• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Illegal Alien arrested for UGA Student Murder leaves Blood on Biden's Hands

Having illegally crossed the border, why was he paroled rather than confined to a secure processing center?
Because the Biden Administration is implementing "catch and release" in mass numbers to flood the country with millions and millions of future welfare recipients.

Because the Biden Administration is implementing "catch and release" in mass numbers to flood the country with millions and millions of future welfare recipients.

When detention facilities are full, what should the "Biden Administration" do to those it can't detain any longer?

When detention facilities are full, what should the "Biden Administration" do to those it can't detain any longer?
you can have mass detention camps open within weeks. This is not a technical problem

you can have mass detention camps open within weeks. This is not a technical problem

You are correct, it is a FUNDING problem... You know, like the funding included in the bill the GQP just pissed all over...

You are correct, it is a FUNDING problem... You know, like the funding included in the bill the GQP just pissed all over...
Well biden wants to spend 90 billion on Ukraine, that will fund temporary detention camps

He owns it

Do you think he will attend her funeral?

Me thinks not/.

Should he attend and apologize?

=========================

Nice try. I take it you’ve checked and found that no person who entered illegally or overstayed a visa during Trump’s time in office committed any crimes.

Well biden wants to spend 90 billion on Ukraine, that will fund temporary detention camps

All you have to do is get him to sign a bill.. You know, like the one the GQP just pissed all over.....

All you have to do is get him to sign a bill.. You know, like the one the GQP just pissed all over.....
Biden doesn’t need a bill to do this.

A resurfaced video from 2020 appears to show then-candidate John Williams, who is now the Athens-Clark County sheriff, stating that he would not cooperate with ICE.

"It is not my intention to cooperate with detainers," Williams told a reporter from the Athens Politics Nerd. "I see it as the sheriff's responsibility to protect the community. We can't help with a culture of fear in our community and expect our community to respond and help us in situations."

Back
Top Bottom