• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal Alien arrested for UGA Student Murder leaves Blood on Biden's Hands

And are a fan of illegal immigration. I respect your candor.
Apparently, so is Trump…Hell, he memorialized it in an executive order..

Apparently, so is Trump…Hell, he memorialized it in an executive order..
Stay in Mexico as well.

I look forward to its return

He owns it

Do you think he will attend her funeral?

Me thinks not/.

Should he attend and apologize?

=========================

I blame the Democrat-run sanctuary jurisdictions.

After arrested and released in 2022 for illegal entry, New York City police also arrested Ibarra last September and charged “with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation,” according to ICE.
The NYPD released him “before a detainer could be issued,” the agency said.
When contacted about ICE’s statement about Ibarra’s arrest and release, New York’s office of the deputy commissioner of information said it did not have an arrest for Ibarra on record.

I blame the Democrat-run sanctuary jurisdictions.

After arrested and released in 2022 for illegal entry, New York City police also arrested Ibarra last September and charged “with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation,” according to ICE.
The NYPD released him “before a detainer could be issued,” the agency said.
When contacted about ICE’s statement about Ibarra’s arrest and release, New York’s office of the deputy commissioner of information said it did not have an arrest for Ibarra on record.
I see the US version of GAZA has struck again.

New York is out of its mind.

My mistake: Actions.
Presidential actions certainly puts the total number of actions above your 500 number, but in reviewing the actions on the White House website, I see very few that address the border issues.

Plenty of proclamations, announcing delegations to various world leader deaths or attaining office, local emergency declarations. Various commemorative days or weeks, and announcements of judicial and executive branch nominations.

Also a number of targeted sanctions against various groups or individuals (Russia, etc.), but at best are only tangentially related to the border.

I still question your 500 number of Presidential actions related to the border. I suspect that you are just throwing out what you (or someone you read) thinks is a big number in order to demonstration Presidential leadership where there is very little.

#71. Anymore questions?

Laken Riley murder suspect had prior criminal background, illegally entered US in 2022​

of course he was - did anyone REALLY think he wasn't ?

ya'll suckers if you did

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Sunday confirmed that the Venezuelan national charged in connection with the murder of 22-year-old Georgia nursing student Laken Riley entered the U.S. illegally in 2022 and had previously been arrested in New York City.

of course he was - did anyone REALLY think he wasn't ?

ya'll suckers if you did

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Sunday confirmed that the Venezuelan national charged in connection with the murder of 22-year-old Georgia nursing student Laken Riley entered the U.S. illegally in 2022 and had previously been arrested in New York City.
Most people who commit murder have a prior record.

Not sure what your point is, but okay.

when they're not supposed to be in the USA to begin, when authorities have caught them and released them .......... someone is responsible for those actions

I saw from now on when that happens, lets put whomever let the perp go spend mandatory 5 years in prison. that is small punishment for letting someone go who is in the USA illegally and then kills a US citizen but we have to start somewhere. There is partial responsibility here

when they're not supposed to be in the USA to begin, when authorities have caught them and released them .......... someone is responsible for those actions

I saw from now on when that happens, lets put whomever let the perp go spend mandatory 5 years in prison. that is small punishment for letting someone go who is in the USA illegally and then kills a US citizen but we have to start somewhere. There is partial responsibility here
Who let him go? Who decided that when he was in custody, he was safe to release and why?

Who let him go? Who decided that when he was in custody, he was safe to release and why?
Why yet another asking questions about an article they didn't read.

Very odd 🤷‍♂️

Why yet another asking questions about an article they didn't read.

Very odd 🤷‍♂️
I did read the article. This is the only statement from the article;
"in September 2022 & was released into the U.S. via parole"

It doesn't say who released him on parole and why. That was my question.

Until we know who did that, we don't know who to blame and why.

That's my point. Very odd you didn't get it.

Due to the house GOP inaction, coupled with the fact they do not want to fix any border issues until Trump can get elected (LOL!) and can take credit for it, the republicans now own the immigration problem.

Can't blame the dems anymore.

Tired of "winning yet?" :ROFLMAO:

Until we know who did that, we don't know who to blame and why.
I know who to blame and why

The dude who entered illegally while disobeying our laws only to go on and murder a young college girl.

I know who to blame and why

The dude who entered illegally while disobeying our laws only to go on and murder a young college girl.
Duh--of course. But you're hell bent on blaming someone for letting him loose in our nation. So who granted him parole and why? Blame that guy for letting him loose. :)

“Americans commit crime so therefore it’s acceptable for foreign aliens to murder Americans”

No.

It should be a federal capital offense for any alien to murder a citizen and the death penalty should be automatic in such cases
I'd be curious to know if it's actually law that we must deport such undesirables or if it's simply become a default action to save ourselves court costs.

The downside of deportation is that a lot of undesirables simply turn around and find other ways back into the US, which event I believe has been documented more than once.

I'd be curious to know if it's actually law that we must deport such undesirables or if it's simply become a default action to save ourselves court costs.

The downside of deportation is that a lot of undesirables simply turn around and find other ways back into the US, which event I believe has been documented more than once.
Sometimes that happens. Although that’s because of weak border security. Obvious in cases of murder I think foreign citizens who kill Americans should face the death penalty.

For lesser crimes if you’re caught more then 4 times in America after deportation you should have conspicuous elaborate face tattoos involuntarily applied so if you come back law enforcement knows right away without having to ID you that you snuck in for time 5

People! This isn't about criminal illegal immigrants! It's about the dangers of lone female joggers!!!

AP...didn't have the guts to mention this pissant's immigration status AND his criminal record. And what's even more insulting is it mentioned Mollie Tibbets and how her death was a result of "lone joggers" and not the TRUTH of her death.

Aren't we told that all these people being paroled into the country are thoroughly vetted?

People! This isn't about criminal illegal immigrants! It's about the dangers of lone female joggers!!!

AP...didn't have the guts to mention this pissant's immigration status AND his criminal record. And what's even more insulting is it mentioned Mollie Tibbets and how her death was a result of "lone joggers" and not the TRUTH of her death.
Foreign citizens committing crimes are Americas strength. Furthermore in 2016 white women from the south voted ij majority for the Nazi, right wing Fascist Donald Trump, and so therefore they must pay in blood to these wonderful foreign aliens only here to enrich us. He probably didn’t even know murdering women was wrong, and given the systemic racism inherent in the United States of AmeriKKKa we cannot tolerate whites women’s tears anymore. Fortunately a court in Germany recently set a course for Justice by ruling that a gang of Islamic men who gang raped an underage girl couldn’t be prosecuted because they only did it because of the systemic racism in Germany. One can only hope such justice will be found in AmeriKKKa

And btw all of this is stuff legit said by actual democrats

The suspect wasn't an illegal. He was paroled pending a hearing. Your own source says it.
Having illegally crossed the border, why was he paroled rather than confined to a secure processing center?

Last I checked, it was Trump and his loyal MAGA that blew up border security legislation.

🤷‍♀️
Nice try. This guy entered in 2022.

Plus, there is no way you can demonstrate that the senate bill would have prevented this guy from getting in.

Back
Top Bottom