• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Independent voters leave and criticize trump base and administration .

I don't have to study anything. You are making the statements. You can support your statements or not. Your choice.

One thing is clear, though...you know nothing about "intel agencies".

Well I for one know that an Intelligence agency is Investigation the Trump campaign members as well as some of Trump's administration.
Do you deny this?:peace

Well I for one know that an Intelligence agency is Investigation the Trump campaign members as well as some of Trump's administration.
Do you deny this?:peace

shrug...

Tell me about it and we'll see.

shrug...

Tell me about it and we'll see.

I just did.
I repeat the question do you deny that members of the Trump base and Trump administration is under investigation?:peace

I just did.
I repeat the question do you deny that members of the Trump base and Trump administration is under investigation?:peace

LOL!!

Play your tricks with someone else.

Tell me about the Intelligence agency that you think is investigating the Trump campaign members as well as some of Trump's administration.

LOL!!

Play your tricks with someone else.

Tell me about the Intelligence agency that you think is investigating the Trump campaign members as well as some of Trump's administration.

So you don't deny this?.If you do say so.
:peace

So you don't deny this?.If you do say so.
:peace

Deny what?

Look, we can keep going around and around...or, rather, you can. If that's what you want. If that's what makes you feel good. Go ahead.

But I won't play your game.

Ah . you been listening to these so called Independents in disguise like the Tea Party, Libertarians a huge majority are Republican incognito.

The true Independent party is growing and just waiting for a good candidate to vote for.:peace

Libertarian deniers don't see a difference between judges from trump and Obama.
Libertarian deniers don't see a difference between ACA and trumpcare.
They don't want to see a difference between Obama's budgets and trump's and so much more for their own agendas, whatever they might be .

When I say Independent voters I'm not talking about the Libertarian with a large L or a small l or the Tea Party which are Republicans incognito.I'm talking about true Independent voters which only wants whats best for America and Americans.
Could this be a warning to the Republican party after all Independent voters are growing.:peace

Voting is usually about who is the worst candidate, not the best.

Deny what?

Look, we can keep going around and around...or, rather, you can. If that's what you want. If that's what makes you feel good. Go ahead.

But I won't play your game.

Play that political spin somewhere else right winger not on this poster.
I ask you a question. Do you deny that the Trump campaign and some of Trump's administration is under investigation?
Do you deny this yes or no, skip the spin, the tricks and games answer the question if you have the nerve.:peace

Last edited:
Libertarian deniers don't see a difference between judges from trump and Obama.
Libertarian deniers don't see a difference between ACA and trumpcare.
They don't want to see a difference between Obama's budgets and trump's and so much more for their own agendas, whatever they might be .

Speaking as an Independent voter. both Republican and Democratic parties has let Americans down.:peace

Voting is usually about who is the worst candidate, not the best.

Sad but true , but the Independent party is growing and will not be overlooked or taken for granted much longer.:peace

Play that political spin somewhere else right winger not on this poster.
I ask you a question. Do you deny that the Trump campaign and some of Trump's administration is under investigation?
Do you deny this yes or no, skip the spin, the tricks and games answer the question if you have the nerve.:peace

Do you deny this question is irrelevant to your previous statement? The one I've been wanting you to justify?

Quit playing games, dude.

Do you deny this question is irrelevant to your previous statement? The one I've been wanting you to justify?

Quit playing games, dude.

So you're not answering the question very well take the 5th after all Flynn did.:peace

After the dismal performance of polls recently, I wonder why people put much stock in them. I find them mildly entertaining but not indicative of anything important.

Yeah...I've seen recent polls presented on these forums, too. I've also shown them to be bogus polls and not worth the attention given to them.

If the OP is basing this thread on one of them, then I'd say this thread is a fail.

I'm not sure why, but I just feel like I need more than your opinion to invalidate a poll.......................... lol

After the dismal performance of polls recently, I wonder why people put much stock in them. I find them mildly entertaining but not indicative of anything important.

I think because deep down people want change. but too often voters are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.:peace

I'm not sure why, but I just feel like I need more than your opinion to invalidate a poll.......................... lol

Perhaps America needs the opinion of more voters instead of less voters.:peace

I think because deep down people want change. but too often voters are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.:peace

Voters are always forced to choose between the bad and the worse. It is the voters' fault. They have allowed the political parties to become the oligarchs.

Perhaps America needs the opinion of more voters instead of less voters.:peace

On the validity of polls? I'd say more expert opinions are welcome, but I don't go to the baker when I need my breaks done... :)

shrug...

Suit yourself. I presented data to support my opinion. What you do with that is your business.

Voters are always forced to choose between the bad and the worse. It is the voters' fault. They have allowed the political parties to become the oligarchs.

Partially , but I think it is more than that.
At one time women in America could not vote
They protested and had a hard time getting the vote, but they did get it.
At one time African American's could not vote .
They wanted to vote but could not.
3 young people 2 white 1 black was murdered because they were trying to help African Americans get the vote.
So at one time voting was considered the one American privilege that could never be taken away.

However today it's "voting is waste of time" or " doesn't matter who you vote for they're all crooks "?
If the people that are leading you are indeed crooks shouldn't you do something to change that?
After all was Lincoln a crook , was Kennedy a crook these and other presidents as well as politicians, too many to name here has done much for America in different ways.:peace

Partially , but I think it is more than that.
At one time women in America could not vote
They protested and had a hard time getting the vote, but they did get it.
At one time African American's could not vote .
They wanted to vote but could not.
3 young people 2 white 1 black was murdered because they were trying to help African Americans get the vote.
So at one time voting was considered the one American privilege that could never be taken away.

However today it's "voting is waste of time" or " doesn't matter who you vote for they're all crooks "?
If the people that are leading you are indeed crooks shouldn't you do something to change that?
After all was Lincoln a crook , was Kennedy a crook these and other presidents as well as politicians, too many to name here has done much for America in different ways.:peace

That is the way things should be. But it isn't the way things are. The parties are in charge. The voters are accustomed to it. Voting really is a waste of time. It never results meaningful change. Why? Because people are afraid of real change. Look at Trump. He would like to turn the federal government on its head but he will fail because he is not in charge. The political parties are in charge.

That is the way things should be. But it isn't the way things are. The parties are in charge. The voters are accustomed to it. Voting really is a waste of time. It never results meaningful change. Why? Because people are afraid of real change. Look at Trump. He would like to turn the federal government on its head but he will fail because he is not in charge. The political parties are in charge.

However Trump is a Republican party line walker is he not?:peace

When I say Independent voters I'm not talking about the Libertarian with a large L or a small l or the Tea Party which are Republicans incognito.I'm talking about true Independent voters which only wants whats best for America and Americans.
Could this be a warning to the Republican party after all Independent voters are growing.:peace

Yes, the independents or what I like to call the Non-affiliated voters which according to Gallup make up 44% of the the total electorate. Of course many of that 44% lean towards the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. The non-affiliated voter has grown from 34% in 2012 to the 44% today. But they are leaving both parties, not just the Republican Party. In November of 2012 35% of the electorate identified themselves as Democrats, 30% as Republicans. Today the self identified Democrats are down to 30% and Republicans down to 27%.

I think as one party moves further left, the other further right, they are leaving more and more folks without a political home or a party they can identify with. Then too, quite a lot of Americans are turned off by all the partisanship and polarization of Washington D.C. The non-affiliated want to two parties to work together, to compromise, to strive for what is best for America and not what is best for their political party. I would say they are tired of Democrats opposing anything Republican and Republicans opposing anything and everything Democratic.

Back
Top Bottom