• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal Alien arrested for UGA Student Murder leaves Blood on Biden's Hands

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
He owns it

Do you think he will attend her funeral?

Me thinks not/.

Should he attend and apologize?

=========================

The suspect charged in connection to the murder of a 22-year-old Georgia nursing student has been confirmed as an illegal immigrant originally from Venezuela, Fox News Digital has learned.

26-year-old Jose Antonio Ibarra, the suspect charged in the murder of nursing student Laken Riley on the University of Georgia campus, is a Venezuelan national who crossed illegally into El Paso, Texas, in September 2022 & was released into the U.S. via parole, three ICE & DHS sources told Fox News.

ICE does not currently have an official comment on the situation.

According to an incident report obtained by Fox News Digital, multiple officers began searching for Riley near the Intramural Fields around 12:07 p.m. At 12:38, a UGA police officer spotted her on the ground.

"I called out to Riley, and I did not get a response," the officer wrote.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

If your intention is to claim that illegal immigrants murder people at a greater rate than citizens do, then you'll need two a day (assuming there are 10 million illegal immigrants). One every two days would mean that an illegal immigrant is one quarter as likely to be a murderer, than a citizen is.

Biden considers her murder acceptable risk for a vote

Blah blah, illegals voting, the usual lies.

The murderer is here after just walking right it. Hell, he's even on parole.

For what crime, may I ask? All I heard was that it was "minor."

No need to do so with the cartels willing to help him.

Yep... They are flying into TJ, meeting the cartel at baggage claim (picture them holding up signs) then a short UBER, I mean cartel ride to the welcome mat at the US border.

And Mexico wants billions, the embargo of Cuba and Venezuela ended, etc to allow “remain in Mexico” to be reinstated.

Or did you not know that?

Mexico wants lots of things, but Trump managed to convince them to accept remain in Mexico.

The votes are from those wanting more immigration (legal or not).

So basically VySky is complaining that Biden serving the people, is somehow cheating.

Parole refers to permission for a migrant to remain in the US without need for making an amnesty claim or detention.

That would be immigration parole. I got the impression he committed some other crime before, in addition to illegal entry. But I wouldn't be surprised if VySky deliberately misled me.

Mexico wants lots of things, but Trump managed to convince them to accept remain in Mexico.

Obrador won't even be there next year. Mexico has 6 year terms without re-election. If Trump promises he can do a deal with the next President of Mexico, without even knowing who it will be, then surprise surprise Trump is lying to you.

A quasi-legal policy that was criticized as being insufficient and leading to countless stories of abuse and rape at the hands of cartels.

But hey, if that’s what you want to hold up as solid policy, go for it. Mexico has set the conditions that they’d accept for even considering the reinstatement of a similar policy. And the price is steep.

Trump also bragged about a beautiful wall Mexico was going to build…and that he was going to get them to pay for.

A quasi-legal policy that was criticized as being insufficient and leading to countless stories of abuse and rape at the hands of cartels.

But hey, if that’s what you want to hold up as solid policy, go for it.

Trump also bragged about a beautiful wall Mexico was going to build…and that he was going to get them to pay for.

The cartels enjoy Biden’s policies and likely ‘tip’ the Mexican government.

Which of “Biden’s policies” do they enjoy? Specifically

Catch and release tops the list, but large areas w/o CBP enforcement (kept busy ‘processing’ the new arrivals) also helps.

Catch and release tops the list,
Not new to Biden. Trump had “catch and release” also.
but large areas w/o CBP enforcement (kept busy ‘processing’ the new arrivals) also helps.
and yet, Trump and MAGA rejected legislation that would have hired more than an additional 7000 CBP agents. 🤷‍♀️

Not new to Biden. Trump had “catch and release” also.

and yet, Trump and MAGA rejected legislation that would have hired more than an additional 7000 CBP agents. 🤷‍♀️
And Biden rejects using an EO. He will once the election gets closer

Why wait?

And Biden rejects using an EO. He will once the election gets closer

Why wait?
Biden has issued more than 500 executive orders pertaining to the border.

More than Trump did in his entire term.

So to claim that he “rejects using an EO” is a lie.

Back
Top Bottom