• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter Biden to Resign From Board of Chinese Private-Equity Firm

Why do you lie and try to misrepresent what he said?

Easier for him to lie about our president than to face the fact that his own president, Trudeau, self-appointed moral steward, isn't exactly lily white.

justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg

Two Points:
What did the Chinese get out of the arrangement from Joe Biden? The answer is nothing.
Are you equally outraged at the Trump children and their father, for behavior that is at least as bad as what you say the Biden's did? If not, it's a special kind of hypocrisy.

The Chinese are buying influence.

And I'm not outraged that Biden is doing it. EVERYONE DOES IT. I'm amused that you are defending Biden and attacking Trump for the same thing. You're a good team player and a credit to your tribe.

Last edited:
LOL

Yeah. Attacking from another country certainly reveals much about the credibility and objectives of the perp.

It most certainly 'exspams' all those repetitious links of his as well. ;)

Except Trump has taken it to a whole new level. Trump scams money intended for children with cancer.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

Not that his base doesn't approve, because likely there was technically nothing illegal about it. Or at least the courts would rather just settle up.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’ - The New York Times

Maybe you can show me where Biden was taking money from charity, including children with cancer? Of course you can't. But how else can you claim to be a decent person, other than pretending the guy you support, the guy who rips off children with cancer, is just like everyone else?
Yes i know,
Trump, Trump, Trump,
Trump, Trump,
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,
It seems to be the only thing some of you have to contribute to any thread lately (3 years)
The topic of this thread is the Bidens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The Chinese are buying influence.

And I'm not outraged that Biden is doing it. EVERYONE DOES IT. I'm amused that you are defending Biden and attacking Trump for the same thing. You're a good team player and a credit to your tribe.
If the "Chinese are buying influence" there is no evidence that they got anything for their money from the Bidens.

I didn't realize that Biden and Obama were the same person.

Regarding the first article, China stopped manipulating it's currency, so Obama softened criticism.

You are bent on claiming something was amiss when there wasn't anything. Meanwhile, the Trump kids are making millions of influence and you couldn't care less.

Why do you lie and try to misrepresent what he said?

Yeah, White Supremacists are trying to defend Trump's support of Neo Nazis and the KKK by pretending it never happened. What else would we expect? They ignore all Trump's comments from his initial comment, ignore when he went off script, and try to act as if this one thing changes it.

SLC, don't be partners with the White Supremacists, helping to protect those who publicly defend Neo Nazis and the KKK, people like Trump. It's not a good look for you.

Yes i know,
Trump, Trump, Trump,
Trump, Trump,
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,

And who has started this whole thing about the Bidens, making crazy insinuations without any evidence? The mango clown himself: Trump. :lamo

Easier for him to lie about our president ...

Nah. No need to lie about Trump. He defends White Supremacists, and then White Supremacists defend Trump. Often by trying to deflect to another topic.

It's a pretty simple cycle.

You really need to take this up with Trump and the Republican leadership. They're the ones who think their base is largely composed of racists.

Trump and G.O.P. Candidates Escalate Race and Fear as Election Ploys

But hey, now you'll probably try and convince us you know Trump's base better than Trump himself. :lamo

==============================================================

Anyways, with Trump so far down the tubes of immorality and lies, to the point he publicly supports Neo Nazis, how can anyone believe his nonsense and lies about the Bidens without actual evidence? Particularly when Trump tries to bribe foreign governments to invent crap about them?

Last edited:
If the "Chinese are buying influence" there is no evidence that they got anything for their money from the Bidens.

You're cute. The payoff will come later if and when Biden is elected. Either that or maybe the Chinese were just so gosh-darn impressed with Hunter Biden's performance serving on the Burisma board at $60K per month, even though he never actually did anything, they decided that he'd be an invaluable addition to their team too.

You're cute. The payoff will come later if and when Biden is elected. Either that or maybe the Chinese were just so gosh-darn impressed with Hunter Biden's performance serving on the Burisma board at $60K per month, even though he never actually did anything, they decided that he'd be an invaluable addition to their team too.

You're making this up as you go along. Hunter Biden said that he would not work for any foreign-owned company if his father is elected president. You also have no idea what Mr. Biden's duties were at Burisma. Regardless of what the Chinese expected, Joe Biden didn't give them anything in return.

You're cute. The payoff will come later if and when Biden is elected.

You're just making up nonsense about the Bidens. Trump on the other hand has released transcripts of his talk with the Ukrainians, in which he attempts to bribe them to interfere in an American election.

You're making this up as you go along.

What else do they have. Trump has been caught red handed....by the transcripts Trump himself released. No wonder so many of his top aides consider him a moron. Or an idiot. Depending on who you talk to.

So now they're going to try and deflect with made up nonsense about other people. It's what so much of the Christian right does: Lie and attack other people to protect their own privilege. Religion at it's worst.

Hunter Biden said that he would not work for any foreign-owned company if his father is elected president. You also have no idea what Mr. Biden's duties were at Burisma. Regardless of what the Chinese expected, Joe Biden didn't give them anything in return.

It doesn't matter what the facts are, they're going to keep lying about innocent people. It's what they do, over and over and over.

Back
Top Bottom