• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If investigating H. Biden is okay, how about Ivanka, Eric and Donny jr.?

Trump just now in one of the ugliest of Trump's pressers (poor President of Norway has had to be next to flame-throwing Trump the entire time) set new records for lies tumbling out of his mouth.

He was asked directly what he wanted President Zalinsky to do with regard to the Bidens. He could not and would not answer the question. In other words, he has no clue what he wants from Zalinsky with regard to the Bidens....a sure sign that anything that will help Trump with his 2020 election effort will do....and I do mean ANYTHING!

There you go again with that unsupported nonsense.

LOL You are denying that Trump has been claiming that Biden is corrupt and that he got the Ukraine prosecutor fired to protect his son? And that he withheld military aid to Ukraine and then called the Ukraine President to ask him to verify that false claim? What else could have Trump been asking when he brought up Biden 7 times? You and Trump must think we are all fools.

Don't have to dig. Corrupt Creepy Uncle Joe "Bite Me" basically admitted on national TV he used his authority and $1B US taxpayers money to have a foreign official fired that was investigating his sons corrupt Ukrainian Company. I mean DUH!!! Don't have to dig. :lol:

As far as the Trumps kids are concerned, I'm sure the MSM Hate Machine gives them daily anal exams behind the scenes.

Actually that is a lie and that is why Trump asked Ukraine to make something up that would stick. He failed and now he has been caught trying to extort a foreign leader. Trump is a failure and a criminal.
Biden was lobbying for the U.S. position on the corrupt prosecutor who was not doing his job in Ukraine.

Trump and the GOP are investigating H. Biden in an attempt to dig up dirt on Biden Sr. At the same time I have read that Trump and the GOP think the Trump children are off limits. So should the Dems investigate the Trump kids?

What the OP doesn’t recognize is that the Trump children have been under the investigative microscope even before their father took office. This administration has also endured unprecedented scrutiny, far more than others.

Anyone that isn’t completely naive of how dirty DC politics is knows that Hunter Biden only received that $50,000 per month payment to be on the board of an Ukraine gas company was a political favor. The bigger monies are the China payout of 1.4 billion to Hunters business after joining his Dad on a China trip on Air Force ll. Dad sure had connections.

When you find the part that says, I will only give you the money if you give me (X), and if you won't do (X) you don't get the money, give us all a call.
Stupid comment...and yet, completely predictable.

Tell you what...why don't YOU let us know when ANY court of law reads the law that narrowly, ok? That has NEVER been the standard for proving quid pro quo corruption. But, even more importantly, you people don't seem to understand that, in this case, the "Quid" is already established and acknowledged to be a blatant violation of federal law. So the "Pro Quo" is almost meaningless.

Try to keep up, ok? Here are the BASIC FACTS:

It is ILLEGAL for any elected American official to solicit or accept ANYTHING of value (money, intelligence, gifts, etc. that will influence an election) from a foreign national. So it does NOT matter how explicitly, or implicitly, Trump said it in his conversations with the Ukrainian president. The fact that Trump asked Zelensky to "do me a favor, though"....IS THE CRIME. Right there. That's all it takes. Lawyers understand this. Even Trump's lawyers. That's why they are trying, so desperately, to deflect (H. Biden, Crowdstrike, etc.) and gaslight ("Joe Biden is a thug", "We are the REAL whistleblowers!", etc.). The White House's own memo (which was not the actual transcript) of the phone call DOCUMENTS Trump asking Zelensky to investigate Biden "as a favor" to him. THAT'S THE CRIME! And it fits COMPLETELY with the Whistleblower's complaint, thus validating the WB.

Your personal feelings of what a quid pro quo is, doesn't count. Your idea of what Trump said or meant, doesn't count.
:lamo you're projecting now.

But my knowledge, and your brainwashed, rightwing, fake-news feelings...are not of equal value. Sorry. The Quid is PROVEN. It's been DOCUMENTED...by BOTH Trump and the WB. There is ZERO need to establish a Pro Quo, since the QUID is acknowledged by BOTH parties. As a legal case, this is over. So stop embarrassing yourself with moronic comments (like the above), ok?

Hence why you are still scuffling around week after week, month after month, year after year, with (Impeach 45) still empty handed, not even able to get an Impeachment vote.
:roll:...well, first, that's just poor grammar, there. If you can't formulate a proper sentence while attempting to insult someone...you kind of insult yourself, you know? Geez.

How many times do you need to fail before you realize, you have no clue?
:lamo...says the guy who doesn't understand the standards and norms of Quid Pro Quo prosecution.

Impeachment vote coming soon. Trump will be impeached. That much is certain. He won't be convicted in the Senate, but the vote will force vulnerable swing state senators (Collins-Me, Gardner-Co, McSally-Az, Earnst-Ia, etc.) to cast votes that will cost them voters in 2020.

Last edited:
all I hear is whining because Trump is winning....

Biden is sinking in polls

Bernie is pulling out most likely

Lieawatha is hated by Silicon Valley Wall Street

other than that Dems are looking GREAT...:lol:

You are referred to my prior post.

Hint: Next time you pretend to "not care" about what someone says...it's a good idea to resist the urge to respond immediately, over and over.

It's one thing to be deemed not-credible by others based upon your inability to demonstrate knowledge or substance. But it's something else, entirely, to discredit yourself due to emotional/impulse issues.

Seems as though to care a bit more than you're willing to admit...at least, to yourself.

Hint: Next time you pretend to "not care" about what someone says...it's a good idea to resist the urge to respond immediately, over and over.

It's one thing to be deemed not-credible by others based upon your inability to demonstrate knowledge or substance. But it's something else, entirely, to discredit yourself due to emotional/impulse issues.

Seems as though to care a bit more than you're willing to admit...at least, to yourself.

I simply accord your posts the response they deserve, which is a reiteration of my intention not to waste time on them. There is a group of posters in here only interested in polemics. You are a prototypical example of said posters.

I simply accord your posts the response they deserve, which is a reiteration of my intention not to waste time on them.

...and yet, you can't resist?

Do you really not understand why that just doesn't add up?

There is a group of posters in here only interested in polemics.
Calling a lie a lie...isn't polemics. It's called "honesty". If you don't want people to call a lie a lie...don't lie. If you don't want people to dismiss arguments as ignorant...don't make statements that you can't back up with verifiable FACTS and STATS, etc. That's a pretty simple concept that I've taught my own kids. Perhaps you should take that as free advice.

You are a prototypical example of said posters.
Oh, please. Stop whining. You certainly have never been reticent about offering harsh critiques and judgments (i.e. polemics) about liberals and "the left". Grow some stones and stop trying to claim "victim" status every time someone challenges one of your fact-free "facts" on this board, man.

Don't have to dig. Corrupt Creepy Uncle Joe "Bite Me" basically admitted on national TV he used his authority and $1B US taxpayers money to have a foreign official fired that was investigating his sons corrupt Ukrainian Company. I mean DUH!!! Don't have to dig. :lol:

As far as the Trumps kids are concerned, I'm sure the MSM Hate Machine gives them daily anal exams behind the scenes.

Corrupt Creepy Uncle Joe "Bite Me"

Is math class over, or are you just emulating your hero The Donald?

I didn't know Biden's son owned a Ukrainian company. What was its name?

Stupid comment...and yet, completely predictable.

Tell you what...why don't YOU let us know when ANY court of law reads the law that narrowly, ok? That has NEVER been the standard for proving quid pro quo corruption. But, even more importantly, you people don't seem to understand that, in this case, the "Quid" is already established and acknowledged to be a blatant violation of federal law. So the "Pro Quo" is almost meaningless.

Try to keep up, ok? Here are the BASIC FACTS:

It is ILLEGAL for any elected American official to solicit or accept ANYTHING of value (money, intelligence, gifts, etc. that will influence an election) from a foreign national. So it does NOT matter how explicitly, or implicitly, Trump said it in his conversations with the Ukrainian president. The fact that Trump asked Zelensky to "do me a favor, though"....IS THE CRIME. Right there. That's all it takes. Lawyers understand this. Even Trump's lawyers. That's why they are trying, so desperately, to deflect (H. Biden, Crowdstrike, etc.) and gaslight ("Joe Biden is a thug", "We are the REAL whistleblowers!", etc.). The White House's own memo (which was not the actual transcript) of the phone call DOCUMENTS Trump asking Zelensky to investigate Biden "as a favor" to him. THAT'S THE CRIME! And it fits COMPLETELY with the Whistleblower's complaint, thus validating the WB.

:lamo you're projecting now.

But my knowledge, and your brainwashed, rightwing, fake-news feelings...are not of equal value. Sorry. The Quid is PROVEN. It's been DOCUMENTED...by BOTH Trump and the WB. There is ZERO need to establish a Pro Quo, since the QUID is acknowledged by BOTH parties. As a legal case, this is over. So stop embarrassing yourself with moronic comments (like the above), ok?

:roll:...well, first, that's just poor grammar, there. If you can't formulate a proper sentence while attempting to insult someone...you kind of insult yourself, you know? Geez.

:lamo...says the guy who doesn't understand the standards and norms of Quid Pro Quo prosecution.

Impeachment vote coming soon. Trump will be impeached. That much is certain. He won't be convicted in the Senate, but the vote will force vulnerable swing state senators (Collins-Me, Gardner-Co, McSally-Az, Earnst-Ia, etc.) to cast votes that will cost them voters in 2020.

It appears you have covered all the bases you normally do in your average post to anyone you disagree with. We have the normal simple minded name calling and everyone is stupid except you and blah blah blah. You should really get a hold of those anger issues you deal with.

What we don't have is the answer too why you are still scuffling around week after week, month after month, year after year, with (Impeach 45) still empty handed. You couldn't even get an Impeachment vote to have an Impeachment inquiry but you think you will get one to Impeach? Especially after the first 3 attempts to Impeach failed miserably.

So are you going to deflect to another rant or are you going to answer that simple question?

LOL You are denying that Trump has been claiming that Biden is corrupt and that he got the Ukraine prosecutor fired to protect his son? And that he withheld military aid to Ukraine and then called the Ukraine President to ask him to verify that false claim? What else could have Trump been asking when he brought up Biden 7 times? You and Trump must think we are all fools.

None of that stuff you mention was a search for dirt.

Trump and the GOP are investigating H. Biden in an attempt to dig up dirt on Biden Sr. At the same time I have read that Trump and the GOP think the Trump children are off limits. So should the Dems investigate the Trump kids?

Yes.....

It's rather convenient when the perp is so enamored of his own machismo that he announces his crime publicly.:mrgreen:

Because he has a willing press. He knows they will do nothing. They are part of the party of corruption.

Back
Top Bottom