand police tracing his IP back to Israel.

Trump never said a word about the threats...just like he never mentioned Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Trump never said a word about the threats...just like he never mentioned Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

The Age of Trump is circling the globe!

BTW, the FBI was in on the hunt, so you can thank President Trump.

That's not an Israeli teen, it's Donald Trump and he would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling police officers!

download (1).jpg

My bet is the Russians were involved some how. :confused:

You can just see the headlines on a CNN story....

Way to try and take the oh so Russian stench off the WH, not!!

The Age of Trump is circling the globe! (...like the plague.)

BTW, the FBI was in on the hunt, so you can thank President Trump.

Are you suggesting the FBI does Trump's bidding?

Why did the anti-Trumpers lie?

I think the stormfronters would be quite disappointed since one of their own members got caught in an international investigation.

He gets the credit just like he gets the blame. Yes?

Thats not what I asked you. I asked you if you thought the FBI does Trump's bidding. Well...do you?

Thats not what I asked you. I asked you if you thought the FBI does Trump's bidding. So do you?

IOW, you're not going to give President Trump ANY credit.

You aren't even excited that this dude got, but that's no surprise. I understand that you're disappointed that can't BLAME this on President Trump, anymore.

Trump never said a word about the threats...

just like he never mentioned Jews on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

What needs to be said?

Jews were in no real danger from a mixed up teenager in Israel.

The biggest danger is from arab terrorists who trump has already condemned

That's nice. His first instinct was to publicly blame Jews for the threats.

At least he wasn't lying...like others have been found out to be.

You et. al. owe Trump supporters an apology for the lies you all have told.

At least he wasn't lying...like others have been found out to be.

You et. al. owe Trump supporters an apology for the lies you all have told.

So next time somebody shoots up a white church or another white school, I'll expect Trump's first public statement to be "Yeah, white people probably did it, just to make fellow white people look bad."

Not too far wrong considering he was pressured to finally say something after noticeably staying silent for so long because he didn't want to hurt his base's anti-semitic feelings.

'...Steven Goldstein, executive director of the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect, said that Trump’s statement on Tuesday was insufficient.

“The president’s sudden acknowledgement of anti-Semitism is a Band-Aid on the cancer of anti-Semitism that has infected his own administration," Goldstein said in a statement. "His statement today is a pathetic asterisk of condescension after weeks in which he and his staff have committed grotesque acts and omissions reflecting anti-Semitism, yet day after day have refused to apologize and correct the record."...​

Last edited:
So next time somebody shoots up a white church or another white school, I'll expect Trump's first public statement to be "Yeah, white people probably did it, just to make fellow white people look bad."

Well, if a white person did it...

We'll waiting for your apology for lying on us all these months.

Not too far wrong considering he was pressured to finally say something after noticeably staying silent for so long because he didn't want to hurt his base's anti-semitic feelings.

'...Steven Goldstein, executive director of the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect, said that Trump’s statement on Tuesday was insufficient.

“The president’s sudden acknowledgement of anti-Semitism is a Band-Aid on the cancer of anti-Semitism that has infected his own administration," Goldstein said in a statement. "His statement today is a pathetic asterisk of condescension after weeks in which he and his staff have committed grotesque acts and omissions reflecting anti-Semitism, yet day after day have refused to apologize and correct the record."...​

Do you have a link, or are you just going to steal someone's intellectual property. Isn't that plagiarism?

Do you have a link, or are you just going to steal someone's intellectual property. Isn't that plagiarism?

It's a quote from your link. lol

So, you don't read the links you post, huh?

Well, if a white person did it...

We'll waiting for your apology for lying on us all these months.

I want Trump to publicly state that a white person probably did it.

Back
Top Bottom