• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to Jewish centers

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
[h=1]Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to Jewish centers[/h]
A teenager who is a dual US-Israeli citizen was busted Thursday for the months-long series of bomb threats targeting Jewish community centers across the globe.
The teen was arrested in Israel by the country’s cyber attack unit, Haaretz reported.
The news site posted audio of one of the telephone threats, in which the caller with a high-pitched voice threatens that “a large number of Jews are going to be slaughtered.”
“It’s a C-4 bomb with a lot of shrapnel, surrounded by a bag (inaudible). In a short time, a large number of Jews are going to be slaughtered,” the caller says. “Their heads are going to [sic] blown off from the shrapnel. There’s a lot of shrapnel. There’s going to be a bloodbath that’s going to take place in a short time. I think I told you enough. I must go.”

Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to Jewish centers | New York Post

And there it is, it was not evil trump supporters as many here crooned on about. It was, a dood who wanted to get his ex gf in trouble, and an israli jewish teenager. As usual, the usual suspects speculated it was evil racist "right wingers, trump supporters", when history has shown, these things almost exclusivly turn out this way.

And there it is, it was not evil trump supporters as many here crooned on about. It was, a dood who wanted to get his ex gf in trouble, and an israli jewish teenager. As usual, the usual suspects speculated it was evil racist "right wingers, trump supporters", when history has shown, these things almost exclusivly turn out this way.

The left is furiously creating and defending false narratives.

Party Pooper

They were having such a good time with that lib lie

My bet is the Russians were involved some how. :confused:

You can just see the headlines on a CNN story....

I said here it might be a single (computer savvy) person or Group, as a rash of 40 separate people all calling their local JCCs made no sense, no matter who the Prez is.
The opposition told me the FBI said that wasn't so. There may be more though, well see.

Perhaps the main thing, according to the above article, was that he was a very disturbed 19 year old who had been doing this for 2-3 Years.
Not a calculated 'False Flag', but a wack job.

Link above
"...As police went to arrest him, the suspect, described as a loner who rarely left the house, tried to grab a cop’s gun, according to Israeli army radio. The suspect’s lawyer claimed he can’t be responsible for the alleged threats because of a unspecified mental condition.

He is not cooperating with police and has refused to grant permission to search his computers.

The army refused to draft him after finding him unfit for service.".."​

Virtually every Israeli mandatorily serves in the IDF, etc. This guy was whacked.

Last edited:
I said here it might be a single (computer savvy) person or Group, as a rash of 40 separate people all calling their local JCCs made no sense, no matter who the Prez is.
The opposition told me the FBI said that wasn't so. There may be more though, well see.

Perhaps the main thing, according to the above article, was that he was a very disturbed 19 year old who had been doing this for 2-3 Years.
Not a calculated 'False Flag', but a wack job.

Link above
"...As police went to arrest him, the suspect, described as a loner who rarely left the house, tried to grab a cop’s gun, according to Israeli army radio. The suspect’s lawyer claimed he can’t be responsible for the alleged threats because of a unspecified mental condition.

He is not cooperating with police and has refused to grant permission to search his computers.

The army refused to draft him after finding him unfit for service.".."​

Virtually everyone serves in the IDF, etc. This guy was already unfit.

has been doing it for "2-3 years" the media suddenly makes an issue of it. hmmmmmmm

These people have some crow to eat.....

Yeah I thought that interaction was particularly bad, even for Donald. He freaked out on that Jewish reporter for quoting statistics. Trump wouldn't even denounce it or call for his supporters to stop. It's not surprising considering his campaign was entirely centered around hate and denialism.

NYPD: Hate crimes rise in 2017, led by anti-Semitic incidents

and from today

More Bomb Threats Close Jewish Community Centers Across The Nation | The Huffington Post

Since Trump became president, anti-Semitic attacks have exploded in numbers. New York is recording over 100% rise in the first 6 weeks of the year.

Funny how there is not much reporting about this , even when the President pisses up and down on a Jewish reporter asking about it..

https://qz.com/913318/a-jewish-repo...-and-trump-told-him-to-sit-down-and-be-quiet/

The state of denial is massive...

Most rabid white Supremacists voted for Trump who also support attacking Jews.

Why does it matter if the anti-semitism is being carried out by Trump's supporters? Is the bar for Trump so low that he only has to care about anti-semitism if it's done by someone that also supports him?

For some reason, white supremacists have come to feel empowered over the course of the past year. What could be the connection to that fact?

Project much? Jews know antisemitic acts have increased and they know whose followers feel enabled by him.

I condemn in every way possible the teenager's actions and am happy law enforcement was able to capture him. I said before that Jews wouldn't do this to each other, and it's appalling that things have come to this. I personally wonder if his family belongs to an extremist group like The Jewish Underground because this level of crazy from mainstream Jews really is unusual.

I condemn in every way possible the teenager's actions and am happy law enforcement was able to capture him. I said before that Jews wouldn't do this to each other, and it's appalling that things have come to this. I personally wonder if his family belongs to an extremist group like The Jewish Underground because this level of crazy from mainstream Jews really is unusual.

You also said in a thread YOU started:

Full headline: "President Trump suggests anti-Semitic threats across U.S. are coming from within Jewish community."

In multiple incidents of threats to Synagogues, community centers, and several large scale cases of vandalism to Jewish cemetery headstones, Trump reminds us this could all just be one giant black flag operation made to look "others" look bad.

Classy.

And then doubled down....

Therefore he's got to walk a tightrope with them. He can't just come right out and say that threatening Jews and vandalizing Jewish cemeteries is a-okay, but if he says something symbolic against those acts while remembering to throw red meat to his anti-semitic base by blaming the victim, then he's kept his base intact. The reactions in this thread by trump supporters is evidence that he handled himself well among them.

Do you still hold this position now that you were proven wrong?

Don't these other folks have some splaining to do?

Now I've seen everything. The man is a scumbag.

Hey Trump - Never again, asshole!!

Trump's America.

What a scumbag.

This guy not only literally passes the buck, but figuratively as well. See how fast the Liar in Chief turned into the establishment.

You also said in a thread YOU started:

And then doubled down....

Do you think it was classy for the President of the United States to publicly voice his assumption that Jews were the cause of threats to the Jewish Community?

Do you think it was classy for the President of the United States to publicly voice his assumption that Jews were the cause of threats to the Jewish Community?

If he had actually said that, without backing it up, sure.....

but you #fakenews people are always trying to be slick...

from your article:

"“He just said, ‘Sometimes it's the reverse, to make people, or to make others, look bad,’”

is it not true that sometimes it comes from whatever community is affected? especially recently... over and over again.

but that's neither here nor there..... also from your link. a clue!

"CNN, citing law enforcement sources, said it’s believed many of the threatening calls came from overseas."

Now, maybe, just maybe, the president was privvy to some intel that the calls originated in isreal. Just maybe.....

I will ask you again.

from your article:

"“He just said, ‘Sometimes it's the reverse, to make people, or to make others, look bad,’”

is it not true that sometimes it comes from whatever community is affected? especially recently... over and over again.

"CNN, citing law enforcement sources, said it’s believed many of the threatening calls came from overseas."

Now, maybe, just maybe, the president was privvy to some intel that the calls originated in isreal. Just maybe.....

I will ask you again.

Who do you think came from their own community? Eskimos?

Well said... Bears repeating.

:lamo

I love it. Even when...heck...ESPECIALLY when fully exposed it would be so easy to say..."yep...I screwed up on this one"... But no. Gotta get those tap dancing shoes on...

Before any of the others come in and fools of THEMSELVES as well...let me go ahead and offer THEIR response for them

"Gosh...considering the guy shot that other guy in the bar (you know that white supremacist Trump supporter guy), how could we have made such a dreadful mistake?"

There. We know its coming...so now it really isnt necessary.

Last edited:
I've now read about a dozen hate crimes that were pinned on Trump supporters, which turned out to be the work of Trump's detesters.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump's detractors either don't care very much about truth, or don't care very much about the minorities they drone on about.

It looks like you owe President Trump and his supporters an apology.

Trump was factually correct about an ugly truth. As soon as liberals stop being butt-hurt about some facts then we can make great progress in this nation but not if we have liberals standing in the way.

Some times your baby isn't cute.

Sometimes your not a special snowflake.

Sometimes your mom cooks nasty food.

Sometimes Jews are a threat to other Jews.

To voice these opinions doesn't mean a person is a monster, it means that they are perhaps being more honest with you than anyone else. And this is why liberals hate Trump. It's because he is a man of utmost honesty. He speaks the truth about the corruption all over the U.S. establishment. The establishment hates this and have done everything in their power to destroy him and maintain the status quo.

Well if this thread is anything to go by, Stormfront is in full celebration today.

from your article:

I will ask you again.

This thread sure is slow.

I've now read about a dozen hate crimes that were pinned on Trump supporters, which turned out to be the work of Trump's detesters.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump's detractors either don't care very much about truth, or don't care very much about the minorities they drone on about.
Sadly its not unlike all the race baiters shrieking about perceived slights or worse...making up slights. It tends to immunize everyone about the real incidents of racism that DO occur. This is no different. I'm sure there ARE incidents...occasional incidents of hate crimes occurring since Trump took over. But those numbers have been dwarfed by the lies spewed by Trump haters that it really is hard to take ANY of them seriously anymore.

Well if this thread is anything to go by, Stormfront is in full celebration today.

CLASSIC! Thats awesome. YOU made yourself look stupid, so what is your response? STORMFRONT!!!

Double down on a known losing hand. Well played!

Number of times that Trump publicly stated that if white people were killed, it stands to reason other white people must have killed them: 0.

Back
Top Bottom