• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Human Composting

back to the earth.....

As a matter of conscious thought, Id rather just be buried maybe wrapped in a biodegradable bag than to be embalmed, put in a bock and stuck in a concrete vault for the eternities. On the other hand...at that point...I'll be dead...soooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Once I kick it, they can throw my body in a ditch or burn it up or stick it in a box 6' deep. Don't care. So I'd be OK being made into compost though I understand most people should avoid composting meat (it needs to go through proper composting processes).
I prefer to have my organs harvested. Barring that, donate my body to a medical school or science. Whatever is left can be found up and put in cams of dog food for all I care. Otherwise, composting is fine.

Ah yes, they always get to decide who has “repented”. Bill Clinton—never! The serial adulterer and consistent liar Trump who sees himself as his own God and has no use for evangelists except to run a con and a scam on them—why of course he has repented—according to those on whom he runs his scams.

watsup just pray for the guy, he may be the next Fascist ruler when we enter into the New Fascist Order. hard to say.

any good politician will tell you what you wanna hear. the Orange is good at that, listen to his stuff.

some are Patriots me feels, not many. i think the Texas governor is a good guy, but not many left.

back to the earth.....

As a matter of conscious thought, Id rather just be buried maybe wrapped in a biodegradable bag than to be embalmed, put in a bock and stuck in a concrete vault for the eternities. On the other hand...at that point...I'll be dead...soooooooooooooooooooooo.....

well yeah.

and this all matters because why?

well yeah.

and this all matters because why?
From my perspective...it doesnt. Whether its from a religious or a non-religious perspective...ashes to ashes....dust to dust.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...posting-lets-you-replenish-the-earth-after-de

What are your thoughts on this? Especially those of you with very religious ideologies.

I ask because:

Things are changing:

So DP regulars, what ya think here?
Would you want to be composted? Why, or why not?

I'm all for it.
Kinda shocked that it's illegal in vast majority of the USofA, but then again we are rather back-asswards when it comes to common sense stuff.
Whatever floats your boat. I'm going the cremation route.

I prefer to have my organs harvested. Barring that, donate my body to a medical school or science. Whatever is left can be found up and put in cams of dog food for all I care. Otherwise, composting is fine.
Yep.

Organ donor here also.

If there are any parts of me that can be used, take them. Use them. If I’m dead, I don’t need them anymore.

The question is far from racist.

Apparently though your answer surely would be.

you sound like some Political operative or handler. are you working the Dee Cee scams this year?

seems i saw you on the Fake News; was that CNN?

back to this. Damascus is toast, read Isaiah 17. Israel knocks over the last few stones...

you sound like some Political operative or handler. are you working the Dee Cee scams this year?

seems i saw you on the Fake News; was that CNN?

back to this. Damascus is toast, read Isaiah 17. Israel knocks over the last few stones...

Dude.

Seriously.

What color skin will all the dead people get with their new body?

Same color they had on Earth?

Rainbow colors?

No color? Clear?????

Dude.

Seriously.

Rainbow colors?

No color? Clear?????

all the above. pick a color any color.

or like henry ford and the Model T, you can have any color as long as it is black.

my Cartoons are in black and white so not sure.

0001_09.gif...yeah i guess black and white from this cartoon

Dude.

Seriously.

Rainbow colors?

No color? Clear?????
Ask them after the resurrection...seriously...

Ask them after the resurrection...seriously...

Daisy, do we play Race Card politics on the New Earth?

hopefully we over with the dee cee Criminal night mare.

have you ever thought about Cranking out some of your Cartoons and art work?

Daisy, do we play Race Card politics on the New Earth?
No...not then...not now...not ever...

597c7a2d7b8e782a9cf04210cc34c6dc.jpg

oh, thanks.

that Dee Cee criminal bunch were never playing with a whole deck anyway.

but that is all the Atheists have are the looonier tunes from the media and their handlers
Satan's world...remember?

Satan's world...remember?

oh yeah, that guy.

guess he never went to school and learn modern management techniques.

somebody gonna clean his clock

signs-of-the-end-times-800px-450px.jpg...in about 90 seconds

oh, thanks.

that Dee Cee criminal bunch were never playing with a whole deck anyway.

but that is all the Atheists have are the looonier tunes from the media and their handlers

PROJECTION BIGTIME!

sorry, not scoring points today. think i hit a nerve, are you a retired Beltway Criminal out of a job?

if so we appreciate you here, and i am hoping with your mindset and strategic planning that we get thru this fateful month of projected evils.

perhaps you would consider joining me concerning the Eclipse, i don't have any atheists on board yet (kinda stick in the muds)

this guy is another one to help light up this forum; we still have tooo many corners of disinformation here. in that case he describes a war time tactic in gaza, take a look...

think i hit a nerve
People point at your posts and laugh with great enthusiasm.

Based on the sheer weight of the arrogance you seem to carry on your shoulders, it should be noted that your posts are being laughed AT.

Nobody here takes you seriously.

People keep you talking so you’ll continue to expose just how irrational some Christians can be.

The posts you author here helps atheism far more than it helps Christianity.

People keep you talking so you’ll continue to expose just how irrational some Christians can be.
Some much more than others.
The posts you author here helps atheism far more than it helps Christianity.
Indeed. It makes me appreciate my rational atheist mind all the more.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...posting-lets-you-replenish-the-earth-after-de

What are your thoughts on this? Especially those of you with very religious ideologies.

I ask because:

Things are changing:

So DP regulars, what ya think here?
Would you want to be composted? Why, or why not?

I'm all for it.
Kinda shocked that it's illegal in vast majority of the USofA, but then again we are rather back-asswards when it comes to common sense stuff.

I would like to become either food for a beautiful tree or be compressed into a gem to be worn on a necklace or a ring.
The last thing I want is to be buried in some wooden box in a cemetery an hour's drive from anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom