• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Independent voters leave and criticize trump base and administration .

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
When I say Independent voters I'm not talking about the Libertarian with a large L or a small l or the Tea Party which are Republicans incognito.I'm talking about true Independent voters which only wants whats best for America and Americans.
Could this be a warning to the Republican party after all Independent voters are growing.:peace

Trumps disapproval polling numbers among Independents is already at historic lows.

When I say Independent voters I'm not talking about the Libertarian with a large L or a small l or the Tea Party which are Republicans incognito.I'm talking about true Independent voters which only wants whats best for America and Americans.
Could this be a warning to the Republican party after all Independent voters are growing.:peace
Uh, with all respect, did you forget the link(s) and/or supporting evidence?

Yeah right, what are they going to do? Just vote Democrat. We'll end up in the same boat regardless.

"Independent" still tends to mean Republocrat.

I don't think he forgot the link. I don't think he has one.

Well I have seen a recent poll here claiming Trump is losing Indies, but it would've been helpful to have a supplied reference to start from.

Well I have seen a recent poll here claiming Trump is losing Indies, but it would've been helpful to have a supplied reference to start from.

Yeah...I've seen recent polls presented on these forums, too. I've also shown them to be bogus polls and not worth the attention given to them.

If the OP is basing this thread on one of them, then I'd say this thread is a fail.

Yeah...I've seen recent polls presented on these forums, too. I've also shown them to be bogus polls and not worth the attention given to them.

If the OP is basing this thread on one of them, then I'd say this thread is a fail.
I might disagree with that.

But I was not arguing that point, as much as simply pointing-out the onus was on the OP to provide evidence or data as a starting point of discussion.

Trumps disapproval polling numbers among Independents is already at historic lows.

I know, I'm an Independent voter I never was a part of Trump's base.:peace

Yes I did. figured it would be better if you looked it up.:peace

Yeah right, what are they going to do? Just vote Democrat. We'll end up in the same boat regardless.

"Independent" still tends to mean Republocrat.

Perhaps they will vote Independent.:peace

I put up a link before somebody said oh it's a Yahoo news feed link that don't mean nothing.

Since then I have left it up to the posters . I'm sure such intellectuals in the Republican party can research this issue and find a link.
Or can they?:peace

Perhaps they will vote Independent.:peace

Perhaps. My feeling is that not many "independents" vote third party. I'm sure some do, but a good number just flop between the branches of the Republocrat party.

I'm an independent, and there was no way I could vote for the orange orangutan. I do now, however, find myself reconsidering my decision not to vote for the ex-president's wife. But, I'm not yet to the point where I think I should have voted for her. I still cannot get past her last name.

I put up a link before somebody said oh it's a Yahoo news feed link that don't mean nothing.

Since then I have left it up to the posters . I'm sure such intellectuals in the Republican party can research this issue and find a link.
Or can they?:peace

shrug...

It's your contention...your responsibility to support it.

Here's a thought I know it's a bit old fashioned but you might try it . I know it's been on the endangered list by the Right Wing a little thing called common sense
Trump's approval rating hit's a new low the link is on this thread.
Ok so which American people would go against Trump?
The Democrats = already have been
The hard line Trump supporters don't think so.
The Republicans maybe a few but not enough for this low rating .
So who does that leave= the Independents
As reported on the news .:peace

I'm an independent, and there was no way I could vote for the orange orangutan. I do now, however, find myself reconsidering my decision not to vote for the ex-president's wife. But, I'm not yet to the point where I think I should have voted for her. I still cannot get past her last name.

I feel the same way. Ah the American voter too often they are left with bad and bad to vote on.
:peace

shrug...

It's your contention...your responsibility to support it.

Well you said the polls were fake if I post a link why should I believe you would not say they were fake too.
Perhaps you could follow your great leader and say this is a witch hunt?
Perhaps you already have after all trump says fake news you say fake polls.:peace

Hah.

Oh well, it's your thread, your business.

Well if a Republican put up a thread saying Independent party backs Trump I'd do some research to prove that wrong.
You speak like an intellectual, very well prove me wrong no chit chat , no speeches PROVE ME WRONG.
Or is it true what the Democrats are saying the Republicans are weak they only research what they want to find and only listen to what they want to hear???:peace

Here's a thought I know it's a bit old fashioned but you might try it . I know it's been on the endangered list by the Right Wing a little thing called common sense
Trump's approval rating hit's a new low the link is on this thread.
Ok so which American people would go against Trump?
The Democrats = already have been
The hard line Trump supporters don't think so.
The Republicans maybe a few but not enough for this low rating .
So who does that leave= the Independents
As reported on the news .:peace
Well, the recent numbers do support you here. It is indeed the Indies that are moving away.

But that won't matter until 2020.

Right now Trump still enjoys high support within the GOP rank & file, and that's what counts in the interim.

Perhaps. My feeling is that not many "independents" vote third party. I'm sure some do, but a good number just flop between the branches of the Republocrat party.

Ah . you been listening to these so called Independents in disguise like the Tea Party, Libertarians a huge majority are Republican incognito.

The true Independent party is growing and just waiting for a good candidate to vote for.:peace

Well, the recent numbers do support you here. It is indeed the Indies that are moving away.

But that won't matter until 2020.

Right now Trump still enjoys high support within the GOP rank & file, and that's what counts in the interim.

The Independent party is growing sir many left during the Obama administration because too many questions including yours truly.
Many more will leave after the Trump administration, too many questions.:peace

Back
Top Bottom